chapter 72

Yuan Chaoyu: "This cutout drama has a good reputation? He didn't

want to go on Weibo, for fear of being sprayed wildly.

Brother Chen said: "At present, only four episodes have been broadcast, the ratings, and the word of mouth is steadily rising.

"You wait."

"I'm not going to let the navy company do anything."

"When things are done, they leave you with a handle."

His voice was cheerful and confident.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He was not very confident.

"Little Ancestor, you should raise your body well, take care of your children, and be a good wife and mother." I'll leave the rest. Brother Chen said.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He looked at the man who was feeding Youyou, a little weak-hearted, as if he had never done anything to take care of the child.

They watched "Treading Mountains and Rivers" broadcast on TV together at night.

Yuan Chaoyu no longer uses his mobile phone to read reviews.

Even the WeChat gossip group didn't want to watch it.

Mobile phone which has a son fun!

Yo Yo is a clever pervert, but the more he looks at it, the more cute he becomes.

Whose child has yo yo so well-behaved.

Like a little alarm clock, the biological clock is incredibly punctual.

Every three hours, he opened his eyes wide and wrinkled his small eyebrows, revealing the same eyes as the class teacher staring at people.

That's what he meant by milk. <

Hand him the bottle, and he will hold it and drink a few sips.

After drinking neinei, if he closes his eyes, wrinkles beanie eyebrows, and makes a small milk sound of hmmm.

It's time to change his diaper.

Sister-in-law Yue was amazed. "I brought dozens of dolls, and this is the first time I saw such a well-behaved little doll."

"This... This..." She racked her brains and thought about it, and finally came up with a suitable description. "It's like crossing."

Never crying, not like a baby at all.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Poof. Think

weird and scary, but... Even if adults cross, there will be no such terrible self-discipline as yo yo.

This kind of textbook self-discipline can only be born of the big guy.

He couldn't help but imagine that when Youyou grew up, he would also write a book "Harvard Dad Yuan Chaoyu Shared the Way of Parenting".

In the preface, I will write that my son has been very disciplined since the first day of birth...

Every three hours, he took the initiative to drink milk.

The good habit of drinking milk laid a solid foundation for his later success...

......

Yuan Chaoyu massaged the therapists at home every day, practiced yoga after childbirth, and engaged in traditional Chinese medicine fumigation, actively preparing for the comeback.

The doctor prescribed him a precaution.

Dongfang Boyan was very concerned about his physical condition and also read some medical books for this purpose.