chapter 31

yuan chaoyu politely refused: "i'm sorry, gou producer, i am studying at the new york film academy."

"your agents have told me, you don't give me this false, what exactly are you hard to say about not taking the drama"

embarrassing, yuan chaoyu's lies can't deceive the familiar industry.

he couldn't say that his unspeakable secret was a baby in his stomach.

"gou producer, i've not been in good health lately, i have limited mobility, so i can't shoot."

gou said happily: "i see that your state at the qin lou press conference is very good." mobility problems, it doesn't matter, we changed the script and let the characters in wheelchairs.

yuan chaoyu: "..."how can you be so indomitable."

he still refused.

gou producers added weight again.

"i asked you about your previous salary, "qin lou" one and a half million. this role we give a smile is three million, you come, we also give you four million.

yuan chaoyu: "!!! "what this character is laughing at.

he asked, "gou producer, what kind of film are you talking about?"

"hey, it's "treading mountains and rivers", which is the work of a famous writer in jinjiang literature city, and it is very popular on the internet. the character you play is a male third who has a lot of fans.

yuan chaoyu: i kind of want to act, i picked up the leak of the smile, and it was very relieving to think about it.

but with a baby in his belly, he still firmly refused.

i hung up the phone and curiously searched for the novel "stepping on mountains and rivers".

there are many duplicate names online.

yuan chaoyu cleverly searched for keywords using the tv series of treading mountains and rivers. <

i found "treading mountains and rivers" created by famous writers.

he clicked on a few pages and found that he could not find the author's name.

after another search, i found that the author's pen name is a famous writer...

however, there are indeed many fans on the internet.

look at the online publicity, the investment is also quite large, the team is also good, that is, the heroine of the big heroine seems to be a little famous...

yuan chaoyu regrettably put down the mobile phone.

assistant tang saw that he was finished and smiled and came to ask for a group photo.

......

dongfang boyan finished his simple speech and sat on the stage, his face gloomy.

he thought about the appearance of the little pregnant man with a red face just now, and he was very worried.

this significant press conference entered the reporter's question session.

dongfang boyan said to ximen shen next to him, "i'll go first." simon was

stunned, what's going on, didn't you say that you came to town?

he also did not dare to ask dongfang boyan to stay.

the eagerly awaited reporters from all over the world below, looking at the oriental masters who rarely appear in the public eye, stood up and left from the backcourt with their bodyguards.