chapter 37

The dinner was still very light, and Yuan Chaoyu ate some slowly.

Dongfang Boyan looked at his slender wrists and thin shoulders, and frowned: "Eat more."

Yuan Chaoyu said: "Pregnancy is not to blindly make up for fat, the nutritionist said that as long as the nutrition is balanced, I eat very healthy and balanced every day." "He thinks the concept of the big guy is a bit old feudal."

Dongfang Boyan didn't say anything, only silently clipped a few large pieces of meat to him.

Yuan Chaoyu obediently ate the meat, and was not picky about it.

After eating, Yuan Chaoyu was going to take a walk, and Dongfang Boyan was going to go back to his room first if he wanted to hold an international conference.

After the meeting, he stood up and stretched out, and saw the little pregnant man holding a roll of yoga mats and kicking a purple yoga ball in.

Yuan Chaoyu explained, "Husband, I make up for my daywork and exercise every day.

Dongfang Boyan held the coffee cup and frowned as he carefully threw the yoga mat on the bedroom floor, then flipped out his tracksuit in the closet and changed it neatly, but unfortunately it was facing him.

Yuan Chaoyu changed his clothes, came over and sat down, and saw him standing there watching, a little embarrassed.

"Husband, I practice with the teacher by the lake during the day, I don't dare to be by the lake at night, the humidity is heavy, I practice in the bedroom myself, you go to your busy, I won't play music, I will move by myself."

Dongfang Boyan sat down with a coffee cup, his eyes still looking at him.

Yuan Chao sat down in the rain plate.

Seriously bend over, stretch your arms, and shake from side to side. <

Change postures, kneel on the yoga mat, one arm forward and one leg kicking backwards.

His legs kicked very hard, and he struggled to look back at the height he kicked, and then tried to kick a little higher, and the white little feet dangled in front of Dongfang Boyan's eyes, and the cute toes were still a little peach powder because of the force.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

After a set of actions.

Yuan Chaoyu rested for two minutes, took a towel to wipe the yoga ball, sat on the ball and moved left and right, practicing waist strength.

He sweated a little, so he rolled up his clothes, revealing his round little belly.

He changed his posture again, and kicked his legs sideways at Dongfang Boyan.

Every part has to be practiced.

You can't be sloppy at all, otherwise what if you have difficulty giving birth in the future?

Dongfang Boyan got up and went into the bathroom.

Yuan Chaoyu carefully completed all the movements, wanted to go into the bathroom to take a bath, and found that Dongfang Boyan was still inside.

Doesn't he usually wash quickly in the shower?

Yuan Chaoyu knocked on the bathroom door and said loudly: "Husband, you hurry, I want to take a bath, the teacher said, I must take a bath immediately after exercising, otherwise I will catch a cold ~ "

"Husband, you hurry!"

Yuan Chaoyu was about to turn into Aunt Xue and knock on the door.

A muffled hum from a man came from the bathroom. <