chapter 30

Yuan Chaoyu touched his face, and he felt a little hot.

He remembered what had just happened, and his face became even hotter.

They actually kissed...

Not a face-nibbling.

It's flicking the other person's lips with his tongue...

There was a knock at the door outside.

Yuan Chaoyu said, "Please come in." Coming

in was a young lady in a formal dress.

Her surname is Tang and she is one of Dongfang Boyan's assistants, mainly responsible for receiving outreach affairs.

"Hello, ma'am." Assistant Tang said.

Yuan Chaoyu was somewhat flattered, and he was afraid of OL who had such a powerful aura and meticulous makeup and clothing.

In the past, the company's HR was this kind of tone.

Assistant Tang smiled and said, "I watched "Qin E's Dream breaks Qin Louyue" last night, and it is a very good drama. I saw your performance in the opening song, very good.

Yuan Chaoyu instantly felt that she was close.

The panic in my heart, because the soft words of women also slowly calmed down.

The healthcare practitioner came.

The health doctors in the seven-star hotel are not small, retired doctors in large hospitals.

He learned about the situation of the Yuan Dynasty rain and made a simple inquiry.

Yuan Chaoyu was extremely ashamed, and he really couldn't say that it was a humiliating reason for kissing to lose his mind.

Fortunately, the doctor was experienced and good at consultation, noticed that his face was crimson, and finally concluded: "It is best not to be emotionally excited during pregnancy, which may lead to lack of oxygen in the brain, which is very unfavorable to the development of the child." His

subtext is not to do things that are easily agitated. <

Yuan Chaoyu almost wanted to kill the man who had rushed to kiss him.

Assistant Tang saw that his expression was very embarrassed, quickly sent the doctor out, and stayed outside for twenty minutes, giving his shame a buffer period.

This deputy boss really doesn't look like a person who works hard in the entertainment industry.

Yuan Chaoyu lay down on the couch and brushed Weibo.

The studio photos forwarded in the morning, with a little splash.

Internet celebrity bloggers who know the goods recognize that what he wears are good things, mock him for leaning on the big gold lord, and showing off his wealth too much.

And wrote out his own estimated price.

"The Imperial Green Emerald Buddha Card, according to the auction price, at least 400 million, the actual transaction price will be higher than this."

"The brooch has traces of a famous artist in the late Qing Dynasty, antiques, real gold and real gemstones, and the initial estimate is two million."

"The three pigeon egg rings in my hand cost between three million and tens of millions, the photo light is not good, there is no big picture, and I look down on the color of jadeite and blue diamonds."

If you say it alone, he is dressed as an expensive luxury, worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and is bought by the gold lord.

Netizens will believe.