chapter 28

yuan chaoyu retweeted the studio's weibo after that.

fans were quick to comment.

"yuanyuan is open again ~ so beautiful."

"ask yuanyuan for the same glasses!"

"looking forward to the cub's sihan day."

......

yuan chaoyu thinks that the fans are so cute.

loved by so many people, it is so happy to be an actor ~

he lies in bed and rolls happily.

accidentally kicked to the side of the bedside table.

kicked a picture frame off.

he hurried to pick up the frame.

"wow, it's a picture of the big guy when he was young."

"no, he's not old now, it's just that his aura is too mature."

the oriental boyan in the photo, wearing a school uniform, holding his head high, is very confident, much more immature than he is now, and his youth is compelling, but his figure is already very tall.

it was a group photo of the three of them, and the tall middle-aged man next to him was somewhat similar to him, and ji yu xuan ang should be his father.

in the front row is an old gentleman in a wheelchair, whose silhouette is also somewhat similar to that of the big guy.

this is the three generations of owners of the oriental family.

yuan chaoyu remembered that "only hate to meet negative affection" did not mention the other people in the oriental family.

dongfang boyan is like a lonely monument standing there, he alone is the rich and invincible oriental family.

what about his dad, grandpa, mom?

does he have any siblings?

yuan chaoyu was full of curiosity, but he couldn't find anyone to gossip about.

he knocked on huan huan on wechat and asked her if she knew the gossip of the previous generation of the oriental family.

huan huan replied: madam, i don't know. the first stipulation during the training is that you can't say the gossip of the owner of the house, and i have only been here for two years, so i really don't know. <

yuan chaoyu:...

he scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks and couldn't think of who to ask, and these housekeepers were tighter than one, afraid that they couldn't ask.

as soon as he patted his head, he felt that he was really confused.

in the twenty-first century, he still has to rely on the mouths of others to get information

immediately searched on the mobile phone, dongfang boyan's father

searched out the title.

"oriental boyan daddy, please open the golden mouth to blow jinghe mining"

"handsome and rich, why does oriental boyan daddy still have to work hard?

"unveiling the growth history of oriental boyan's father"

yuan chaoyu: "..."

he clicked on "unveiling the growth history of oriental boyan's father"

oh, oh, it turns out that the big guy is so learned, fourteen years old to go to college, twenty years old to get a double doctorate in physics and mathematics, he declined the nobel prize winner's invitation to cooperate and returned to china to inherit the family business.

it is worthy of being the male protagonist of the novel, and it is really a collection of thousands of halos in one.

such a fashionable and bullish persona really makes people want to kneel down and call daddy.

but the big guy's own father, how come he can't find it at all?

yuan chaoyu put his mind to it, no longer dwelling on this problem, changed into clothes for going out, covered his belly with a wide tycoon, and prepared to go out for a walk.

he wears this world, and has not yet gone to the street to walk around it ~

the housekeeper saw that yuan chaoyu wanted to go out and arrange a car.

yuan chaoyu waved his hand and said, "i just go out for a walk by myself, i don't have to arrange a car."

the butler said, "then you should only bring a bodyguard."

yuan chaoyu knew that he was actually free at this time, and everyone was afraid that if he bumped and touched, it would affect the baby, and then the big guy would be angry and the king would be broken.

he was also at the mercy of the butler.

behind him were four one-meter-nine black-clad black sunglasses bodyguards who went out shopping, and he himself had a mask and sunglasses hat.

out of the villa gate, out of the secluded alley, into a slightly more crowded side street.

everyone stared at them with different expressions.

just holding up the phone to take pictures and record videos with tacit understanding.

yuan chaoyu walked for ten seconds, immediately returned, and let the bodyguard call home to arrange a car.

i can only accept the advice of the housekeeper and go to the shengshi mall under the big guy nearby.

close the store for three hours, let him shop or forget it.

he didn't really want to go shopping.

looking at the street scene full of life outside the car, yuan chaoyu's face was full of longing.

there was a drip on the phone.

yuan chaoyu looked at the rain point, it was the message sent to him by dongfang boyan on the gold.

have you arrived at the mall?

yuan chaoyu replied: not yet, just got on the car.

dongfang boyan: well, i happen to be in the mall.

yuan chao rain is full of question marks in the brain, what does the big guy mean.

i want to accompany him shopping???