This action is too obvious, so that Dongfang Boyan is a little concerned, and he is not a stream. HHe was a well-educated gentleman, how could a little thing be like this.

He said: "I've been reading outside. The

implication is that I'm not in the same room with you doing anything to you.

Yuan Chaoyu's brain came alive, and he was very panicked: "Boss, I just talked about falling asleep, I'm sorry, I haven't finished speaking, give me another chance." Tell

the big boss about the project to fall asleep, he is the first person.

This is a major mistake in the workplace.

Dongfang Boyan leaned against the door and smiled gracefully and evilly.

"Okay, one more chance for you."

"The concert has been missed."

"Think about it, what are we going to play?"

Yuan Chaoyu was a little confused with his rhythm, and opened his mouth to exclaim, "Ah??? concert? He had

forgotten about the concert, and at three o'clock in the afternoon, the time had passed.

Yes, this is such a rich rich man, where is his kind of little slag project comparable to his displeasure of not seeing the concert?

Professionals can never escape the role of the little eunuch.

Simply doing technology, it is inevitable that you can't go up.

He has to learn to be considerate.

But he couldn't figure out what the big boss liked, and he asked nervously: "Boss, what do you want to play?"

Dongfang Boyan smiled faintly, a little lazily. <

"It's all with you, I haven't taken a vacation for a long time, you take me to play with what you like to play."

Yuan Chaoyu frowned, a little distressed, what he likes to play, is to play games at home, lie on the bed to play mobile games, get up and sit in front of the computer to play chicken.

What is it that you are going to play?

He had to come up with something that would make the super-rich feel fresh.

Dongfang Boyan looked at him thinking seriously and said softly, "Let's go out to dinner first, there is no hurry." "

Ah, okay." Yuan Chaoyu lifted the quilt and got up, looked at him, and felt that it was not very polite to change clothes in front of the big boss, so he picked up his clothes and went to the toilet to change.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He walked out proudly.

After a while, Yuan Chaoyu got dressed and came out, he was wearing a blue and white shirt on the upper body, a pair of jeans on the lower body, wearing sneakers, earthy and youthful, but he had a great appetite for Oriental Boyan.

He folded up the oversized blazer, tucked it into his backpack, and muttered, "I was supposed to wear it for a concert, but I didn't expect to miss it." Dongfang

Boyan: "You would love to listen to a concert?"

"I can arrange for you to play one alone."

Yuan Chaoyu was frightened and hurriedly waved his hand: "No, no, boss, you are too polite." He was

a little weak-hearted.

How much economic value can a small person like himself create for the big boss? <