71 - Cleaning

Adriana

The next few days at Grimmauld Place were filled with cleaning. The drawing room took three whole days to get completely cleared up, and after that, Mrs. Weasley assigned each of us to a room around the house to work on.

I had been clearing all the dust and cobwebs out from some spare bedroom, using my wand to flick it all away, when someone entered the room. I turned around to see George sitting down on the bed I just tidied up, sighing as he laid down.

"Cleaning is exhausting," he said, closing his eyes. "I feel bad for the kids. They aren't allowed to do magic outside of school yet, which means they have to do it all manually. I'm having a hard enough time doing it with my wand, I can't even imagine having to do it the muggle way."

"It's not that bad not using magic," I said as I sat down on the bed next to him, placing my wand by my side. "I was actually about to clean everything the muggle way when Ron reminded me that I have magic at my disposal."

"I don't get how you always forget you can use magic for everything now," George said, reopening his eyes to look up at me.

"I grew up without magic!" I told him. "Of course I'm going to forget about it when I was only used to using it at school. I also don't use it to replace walking, so that's another reason why I forget about it."

George nodded slightly in response, before reaching up to grab my arm, urging me to lay down beside him. I did as he wanted, and rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I've still got to finish cleaning this room, you know," I said after a moment of silence

"You have time for a break," George replied, placing his hand on my leg that I had draped across his lower abdomen. He proceeded to drag his hand up and give my thigh a gentle squeeze before he drew random shapes and patterns on it with his finger.

"George," I eventually said, "is there anyone out there?"

"Out where?" he asked. "If you mean outside this room, then yes, there are many people besides us in this house."

"No," I started, "I mean, like, directly outside this room. Is there anyone out there who could've seen you enter and who could see the door close?"

"I don't think so," George replied while shaking his head a little. "Why do you ask?"

"You'll see," I said, sitting up and grabbing my wand to point at the open door. With a flick of my wand, the door shut and locked itself, successfully giving George and I some privacy.

"Oh," George said, looking up at me with a smirk. "That's what's on your mind."

"Mhmm," I hummed, looking down at him. "Are you okay with that?"

"Of course," he replied.

"Good," I said, placing my wand back on the bed before I got up on my knees slightly to straddle George's hips.

He took a sharp inhale of breath when I sat down directly on his growing erection, his hands gripping my hips as he sat up to connect our lips in a fervent kiss. I held his face in my hands while I slid my tongue into his mouth, quickly deepening the kiss before I broke it and pushed him back down on the bed. I rested my hands on his chest, using them to lean forward slightly and look down at George.

"I have a question," I said. "What exactly did you think about when you jerked off the other day?"

"I thought about you," George answered, still trying to catch his breath.

"But what exactly was I doing?" I asked. "There's no way you just imagined my face and masturbated to that. I want to know what you want me to do. I mean, yeah, I've read stuff, and I could just do something I saw in a book, but everyone has their own preferences. I want to know what you like."