69 - Questions

George

I flopped back onto Fred's bed once Adriana shut the door behind her, sighing as I closed my eyes and placed my hands under my head. I laid there for a few moments, trying to will my boner away before thoughts of what I had been doing with Adriana only minutes earlier flooded my mind. My dick only got harder when I started thinking about what Adriana and I had done together hours earlier, and I sighed again as I sat back up.

I watched the door for a second before I muttered, "Fuck it," and stood up to go grab my wand where it had been left on the floor. Once I picked it up, I pointed it at the door, successfully locking it before I headed toward my bed. I placed my wand on the bedside table and laid down on my back on my own bed, placing my right hand on my chest while my left hand rested behind my head. When I closed my eyes this time, I willingly let thoughts of Adriana enter my mind, and I let my imagination run wild.

I started off by imagining Adriana straddling my lap, like she was before Fred interrupted us. My hands were resting on her waist while she had her arms wrapped around my neck to keep me close. Our lips were locked in a heated kiss, which only got more intense by the second.

Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, my hands sliding up and down her sides before she ground her hips down on mine. In my mind, I groaned against her lips, but in reality, I stayed quiet as I slid my right hand down and into my pants, palming myself over my boxers.

Adriana continued to grind her hips on mine for a few minutes, both of us letting out small moans of pleasure at the friction, before she stopped and started to focus on using her mouth instead. She trailed her lips from mouth to my jawline, going across to reach my neck and kiss down it, sucking a bit as she went.

I made a noise of disapproval when she suddenly stopped her trail and hopped off my lap, and I reached out to pull her back down on me, before she sank down to her knees. My mouth opened at the realization of what she was about to do, and I leant back onto my hands as she started to untie the drawstring of my sweatpants.

As I imagined Adriana untying my pants and pulling them down, I did the same to myself, pulling down my boxers when the Adriana in my mind did the same, successfully freeing my boner.

I firmly grasped my dick in my hand, groaning quietly as I imagined Adriana doing the same. She then slowly stroked it a couple of times before she leant forward and ran her tongue from base to tip.

"Fuck," I whispered, my breath speeding up as she circled her tongue around my tip. She quickly took my whole dick in her mouth, keeping it there for a moment before she started bobbing her head up and down, holding the base with one hand as she rested the other on my thigh.

Adriana kept bobbing her head up and down, gradually speeding up the pace to bring me closer and closer to my high. I was cursing left and right, letting out only the quietest of whimpers and moans since I hadn't silenced the room.

I eventually sat up some before using both my hands to gather up Adriana's hair, allowing me to watch as my cock went in and out of her mouth. I then leant back on one arm, keeping Adriana's hair in my other hand as I used it to start guiding her head along, not that she needed the help.

"Fucking hell, Ada," I moaned, a little louder than I intended to, my chest rapidly rising and falling. "I'm so fucking close."

And close I was, because about a minute later, curses spilled out of my mouth as I reached my peak. I shuddered as I came deep in Adriana's mouth, moaning her name as my orgasm rolled through me. I let go of her hair before I fell back onto the bed, laying there and panting for a little before I opened my eyes. I stared up at the ceiling for a second or two before I sat up.