Chapter 1051 - Chapter 1060

Start from the beginning

"Yes! How dare they shoot me? I'll let them have a taste of my bullets," Abel roared angrily.

Then he kept slapping in the air. His hands burst into flames. Every time he slapped, a ball of flame burst out and shot at the people hiding in the dark.

"All of you, die!" Isabel unleashed her full power as well, making use of the extreme pressure she could exert to freeze all the bullets and arrows around her. Then, with a wave of her hands, the dense barrage of bullets and arrows turned around and shot back into the darkness.

"Clap, clap, clap..."

The sound of bullets and arrows hitting back came.

Subsequently, waves of exclamations and squeals of pain resounded in the air.

Obviously, many people from the major forces hiding in the dark were also injured.

However, their attack had not been stopped. Instead, they seemed to be even crazier. In the blink of an eye, their indiscriminate attacks had all been redirected towards Isabel and Abel.

In the eyes of these people hiding in the darkness, Abel and Isabel were very aggressive. The fact that the two of them dared to counterattack despite being surrounded was a provocation to them.

Therefore, they did not hold back at all and fired at them directly!

"Hmm?" Abel was shocked.

He didn't expect that what he did would attract more than half of the firepower. It was like he attacked a mad dog that would bite him ten times if he kicked it once!

On the other side, Isabel was in a similar situation.

Even though she could freeze bullets and arrows and then fight back, this power consumed a lot of her energy. It could be used once or twice, but if she kept using it for a long time, she would not be able to bear it.

Not to mention her, even Fang Qiu, who also had this power, couldn't withstand this kind of consumption at all.

"Come on!" Isabel yelled at Fang Qiu.

While fighting back, Abel rushed over to Isabel and exchanged glances with her. Then, they moved towards Fang Qiu immediately.

At this time, the two were moving targets in the eyes of people in the darkness. Wherever they went, the bullets and arrows would follow them!

They stopped next to Fang Qiu.

The attacks from all directions also naturally pointed at Fang Qiu.

Seeing that, Fang Qiu was still indifferent. He didn't even look at them. He secretly activated his internal Qi and formed a thick energy shield in front of him, blocking all the bullets and sharp arrows out!

Both Abel and Isabel let out a sigh of relief.

"No wonder I like you. You are awesome," Isabel approached Fang Qiu and said in a very tempting tone.

"Crash!"

With the shield of Fang Qiu, Abel, who had just breathed a sigh of relief, didn't dare to hesitate at all. He immediately controlled the two balls of flame under his feet and then, like Lester, directly turned around and ran away. In the blink of an eye, he disappeared into the darkness on one side.

"He also ran away. Shall we go too?" Isabel said to Fang Qiu with a smile.

However, Fang Qiu ignored her.