Chapter 936 - Chapter 950

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to live?" Standing in front of the giant tiger, Fang Qiu asked coldly.

The guardian beasts were practically all capable of hearing human speech. Even if they were unable to understand, they were able to sense the meaning behind the words.

"Woo..." The giant tiger opened its mouth and made a sound.

It seemed that it truly wanted to live.

"If you are willing to follow me, I will save your life," said Fang Qiu.

"Roar." The giant tiger hesitated for a long time and finally let out a soft cry. It seemed that he agreed.

"Okay." Fang Qiu smiled and then murmured, "But you're really a bit huge. It's not easy to carry you."

"Roar, roar..." The giant tiger cried a few times softly as if it wanted to say something.

"Well, I'll save your life." As he spoke, Fang Qiu got close to the giant tiger's chest and abdomen, then gently pressed his right hand on the side of the giant tiger, and began to treat it.

"Pitter-patter..."

"Roar, roar..."

An hour later, there was a burst of footsteps and heavy breathing in the shooting base.

At night, He Gaoming and the others, as well as Director Chen Xiaogang and the crew, were waiting for news.

Hearing footsteps and heavy breathing from outside, everyone immediately opened the door and went out to check.

"Ah!" A staff member who was the first to open the door took a look outside and was instantly stunned. He couldn't even stand still and directly fell to the ground, struggling to retreat with a frightened face.

"What's wrong?" Director Chen Xiaogang hurriedly walked forward.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he was stunned and began to tremble all over. He couldn't even move his feet!

"What's wrong?" The rest of the director team also ran forward one after another.

Seeing the scene outside the door, everyone was scared out of their wits. Some female staff members were even screaming in a high pitch. Some of them even burst into tears.

He Gaoming and the others hurried over.

When they looked out of the door, they were all amazed.

A pair of huge eyeballs appeared outside the door.

As they took a closer look, it was the giant tiger that had the size of a small elephant!

In front of the tiger's huge head stood a man.

It was John Doe!

"Master, this..." He Gaoming was shocked.

"It's fine," Fang Qiu waved his hand and said, "I've already subdued this one. He won't hurt anyone. Don't worry."

Everyone's eyes widened as they heard that.

This giant tiger was actually subdued by John Doe.

Good heavens!

Was this real?

By then, the staff of the crew had already dragged Chen Xiaogang and the others to the side.

After all, ordinary people would truly be frightened when they saw such a giant tiger.