Chapter 821 - Chapter 835

Start from the beginning

"Ha-ha."

Everyone burst into laughter.

"In fact, this is the first time I've seen Fang Qiu. Although I really want to know him, I'm very afraid of seeing him. Do you know why?"

Liu Qingshi asked.

"Why?"

Ying'er was curious.

Fang Qiu and Song Yaqi also looked at Liu Qing Shi curiously.

"Because I'm always worried that I'll see "you're sick" in his eyes. When I saw him looking at me, I felt that he was telling me that 'you're sick, you're sick!'"

As Liu Qingshi spoke, he pretended to shiver.

On the other side, everyone was amused by him.

The camera also turned to Fang Qiu.

"Is that so?"

Looking at the camera, Fang Qiu laughed loudly. Then he immediately glanced at the six members and asked, "So, how about I diagnosing you one by one?"

As soon as these words came out, "Don't!"

The six members immediately shook their heads and waved their hands.

"Don't say it."

Liu Qingshi said in a serious tone, "If you openly talk about their illness, it will spoil their image. Anyway, I am quite normal."

This immediately caused the other members to be unhappy, and they all spoke out to blame him.

"For the sake of the high image of you, I'll talk about it privately. You can't hide your illness and avoid medical treatment," said Fang Qiu with a smile.

Hearing that, they immediately pretended to be angry.

"Fang Qiu, you're wrong. Didn't it mean that we're sick?"

Gu Jianguo, who had a sinister look on his face, immediately stood up and said discontentedly.

"We're not sick!"

Zheng Weilian immediately raised his arms and shouted.

However, because the voice was too loud, it immediately attracted everyone's attention. The scene became still for a while, which made everyone very embarrassed.

"If you're not ill, then I'll make it public."

Fang Qiu showed a playful smile. With a simple sentence, he immediately resolved the embarrassment.

Hearing that, all of them changed their expressions and rushed up to cover Fang Qiu's mouth to stop him.

Outside the mirror, everyone in the director's group was very happy when they saw members were in harmony.

Although he only said a few words, judging from Fang Qiu's current performance, he was obviously not a dull person.

This was a good thing for the show. At least, it could make the show look interesting and the audience would not think that the show had wasted such a big star as Fang Qiu.

"Everyone, calm down."

When the members on the stage were playing, the director suddenly said, "As I said before, in order to thank you for your efforts, the program group is going to reward everyone. At the same time, in order to welcome Fang Qiu and Song Yaqi, from tomorrow on, we will offer you a beach tour in Southeast Asia for three days and two nights."