Chapter 711 - Chapter 720

Start from the beginning

It took him a long time to come up with this question on his way back.

Although they were challenged by Fang Qiu's question, it did not stop the three of them from staring at Fang Qiu.

"Okay, let's put this matter aside for the moment."

Zhou Xiaotian changed the topic and said, "We are not bothered about your love life, but in terms of business, aren't you too being a little too unscrupulous?"

"That's right. You're lucky that you didn't get beaten to death by the advertisers."

Sun Hao echoed immediately.

"The way you placed the ads is too shameless, isn't it?"

Zhu Benzheng said this with a smile.

"Beat me up?"

Fang Qiu shook his head with a smile and said, "How is that possible? They still need to thank me. Why would they beat me up?"

"Only a ghost would believe you."

Zhou Xiaotian sneered as he said, "The advertisements placed are all so shitty. Why would they thank you? Are you insane?"

"You can choose either to believe it or not. It's fine even though you don't believe it."

Fang Qiu's lips curled as he said, "I helped them with the placement of ads. The publicity gained will be absolutely amazing!"

"We believe that it will be amazing."

Zhu Benzheng rolled his eyes at Fang Qiu and said, "However, anyone who sees the advertisement will feel sorry for the advertiser."

"Why will they feel sorry?"

Fang Qiu shook his head and said, "They will be earning so much money. Why do you still feel sorry for them?"

"Fang Qiu."

Sun Hao looked at Fang Qiu speechlessly and said, "I have a sudden impulse. I really want to let the advertisers see your ugly face.' It's really hateful."

Fang Qiu shrugged indifferently, indicating that he didn't care.

The next day, in order to promote the CG video, the three major video websites released a video clip of the CG animation at the same time.

With the publicity given by Weibo and other channels, it immediately attracted the attention of countless people as soon as the video clip was released.

In an instant, a large number of people converged to the three major video websites.

The netizens clicked on the video clip to have a look.

It featured a shirtless man with a muscular body. He was wearing only a pair of grey trousers and walking barefoot.

He walked all the way to the edge of a cliff.

The camera shifted.

There was a big rock jutting out of the cliff.

On this rock, there was a Taiji diagram. The man walked over to the Taiji diagram, sat down cross-legged and then slowly closed his eyes.

At this moment, the cries of birds and the sound of the wind that echoed around the surroundings quietened down. The whole world then fell silent instantly.

Then, the video was over.

This was just a simple video clip.

The entire video only lasted for ten minutes. How long would a simple clip last?