Chapter 611 - Chapter 620

Comenzar desde el principio

The strength of the underground water was not powerful but the rapid flow made it easy to wash out the forks in the karst cave, just like the fork from the source of the Sanjiang River.

When Fang Qiu was in doubt, he turned back and met another giant lizard on the way. After killing it, he returned to the second fork in the road.

"Divine Consciousness!" As he entered the other road, Fang Qiu thought to himself and his Divine Consciousness immediately spread out, which covered the area of ten kilometers around.

Because the underground cave was too dark, Fang Qiu did not do that even though his Divine Consciousness could cover 20 kilometers. He thought it was terrifying that the underground cave could cover an area of 10 kilometers.

He did not even dare to think that it could cover a radius of 20 kilometers!

As expected, by using his Divine Consciousness, Fang Qiu found that the diameter of this area was about five kilometers. It was indeed a natural maze and there were many giant lizards in this maze.

He could sense that they were not far away.

When he sensed the giant lizards, Fang Qiu directly used the Great Hand of Destruction and killed them from a distance even before the lizards noticed anything.

He continued with this slaughter all the way out.

Soon, Fang Qiu detected an area with his Divine Consciousness.

The exit was like a sewer.

In other words, the exit at the bottom was higher than the natural maze area.

When Fang Qiu came to the exit, he clearly saw that there was a slope at the exit, which was about two meters wide and three or five meters high. It looked like a draining spot.

Next to the exit, there were beds of gravel.

In fact, along the way, Fang Qiu saw a lot of boulders. Even some parts of the maze had collapsed. It seemed that they had collapsed after the nuclear explosion decades ago.

Fortunately, Fang Qiu had his Divine Consciousness and was able to detect it. If it were anyone else, they would have been trapped in the natural maze.

He jumped onto the exit.

Fang Qiu found that there was a brand new world in front of him.

It was a particularly wide karst cave. The roof of the cave was like a night sky filled with dense fluorescent green light spots, which was an extremely beautiful sight.

"Eh? A firefly?"

As soon as he used his Divine Consciousness, Fang Qiu immediately noticed that these light spots were fireflies.

"Why are there fireflies underground?"

Feeling a little shocked, Fang Qiu looked ahead.

He saw an oasis in front of him!

It was indeed an oasis, which was exactly the same as it was in the desert!

It was an oasis that had formed on the flat dissolution rocks.

In addition to the two smooth flowing rivers on the left and right sides, there were flowers, grass and even trees growing on the oasis.

"Hmm?" As Fang Qiu stared at the oasis, he suddenly shivered.

He saw a strange looking living creature!