Chapter 581 - Chapter 590

Start from the beginning

When everyone was frowning bitterly, Fang Qiu just gave a bland smile.

At this moment, the host's shout rang out. "Now, let's welcome the ten contestants!"

Fang Qiu took the lead.

Ten people stepped onto the stage.

The moment they stepped onto the stage, the whole audience burst into thunderous applause!

Not only on the spot, but there was also very warm applause on the auditorium and playground of the University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine.

Fang Qiu took the lead of the team.

Perhaps in the eyes of others, this meant nothing. But in the eyes of the students of the University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine, this was very special.

Seeing the leading figure appearing on the TV screen, Jiang Mengjie, who was in the Jingbei University of Chinese Medicine, curled her lips and smiled faintly.

In the northeast, as Xu Miaolin saw Fang Qiu come on the stage, he immediately turned his head proudly and said to Holy Doctor Chu, who was sitting next to him, "Look, my student is more handsome than your disciple."

"Humph!" Holy Doctor Chu rolled his eyes at Xu Miaolin and said disdainfully, "Being handsome can help him save a life?"

In Fang Qiu's home. "Clap, clap, clap..."

When Fang Qiu appeared, all the relatives and friends spontaneously applauded and cheered for him.

On the other side, many drug producers who had been cracked down were also paying attention to the last episode of the Young Chinese Medicine Doctor. When they saw Fang Qiu, they all gnashed their teeth and secretly cursed Fang Qiu in their hearts. They hoped that he could get a bad ranking. It would be best if he was the last one.

On the spot, the ten people came to the stage and stood in a line.

"Okay." The host walked to them with a smile and said, "Now, let's draw lots."

After that, he handed the box for drawing lots to Fang Qiu directly.

Since Fang Qiu was the leader and was standing in the first place, he naturally became the first person to draw lots.

Under the watch of all the audience, started from Fang Qiu, the ten of them began to draw their lots with trepidation.

It was a small piece of red paper wrapped in a bundle.

After drawing lots, the ten contestants opened the slip of paper and had a look.

As Fang Qiu unfolded the paper and read the question, he smiled at once.

If one looked closely, one would find that there were five words on his slip of paper—The Taboo Rhyme of Pregnancy.

Then, he looked at the others.

After seeing the questions, some of them couldn't help frowning, while some of them, like Fang Qiu, smiled and felt relieved.

"The drawing of the questions is complete."

Putting down the box, the host said with a smile, "Next, we still need to draw lots again. However, this time, we draw the order of reciting."

As soon as he finished speaking, the staff brought him another small box.

Everyone began to draw lots again.

This time, every one of them took out a round palm-sized number plate.