"How about this?" The director thought for a moment and said, "I'm going to ask the staff to do some calculation to see what kind of health problems they have. We can pick some patients from them. Otherwise, there will be too many people. It's impossible to see them all."

"All right." Fang Qiu nodded.

Li Huawen said, "When the collection of information is done, we can talk to them and persuade those who are not ill to leave."

"Okay." Fang Qiu nodded at once.

This was a quite good suggestion.

Although Fang Qiu also wanted to see all the patients, he didn't have enough time. If he continued to see them like this, he would collapse before he was able to see all the patients.

A moment later, everything was ready.

The free clinical treatment officially began.

The PD who guarded at the entrance finally let the first patient in.

It was a woman about 30 years old, with a child of four or five years old.

Fang Qiu took a closer look.

It could be clearly seen that the cheek below the child's right ear was red and swollen as if it had swelled up.

"Dr. Xiao Fang, can you check the kid's Big Ears?"

The woman took the child to sit down at the consultation table and then let the child sit on her laps. She immediately twisted the child's head gently so that Fang Qiu could see it clearly.

Fang Qiu smiled faintly. "It's mumps."

He knew that "Big Ears" was a kind of nickname for mumps.

The woman asked, "I've seen other children get this disease too. It shouldn't be too serious, right?"

Fang Qiu smiled faintly. "It's okay, it's not serious."

Mumps was an acute infectious disease mainly caused by fever and swelling pain under the ears. Most of this disease happened when the patient was in the infancy or in the youth, especially when the patient was at the age of 3 to 6.

Fang Qiu said, "Although it's not a serious disease, it's infectious, so I can treat the child with acupuncture. The effect will be faster. If I apply medicine to treat it, the effect will be much slower."

"Then let's use acupuncture." The woman nodded immediately and said, "Our kid is not afraid of pain."

The child also said at once, "I'm not afraid."

"All right." Fang Qiu nodded with a smile. Then he got up and went to the medicine cabinet to take a box of silver needles, from which he took out the three-edged needles.

The acupuncture treatment of mumps immediately appeared in his mind.

The selected pressure points were: Jiaosun, Erjian, and Shaoshang.

He came to the woman, squatted down, and looked at the child carefully. Then he located the acupuncture points on the child's body. After the conventional disinfection, he pinched the needles with his left hand and inserted them into the points. His right hand waited until the three-edged needles were inserted into 0.5 to 1 inch.

While his fingers were twisting the needles, he secretly transferred his internal Qi into the meridians of the child's acupoints.

Fang Qiu said, "Take the child there and have a rest. When it's time, I'll take the needles out for the child."