Chapter 521 - Chapter 530

Start from the beginning

The purpose of the existence of this forum was to let all the underground forces in the world connect and trade with other forces through this forum.

What was more, in this forum, they were able to trade in public because no one knew their identity information at all. It was impossible to trace even if anyone wanted to find out who they were!

The video of the massacre of the Gospel Division's branch was released, which soon attracted enormous people to watch.

They were amazed as they saw the video because the scene of the monitor was too shocking.

A person killed wherever he went, leaving no one alive. He was merely like the god of death in hell, which made people shudder.

"He's so powerful!"

"This man's strength is too horrible. He's not afraid of bullets at all. He even dared to confront rocket launchers!"

"His strength must have already reached the seven-star level, right?"

"He should be a seven-star master!"

On the forum, many people participated in the discussion.

All the international large underground forces knew that there were super masters in the world, so the strength of super masters was also divided. It ranged from one star to ten stars while the one-star master was the weakest and the ten-star master was the strongest!

In the surveillance video, Fang Qiu's great strength was enough to frighten many medium forces.

There was no doubt that it was indeed a high evaluation that they thought Fang Qiu had reached the seven-star level.

However, these people didn't know that Fang Qiu hadn't shown all his power.

"Who on earth is this person?"

"Judging by his clothes, he must be from the Middle East."

"Why did he attack the Gospel Division? And why did this branch be destroyed? Did the people of the Gospel Division provoke this God of Massacre?"

As the major international forces were probing and talking about this matter, they received another news.

It was confirmed that the killer also rescued dozens of hostages from the branch of the Gospel Division before he destroyed it.

Some forces planned to investigate these hostages so as to find out who the man was.

However, they found that the hostages rescued by this mysterious man were from different countries. It was impossible to investigate his identity from those hostages, and they couldn't figure out the connection at all.

In the end, the major international underground forces could only name this person according to the X mark he left on the ground after the Gospel Division's branch was wiped out, which was X.

The international underground force forum recorded this person to the Black List as soon as possible!

The Black List: Code name: X.

Public data: None.

Comment: His strength was extremely strong with incredibly cruel means!

Five hours later, it was dawn.

"Rumble..." The car was still hurtling on the road.

Iron Egg didn't know if it was because he was paying attention to the result, or because he was frightened by Fang Qiu's words, or because he was too professional, he was driving the car for the entire night without taking a nap.