[34]

[Tommy's POV]

"I have to die," Tommy stated while avoiding eye contact and looked to the teacher writing on the chalkboard.

"You have to what!? What do you mean!?" Tubbo asked quite louder than a whisper.

"Thomas! Tubbo! Do not make me move your seats!!" The english teacher scolded the boys.

"Sorry, Mrs. Flintson," the boys said in unison before the teacher went back to her lesson.

"Why do you have to die!?" Tubbo whispered much quieter this time.

Tommy quietly sighed, "You remember when I mentioned how my villiage was raided before I met Philza and his family yesterday?"

Tubbo nodded.

"Well, I was supposed to die in the raid. It was my fate. But-"

Tommy stopped when the teacher turned around and looked at the students while saying something about clauses and verbs. Once she turned towards the chalk board, Tommy started talking again.

"A building was supposed to fall and kill me. But XD thought it was his fault the building fell, so he fixed it and I lived. Now it causes lots of problems with fate and stuff. If I die, it should stop, but I don't think Mumza is really accepting of that fact."

Tubbo stared with a concerning look at Tommy for a moment.

"Wow.... that's..... a lot. Is that why you asked us what we'd do if you died?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"Are... are you sure you have to die?"

Tommy nodded.

Tubbo looked down at his paper.

"Promise me you won't tell Ranboo," Tommy stated. "We just saw each other again after, like, seven years and I don't know if he can really take it..."

Tubbo hesitated but sighed.

"Alright, I won't tell him."

[After school]

Ranboo and Tommy were outside the school waiting for Tubbo.

"Geez, good thing it's Friday. I swear, school is just dragging us closer to hell," Ranboo complained.

"Agreed. Oh, also, what were you and Tubbo talking about at lunch when I was spaced out?" Tommy genuinely asked. "Something about spaghetti?"

"Tubbo asked what kind of cake is my favorite. I said spaghetti," He answered.

"Spaghetti isn't a fucken cake, dumbass."

"Yes it is and I enjoy it," Ranboob pouted.

"Whatever you say, Ranboob," Tommy playfully rolled his eyes.

"RANBOO!!!" Tubbo yelled as he ran out of the school and towards them.

"What?" Ranboo asked.

"TOMMY HAS TO DIE BECAUSE XD FUCKED UP THE BUILDING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM AND NOW ITS CAUSING PROBLEMS-" Tubbo rambled on loudly before Tommy elbowed him in the ribs.