[6]

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy opened his eyes to see he was in a bed and not on the couch he fell asleep on.

Tommy sat up and rubbed his eyes before getting out of bed. He walked to the door and stepped outside.

Tommy went downstairs and into the kitchen where he found Philza and Technoblade chatting.

"Morning Toms." Philza greeted him.

"....morning," Tommy mumbled as he took a seat beside Techno.

"You sleep well?" Phil asked while pouring himself some coffee.

"Yeah, actually."

"That's good. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Techno doesn't normally eat breakfast so I guess we'll have to ask Wil. Could one of you go wake him up, please?"

Techno perked up at this.

"C'mon Tommy. Let's go wake him up," He said with a small smile on his face.

Tommy followed him, confused but curious to see where this was going.

"Why are you so excited?" Tommy asked as they walked up the stairs.

"I have to wake him up every day, so I decided to make some fun out of it."

"What kind of fun?" Tommy smiled.

"The best kind to do to a sleeping person that is blood related."

They opened the door to the brothers' shared room. Wilbur was fast asleep and snoring louder than Tommy thought was possible.

Techno took a water bottle, of which Tommy didn't notice until now, and removed the cap. He held it out for Tommy to take.

"Care to do the honor?" He whispered.

"He isn't gonna be mad?" Tommy whispered back.

"Oh, no he's gonna be pissed. But, he won't do anything to you if you do it."

Tommy gave an evil grin, took the water bottle and slowly walked over to Wilbur's bed.

He looked back to Techno for one last conformation that he was allowed to this, to which Techno gave with a nod.

Tommy looked back to Wilbur and held the bottle over his head.

Quickly, Tommy poured most of the water onto Wilbur.

Tommy backed up towards Techno as Wilbur instantly shot out of the sleeping position he was in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Tommy started laughing and Techno smiled at the scene.

"WHAT THE HELL TECHNO!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Wilbur stood up from his bed as he wiped the water off his face.

"It wasn't me; It was Tommy." Techno pointed towards Tommy. Tommy stopped laughing as he looked at wil with a hint of fear.

"Oh, really? Well then, I guess I should just give you both a big hug for waking me up!" Wilbur gave an evil smirk as he started walking towards the other two.

"Abort mission!!! Run Tommy!!" Techno started running out of the room. Tommy quickly followed.

Tommy and Techno ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Phil was drinking his morning coffee.

"Woah, woah, what's going on?!" He asked.

"Wilbur's gonna kill us!!" Tommy yelled as he hid behind Techno.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHI- Oh hi Dad" Wilbur stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Phil.

"Hello, Wilbur. Nice to see you awake," Phil laughed.

"Yeah, not like I had a choice," Wilbur glared at Techno as he came closer to the them.

"So, what do you want for breakfast? Techno and Tommy don't know so its your pick."

"Pancakes. For sure. Now, if you'll excuse me father." Wilbur dove straight for Tommy.

Before Tommy could run away, Wilbur grabbed him. He wrapped his arms around Tommy and held him off the ground.

"HA! Got you!"

"NOOOO! Put me down!!" Tommy complained.

"Nope."

"I'll bite you again if you don't!!"

Wilbur quickly let go of Tommy after hearing that.

"Nope. Okay. Fine. You win. Just don't bite me!"

Tommy fell to the ground, which wasn't too far thankfully, and laughed at Wil's reaction.

"What ever, I'm gonna change." Wilbur walked out of the kitchen, punching Techno in the shoulder on the way out.

---

Wilbur was in different clothes and gave me some different ones to change into. We finished eating breakfast and now we were waiting in the living room for those people to arrive.

A knock came from the door.

"Not it," Wilbur and Techno said almost in unison.

"Damn it," Wilbur mumbled as he stood up and walked over to the door.

Tommy curiously followed Wilbur.

He opened up the door to a sheep hybrid. She had white hair with pastel rainbow tips and she wore sunglasses that looked really cool on her.

"Hi Puffy!!" Wilbur said giving her a hug.

"Hi Wil! How have you been? I swear you just keep getting taller!" She replied.

"I've been good. Where are the others?"

"Right here!!" Four kids and a ram hybrid walked up to the house and came inside.

"Hey kiddo," The ram hybrid ruffled Wilbur's hair.

"And who's this?" He looked towards Tommy.

"Long story. This is Tommy," Wilbur introduced him.

"Tommy, this is Captain Puffy, Jschlatt,  Tubbo, Foolish, Drista, and Dream," Wilbur pointed to each of them as he said their names. He stared at the last one.

Dream?

Tommy froze.

Why was he so scared?

.~•°:¤:°•~.

Thanks for reading!! <3

And thanks for all the support I've gotten since I published this book!!

Word Count: 877