[21]

[XD's POV]

"XD!?" Kristin yelled at the god in front of her.

"Uh, Hello, Kristin! How are you? Is that a new dress? Its looks amazing on you!" XD quickly said the moment he knew he was in trouble.

"Don't pull any of the sweet talk! Why did you do that to Tommy?!" She yelled.

"What?! The brat told you-"

"Yes. And you aren't going to lay a hand on him because of it. Right!?" She threatened.

"Of course not!" XD nervously laughed. "I wouldn't dream of such a thing."

"Now you are going to explain why you did that to him and how the hell he can see you!!" She ordered.

"Fine, okay! Calm down! I just wanted to mess with him! It's not like it's common to find a mortal that's able to see me, a god." XD tried to give a valid exxuse.

"You 'wanted to mess with him'?! He had a huge bruise on his arm from where you grabbed him!!" Mumza argued.

"Okay! Maybe I went a bit far, but it was funny!!"

"'Funny'!? You traumatized the poor kid!!"

"Okay, okay. I get what you mean.... but-"

"No buts!! You-"

"OKAY!! Okay. I'm sorry."

"As you should be!!" Mumza yelled. "All because of how petty you are..." She grumbled.

"Uh- I am not petty!" XD argued.

"Yes. Yes, you are, XD!!" Kristin argued back. "And we are not glossing over the fact that Tommy, a mortal, can see you without you showing yourself to him!!"

"AGAIN!! I DONT KNOW!! Stop yelling at me!!" XD whined.

Mumza sighed. "This conversation is not over, but I have more important things to do."

"Okay, then go do them..."

"Do not get salty with me. You are to stay out of trouble and you are NOT talking to Tommy or any of my family until I say so," She sternly told XD. "Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am..."

[Techno's POV]

Puffy, Tubbo, and Drista left. Dream wanted to stay for whatever reason.

Tommy fell asleep in Techno's arms at some point.

Phil, Wilbur, Dream, and Techno sat in the living room discussing what they should do.

"So, we know XD has a reason for going after Tommy. Kristin had no idea about this. Techno and Tommy are the only ones who can see XD. That's all right?" Phil asked.

"Uh, yeah I think so," Wilbur confirmed.

"We can't really do much. Can we?" Dream asked.

"No, Kristin said she would take care of it, though," Philza answered.

Should Techno tell them about the dream he had with XD?

TELL THEM

YESSSS

That would definitely be a good idea

No let's let them get themselves hurt 🙄 OF COURSE YOU TELL THEM!!!

TELK THEN!!

Fine...

"What do we do?" Wilbur asked.

"We don't do anything," Techno joined in on the conversation.

"What? Why? We have to do something!" Dream questioned.

"No. XD would hurt Tommy and/or you guys and nothing can stop him."

"And how do you know this?" Dream asked.

Techno hesitated, "XD visited me in one of my dreams the night he attacked Tommy in the house."

"HE WHAT?!" Philza popped in.

Techno sternly raised a finger to his lips and gestered to the sleeping Tommy in his arms.

"Sorry. Why didn't did you say something!?" Philza asked.

Techno shrugged.

"What did he say?"

"That no one can stop him from taking Tommy, hurting my friends and/or family, and manipulating my dreams."

"But we can't just sit here and do nothing! We have to fight back!" Dream argued.

"Shut up! You'll wake Tommy," Techno whispered. "And besides I already tried fighting him. I ended up being thrown into a tree."

"But I haven't! I bet I could take him!"

"Dunno if you forgot, Dream, but who won the duel between us? Six to four I believe the score was?" Techno smirked slightly.

"Okay, first, fuck you. Two, if we can't fight back, what do we do?"

"Like I said, nothing," Techno repeated.

Before Dream could continue the arguement, Philza cut in, "I think it's time for bed. Kristin said she'd take care of it so we have nothing to worry about. Okay? Now off to bed, all three of you." Philza shooed them away.

Techno and Wilbur walked up the stairs and into Wilbur's room.

There was some slight arguing about were Tommy would sleep because of how clingy Techno was being. Tommy ended up sleeping in Wilbur's room.

The house slowly settled down as the people inside went to sleep wondering of what would happen next.

.~•°:¤:°•~.

Thanks for reading!!

And thank you for all the support and feedback on the book!! :)

Word Count - 777