[9]

[Tommy POV]

Tommy woke up to birds chirping outside his window. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Once he stepped out of bed, he saw a neatly folded pile of clothes on the empty desk.

Tommy walked over to it and attempted to read the note beside the clothes.

Tommy,
Here are some more of my clothes.
When you're done changing, come down stairs. Dad wants to talk to you about something important.
Your favorite out of the family,
Wilbur

Tommy couldn't read some of the words but he understood the point of it. He changed into the clothes, that being a plain red long sleeved shirt and black pants, and walked towards the door.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen where the other three were chatting.

"Morning Tommy!" Wilbur said as he looked toward Tommy.

"Morning," he replied as he took a seat beside Wilbur and Techno.

"You sleep well tom?" Phil asked.

"Yeah."

"That's good to hear." He walked towards the table and set down two plates of food in front of Tommy and Wilbur before sitting down himself.

"So, Tommy, I wanted to ask you something important," Philza started.

"Uh, okay?" Tommy took a bite of the scrambled eggs on his plate.

"Is 'Tommy' a nickname?"

Tommy stopped eating and looked up at Phil.

Why would he ask that? That's weirdchamp...

"Uh, yeah. I like Tommy better. Why?"

"Just trying to find out where you were before here. What's your full name?"

"Thomas Innit."

Phil looked to Techno who looked back at Phil. Tommy looked to Wilbur with a confused look, to which Wilbur shrugged his shoulders.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Do you remember anything about a village being raided??" Techno asked this time.

"Raided? What's that?"

"Like fire and bad guys hurting people," Phil explained in the nicest way he could.

"....kinda, I guess. I think I remember fire before running... why?"

Techno and Phil glanced at each other again.

"What are you guys hiding?" Wilbur asked.

"Well, I was trying to find where Tommy could have come from and I had found out a village was raided not too far from here. As I was looking through the report, I saw that a kid named Thomas Innit went missing from there."

"And you think this kid is Tommy?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes, the evidence lines up."

Tommy thought for a moment before taking another bite of his breakfast.

"So, what are you gonna do with me?" He asked.

"We aren't exactly sure if that is you yet, so I might have to visit and talk to the village about it."

"And when will that be?" Wil questioned.

"Most likely tomorrow."

"But I'm going to see Niki tomorrow and Techno has his sparring practice. Who will watch Tommy?"

"I can ask Puffy or someone to watch him."

"Wait, I don't need a babysitter! I'm big man innit!!" Tommy protested.

"Knowing you, you'll most likely find a way to burn the house down," Techno stated.

"Or flood it," Wilbur piped in.

"Or blow it up."

"Or-"

"Okay! I get it!" Tommy cut them off.

Wilbur chuckled slightly while Techno scoffed.

"...so if this kid is me, what's gonna happen?" Tommy asked quietly before taking another mouthful.

"If there is someone that has legal custody of you, such as a family member or legal guardian, then you'd have to go with them. But if not.... You may stay here longer than anticipated. Which I'm sure Wilbur and Techno don't mind, right boys?"

"Nope! Not at all!" Wilbur said with his mouth full.

"Not with your mouth full! You'll choke."

"Heh, you eat like a pig," Techno commented.

Wilbur frowned and swallowed his food before answering. "You are a pig! Litterally!"

"Exactly. You act like a pig, and that's coming from a pig, causing you to be even more of a pig."

"What?!"

"Nevermind."

"Why don't you guys just finish eating?" Phil suggested.

.•:°:•.

The rest of the day was quite uneventful.

They mostly hung around the house and, later on, watched a movie before going to sleep.

.~•°:¤:°•~.

Sorry I didn't have anything really planned 😅

Luv ya

Word count - 690