"ab tu bhi tention chhod de. dekh sidharth bilkul theek hai aur ab jldi hi ghar bhi aa jayega" she nodded her head in understanding while a beautiful smile was constant on her face.

She was relieved that he was fine and the news has made her feel her love for him deepening more if that was even possible.

Sidharth was a gem of a person and all hers !

______________________________________

It was past ten when a tired sidharth stepped inside through main door. Closing the door behind he turned towards the living room only to get surprised.

Keeping her head on her father's shoulder, shehnaaz was sleeping in sitting position on the couch while her father was watching tv keeping the volume too.

"papa?" sidharth walked closer to them. He understood that shehnaaz must be waiting for him and that made him remind her missed calls he received in last few hours.

He had seen her missed calls once he had settled in his car to go back home. Dialing her number he had informed her that he was alright and would get late to reach home.

He had not informed her about this mission earlier knowing that she would take unnecessary stress which he never wanted.

Also he didn't want to deny saving those girls and attending her call in the middle would have caused her more worry so he had chosen to not take any of her calls until he finish his work.

He knew she would still wait for him though he tried to convince her to sleep on time and take proper rest. Reaching home as expected she was sleeping while waiting for him but seeing rajbir ji too in the living room, he felt emotional.

"aagya bache" shifting his gaze from tv to him rajbir ji smiled making him smile back.

"haan ji papa. aap soye nhi abhi tak?" asked sidharth taking a seat on another sofa while his gaze shifted to his naaz who was sleeping with a shawl wrapped around.

"puttar sanu tera wait kar rahi thi. khana bhi ni khaya tere bagair to maine socha mai iske paas hi baithta hun jab tak tu aa nhi jata. ab tu aa gya hai toh sanu ko upar leja, hath muh dhole. mai khana room mai hi bhijwata hun" rajbir ji said stretching his one arm.

Nodding at him sidharth stood up to take shehnaaz in his arms. Carefull enough to not to wake her up, sidharth held her in his arms and turned to walk upstairs but was stopped by rajbir ji.

"boht achha kaam kiya tune bache aaj. hum sab ko boht garav hai tum par sidharth. khush reh bache humesha aur aise hi apni family ko proud feel karwa humesha" rajbir ji patted his back in appreciation.

Holding her in his arms sidharth stood quiet for some moments listening to him. He was proud of her ? They were his family and they were proud of him.

The realisation made his eyes moist but he was quick to push back the tears. A feeling of extreme happiness washed through him bringing a smile on his lips.

"thanks papa" he could only utter those two words while rajbir ji could hear the little crack in his voice. He understood that sidharth was getting emotional.

"sanu kab se jaag rahi thi k tujhe congratulate karegi aur tere aane se thodi der pehle hi so gyi. abhi room mai jao. mai khana bhijwata hun. Good night" patting his back rajbir ji moved towards the kitchen.

Looking at his sleeping naaz once sidharth walked towards the stairs. Climbing up he moved towards their room making sure not to disturb her sleep with his movements.

Getting inside the room sidharth pushed the door close with his foot and went inside. Making her lay on the bed he covered her with the blanket and went towards the washroom.