Authors Note

Hello! So before we begin this epic journey (because that is what it will be, epic), I have a few things to go over

This book has been a while in the making and it's going to be a long one. It will be split into three parts. The first part might feel slow but its purpose is for world-building. 

COMING FALL 2022 

-- This book will feature dark themes such as drug use, murder, violence, swearing, suicide, and more. There will also be sexual themes in it.

-- This book is split into three parts. The first part will roughly be 20 chapters long.

-- I am an amaeture writer. Therefore, there will be mistakes. Please bear with me and politely correct any mistakes you come across.

-- If you don't like the story, please don't express that opinion in my comments section. There's no need to do that. Simply click off the story. That being said, I am open to criticism that isn't rude or mean.

P A T R E O N:

This book will be further ahead on Patreon (roughly ten chapters ahead). You can also read ahead of the other books that I am currently publishing (Destined). There are also bonus chapters of other books that I have written. If you would like to read it and check out the tier system, please use this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

I N K I T T:

I'm a part of Inkitt's royalty program. I get paid for every time somebody clicks on this link: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_LyidaRose

The app itself is FREE and you will not be charged when you click on it. 

I N S T A G R A M:

You can follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks, character aesthetics, and more!

Account name: lydiarose_61

E X C E R P T: 

"Home?" He snorted. "You didn't have a home, Aurora. You were bouncing between places."

I glared at him.

"What? And you think this place is my home?" I countered, darkly.

A frustrated sigh passed through his lips, "Yes. You are home and you are safe."

I had had enough. Rising to my feet, I chucked my napkin on the table and began walking away.

Long fingers wrapped around my wrist, stopping me from moving any further. Fighting the urge to gasp, I followed the length of the arm to its owner.