581-590

Chapter 581 Experimental

 Professor Cao suffered a blow.

  "Lele, Wu Shi's suggestion before was very good. Why don't you just use your mental power to kill the Gu worm in your brain, or leave the Gu worm's body in your brain at worst."

  Jin Xing took a hard bite. 

  "I'm just worried that I don't have animal experimental subjects. As long as I can find this kind of Gu worm and put it into the animal's brain, I can do research without fear. However, everything is just but."

  Le Yun knew that this plan was difficult to implement. It's just dragging, hoping that more than 30 college students will not suddenly have problems.

  "Don't think about it yet, it's not a task you have to take on alone. Do it if you can, and kill us if you can't."

  Jinxin poured a bowl of soup for Le Yun, comforting her for the first time.

  The school officially started in the afternoon, and the first session was Professor Cao's theoretical class.

  Le Yun did not expect that a thin old man could turn the class into a quiz, and the atmosphere in the class was mobilized in less than ten minutes.

  The active participation of students from anxiety to relaxation is an educational model that should not appear in this era.

  Le Yun didn't consciously integrate into it, and she felt unfulfilled after a get out of class.

  Before, Professor Cao asked himself to take a small class by himself after class every day, and Le Yun ran faster than anyone else.

  "Come on! I thought you weren't going to take a small class, how about it? You know how capable I am, I am actually really strong. Now, looking at your actions, I still hope to hear you call Master. "

  Le Yun bowed to Professor Cao and shouted in a loud and clear voice.

  "Teacher!" When Professor Cao heard this, his old face immediately burst into laughter.

  "Okay, very good. Although I'm not a master, I'm very satisfied. I'll call me teacher in the future, and call me teacher without a surname."

  Le Yun also had a smile on her face, and she was very interested in the future small classes. expect.

  "Okay, today we'll start talking about human body structure and human organs..."

  Le Yun has learned a good habit since she was a child, and a good memory is not as good as a bad writing.

  A notebook was filled with two pages in an hour. Le Yun cherished this opportunity and did not interrupt Professor Cao from beginning to end. After listening to the get out of class with questions, I asked no less than ten questions.

  Professor Cao was even more gratified to explain it carefully. It is a fortune to be a teacher to meet such a student.

  "That's it for today's class. Go back and read the book I gave you five pages back. Let me see how many questions you have to ask me tomorrow."

  Le Yun has a very busy class every day, because the subject is too Too much, involves too much. It takes a lot of time every day to get through the content.

  As for the problem of Gu worms, it was left behind by Le Yun for more than ten days, and it was not remembered until Lou Yufeng came to the door.

  "Lele, today a student fell into the detention room for no reason. Seven orifices were bleeding, and it took only one minute from symptom to onset of death. Our doctors didn't have time to treat them..."

   After staying in the space all night, still nothing. After more than ten nights in a row, Le Yun finally went into a frenzy, and there was absolutely no better way.

  "Be kind, tell Uncle Lou to send the least important person from the Wuling clan tonight. Be sure to tell him that I can't guarantee that this person's life will be returned in good condition."

  Because the experiment needs to be done in a fully awake state, so Le Yun can only perform outside of space.

  Jinxing and Qi Yizhang were assistants in this experiment, and Le Yun asked each other a few simple questions first. After rewarding the other party with a bare head, draw the position where the needle can be placed on it.

  Le Yun took a deep breath and used her mental power to pierce the opponent's head with the thinnest needle. Avoiding the easily damaged part of the brainstem, when he was three centimeters away from the Gu worm, he let out a cautious cry.

  "Lele, it's bleeding. He has a nosebleed, and he's in a very bad state."

  Le Yun quickly and slowly regained her mental strength, and Qi Yizhang handed him a tissue before realizing that the other party had shown signs of slowness.

  "What should I do? I already have symptoms of damage."

  She looked at Le Yun anxiously, afraid that she would feel bad.

  "Feed him a reinjury pill and observe it." The three of them sat opposite the injured person to observe with good eyes, and it took more than ten minutes for the other side to move after taking the pill. He wiped away his nosebleed.

  "How do you feel now?" The other party was still very cooperative, especially when he knew there was a worm in his head.

  "I just feel that what I want to do in my mind doesn't work well with my hands, and I always feel a few steps behind."

  Le Yun sat on the chair and twisted her fingers, merging all the useful medical knowledge in her head. Eliminate the useless and combine the useful.

  "You stay here to take medicine for the past few days. I will dispense the medicine according to your condition every day, and give you acupuncture treatment for a few days. We must treat you to the initial state before we start." The injured person bowed his head helplessly, I feel like I am a lamb to be slaughtered, and my life is being held by others.

  "Don't be burdened, I'm not a bad person. Otherwise, I won't stop treating you." The injured person nodded lightly, and went upstairs to rest in resignation.

  "Be careful, you are responsible for taking the medicine and decocting the medicine. Three bowls of water are boiled into one bowl."

  "Okay, Lele, what do you decide to do next?"

  Le Yun rubbed her temples, her tense head was even tighter now .

  Qi Yizhang stood behind Le Yun and helped with the massage. Now he is really worried that the little girl will not grow taller in the future.

  "The human brain is the most complex organ. A little accidental injury cannot be repaired in a lifetime. I will really have no better way for a while now."

  "Everything should wait for this person to recover and try again. Come back one. I feel like I can fool all the subjects this time."

  Le Yun didn't hide her experiment, she went to school the next day and handed down the experimental steps to Professor Cao. Of course, the mental power turned into needles refers to the gold needles used.

  Professor Cao was like a big baby, he waved Le Yun to leave and stayed in the office.

  The experimental subject returned to normal within five days under the treatment of Le Yun's constant change of prescriptions. Le Yun didn't dare to continue the experiment immediately, wanting to make the damaged part grow longer.

  Professor Cao also left Le Yun on the seventh day, with a little excitement on his expression.

  "Classmate Le, how is your experiment recovering now?"

  "It's back to normal, but I didn't dare to continue the experiment right away."

  Professor Cao nodded and handed Le Yun the useful information he had gathered.

  "Here are the cases I have accumulated over the years, as well as the opinions I gave based on the plan you wrote. If you believe me, give it a try. As long as you are careful, there will be no major problems."