171-180

Chapter 171 trouble

  They joined together on a dinner and for the whole night. Butler Qi was like an old elf who was so happy that he regards Le Yun as  a treasure.

  It was very late after the conversation, and when Le Yun was about to leave, she suddenly sensed that there was a wave of spiritual power outside, so she immediately used her mental power to investigate, and found that there was Kang Shenglong outside the courtyard.

  "Qi Yizhang, we are in big trouble tonight."

  "What's wrong?"

  "The head of the Tang family base camp is here, and we can't fight it at all."

  "Qi Butler, summon everyone to the yard."

  Le Yun said this. Qi Er quickly took out the poison she refined, and prepared it all into small portions.

  "Steward Qi, put all these down, and sprinkle them on Kang Shenglong if you have the opportunity. But you must explain the importance of their lives."

  Le Yun then went out with Qi Yizhang and the others, sprinkling poison on the courtyard wall, and now only Can fight.

  Le Yun is still staying at the fifth level of Qi training, and it takes seconds to compare to the 9th level of Qi training outside. But now that Le Yun has more mental power and poison than Kang Shenglong, it is still possible to try it.

  Kang Shenglong didn't come in directly because he heard the movement in the yard. He wasn't sure whether there would really be a family master in it, so he didn't dare to enter it rashly.

  Le Yun looked at the Kang Shenglong outside the courtyard without moving, thinking about making the move first, and discussing the plan with Qi Yizhang.

  Qi Er opened the door and Qi Yizhang sent Le Yun out.

  "Big brother, go back, don't send me away, I'll come to see you to play another day."

  "It's okay, it's too dark, I'll send you off."

  Le Yun pretended to see Kang Shenglong suddenly, and quickly came to him. .

  "Uncle, are you looking for someone?"

  Le Yun stretched her hand to hold the hem of Kang Shenglong's clothes, and took the opportunity to dip the powder on his body.

  Kang Shenglong was stunned by the sudden opening of the door, and when he was about to hide, he was pulled by the little girl in front of him.

  "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Qi Yizhang asked.

  At this moment, Kang Shenglong carefully looked at Qi Yizhang and pulled Le Yun. I was surprised to find that there were spiritual power fluctuations on their bodies.

  Especially this young girl actually reached the fifth level of Qi training, what a terrible thing this is. How old was I to reach the fifth level of Qi training, and none of the disciples he taught have reached the fifth level of Qi training.

  Kang Shenglong didn't dare to do it lightly at this moment. The little girl in front of him had reached this level at a young age, and she must be the key talent cultivated in the family, and this family might know him.

  "Oh, I'm here to find someone. It's too dark and I touched the wrong place."

  "Little girl, I think you are familiar. Whose child are you?"

  Le Yun saw that Kang Shenglong hadn't done anything for a long time, and felt this too. There is a turning point inside.

  "My grandfather said that you can't tell others my name casually, otherwise the bad guys will take me away."

  Kang Shenglong screened a few in his heart, and tentatively asked: "Little friend, I might really know someone from your family. Let me guess. , Yin family, right? Or Zou?"

  Qi Yizhang promptly interrupted Kang Shenglong's continued probing, making him think it was one of these two.

  "Sir, why don't you ask when you go to the girl's house another day? The girl is more protected at home, so don't ask any more."

  Kang Shenglong heard that he couldn't inquire anymore , but those few have a foundation. As for the ancestor town house, although his strength is not bad, he is considered a casual cultivator and has no family support.

Chapter 172 Resolve 

  Le Yun added a lot of material to Kang Shenglong during this period. At the same time, he also knew that it was Kang Shenglong himself who had bluffed himself, and the battle could not be fought tonight. Better, now I don't have that strength at all.

  Kang Shenglong asked Le Yun to take it for him again and left, scolding Tang Jia with bloody heads. He wanted to die and don't take himself with them, so he rushed to the hospital angrily.

  Le Yun turned back to Qi Yizhang's home again, and dispelled the poison beside the wall.

  "Recently, we won't encounter this Kang Shenglong again. I didn't expect that there will be a family of cultivators. I don't know what strength they are and how many people there are."

  Qi Yizhang patted Le Baoer's little head, softly comforting .

  "It doesn't matter how many of them are or how powerful they are. Let's not take the initiative to provoke them, and we will all live in the village in the future. They have nothing to do with each other. Did they find that we can still kill us?"

  Le Yun didn't have Qi Yizhang so. Optimistic, Le Yun is actually a somewhat gloomy person. Always plan things to go bad first, never imagine everything is good.

  "Let's take a step and look at it. We can't get in touch with that circle at present. We leave the place of right and wrong after doing our own things, practice hard, and no one is afraid of the strength."

  Qi Yizhang doesn't like the little girl like a little adult. It's the burden of the expression that makes a child who should be naive and mature.

  "Le Baoer, hurry up and finish what you want to do, and let's leave here."

  "Well, by the way, I had a lot of stuff on Kang Shenglong just now. For a while, he will be overwhelmed and afraid of him. In the end, the dog jumped over the wall in a hurry ."