251-260

Chapter 251 Traitors 

  Le Yun was also shocked by Jin Yan who came back suddenly, thinking that something had happened to the old man.

  Jinyan told Le Yun about the general situation, but Le Yun didn't speak immediately.

  "Ran Ran, you can take a small spacecraft overnight. I'll go back in a few days and stay in Beijing."

  "Master Lou's injections will be over two more times. I will increase the amount of the medicine. You wait for the medicine. Take it back. Tell Old Master Lou that you can take the medicine thoroughly and I will not leave tonight. Tomorrow I will go back in the car and take the spacecraft. I will always be lost and fly aimlessly."

  "You stay in Beijing ."   You accompany Grandpa Mei. When he will go there, you will follow him back."

  Jin Yan shook his head: "I am not going to let him go to the village. This is dangerous for you. I feel homesick, and I will go back these few days. Wait a minute. I will come again when you come to Beijing next time."

  Le Yun understands that Jinyan is a very opinionated person, and the things he decides will generally not change. So she didn't want to participate in the decision of Jingyan.

  When Lou Yufeng returned to the gate of the compound, he met the persistent Yin Hongru again.

  "Hehe, Nephew Yin is back from his busy schedule!" 

"Yeah, Patriarch Yin is still there, won't you go back to rest so late?" Lou Yufeng is also a thorny head, besides giving face to his master, he is really not happy anymore. Who will give face.

  "Hehe, I can't wait for the person I'm waiting for, so I can't wait any longer?"

  "That's fine, Patriarch Yin waits slowly. I'll go to sleep first. Not going to sleep at night is bad for my health. Goodbye! "

  Lou Yufeng turned and left, but was suddenly blocked by Yin Hongru who flashed in front of him. Lou Yufeng raised his brows high, and his tone was not good.

  "What does Patriarch Yin want to do? Do you want me to chat with you in the middle of the night?"

  "My nephew is not angry, I want to go in and talk to your father. I don't know if you can pass it on."

  Lou Yufeng did not refuse, in his heart his father must also want to know this old thing. Because his father is a well-known old thorny man, he likes others to make trouble most.

  "Okay, Patriarch Yin wait a minute, I'll go in and ask my father." When Lou Yufeng returned home, he told his father that Patriarch Yin had seen him, as he expected.

  "Hey, I haven't met Patriarch Yin yet. The rare guests and the rare guests must be invited in. Yu Feng, quickly get people in." The old man Duan almost went crazy looking at these operations. This is not too big a problem. , And took the initiative to get together.

  "Lao Lou, we don't need to fight with the four big families. The leader told you not to provoked the four big families. Did you forget?"

  "Hmph, which one do you see is that I took the initiative to provoke them? If I don't take over, it would be a shameful leader's face, I really am afraid of them!" Old man Lou gave a white look, and looked down on his traitorous traits in his heart.

  "Why do you lose the leader's face? We are compatriots, and we must live in peace!"

  "You take a mirror and look at your face, a typical traitor. In the past, he must have been a running dog!"

  Old man Lou has nothing to do with old man Duan. Patience, because he made himself sorry for the benefactor. Such a perfidious person, he resolutely does not show mercy, and resolutely no longer associates.

  Soon Yin Hongru was brought in. Old man Duan got up to greet him, and Mrs. Lou and his wife sat firmly on Mount Tai.

  Yin Hongru didn't care either. He was a person who was really obsessed with medical treatment, and he never cared about other people's treatment.

  "Old Lou, take the liberty to interrupt!"

Chapter 252 Feeding Poison 

  Lou stretched out his hand to invite Yin Hongru to sit down, straight to the point.

  "Patriarch Yin, we seem to have nothing to do with each other. I don't know why you came here late at night?"

  "Hehe, I want to see the medicine powder in your hand, I heard it is better than the pill that I refined. I wonder if it's possible. It's convenient."

  "Sorry, I have finished eating, and even thrown away the paper for the medicine. So I can't help you."

  Although Yin Hongru is a medical idiot, he is also a very smart person, otherwise Nor would he lead the family so well. Originally, people who refine medicine are slower than people who practice purely. After all, they have a dual purpose. But he still cultivated the entire family into a stable second position.

  "Haha, I have no other meaning. I just want to get to know the masters of alchemy, and you can learn it when you are fine. It is also for the benefit of our mankind. Do you refuse this way because you don't want our people's medicine to take a step closer?"

  The hat was buckled. But using the wrong person, the old thorn is least afraid of being threatened.

  "Hahahahaha, what about the four big families that benefit our country? How come I haven't heard that we have always kept the well water in the river water, you just need to keep your high profile, even if it can really benefit the people of the country, it is also up to us. A mortal will take over."

  Yin Hongru was also a little unhappy, and he was very upset when he was rejected too much.

  "What you mean is to be determined not to say it?"

  Old man Lou said with a stubborn neck: "I'm very determined, did you show your face when I beat the devil? You also benefit the people! This world is not what your four big families want to do. What. Do you want to kneel and lick like him?" The old man Lou said that he didn't forget the old man Duan. He was too uncomfortable with the people of the four big families. Why doesn't Niu B fly to the sky?

  Yin Hongru is also a very extreme person. He took out a pill and stuffed it into Old Man Lou's mouth. Lou Yufeng didn't come to stop it at all. In fact, he couldn't stop it even with his hands.

  "What did you give my father? You are too mad !" Yin Hongru sat down slowly, and said casually: "I gave your father some medicine to make him suffer, and it depends on whether you want to save your father. Let that little girl come to save people, don't waste time, it will be poisoned in only one hour."

  Lou Yufeng was stopped by Old Master Lou before he made a decision: "Don't go, I would rather die than harm My benefactor."

  Mrs. Lou resolutely supported the old man beside her, because she knew the old man's temperament too well.

  "Yufeng, I will follow after your father is gone. You must send our corpses to the leader. Let him see how the Patriarch of the Yin family forced us to death."

  Lou Yufeng burned with anger after hearing this, regardless Raised his hand at Yin Hongru. But the strength gap was too big, and he was thrown out in one move. After all, he is a master of foundation building, his strength is amazing.

  When the couple saw that their son was vomiting blood, he hurriedly stepped forward to help him.

  "Let's die here today, let me see if you consume my life? Our family is not afraid of death, what can you do to us? Hahahaha!" The old man Duan didn't expect to cause such a big deal. I really didn't expect things to develop like this.

  "Patriarch Yin, if you don't tell you this is the freedom of others, you are doing it too much. You like medicine, but now it is so harmful. Isn't it against the morality of the doctor's kindness?"

  Yin Hongru smiled and said to the old man Duan. : "Don't you want to have a high-level pill? You don't want to meet an expert to discuss medicine?"