691-700

Chapter 691 Persuasion
  Everyone in the Yu family ran into the room when they heard Yu Yiyi's cry, and what they had been worried about happened.

  "What happened?"

  Father Yu asked with a gloomy expression.

  "Is it because of what happened just now!"

  Yu's mother hugged her daughter and comforted her.

  Yu Yiyi's head was in unbridled pain in her mother's arms.

  "Mom, am I wrong? Brother Meng said that I shouldn't compare with Le Yun, and said that there are not many compared to her. I just don't want to follow Le Yun every day."

  Yu's mother pushed her daughter away, her face a little bit ugly. Neither father Yu nor brother Yu knew what happened.

  "You don't like to follow Le Yun and you can put it up, but do you just have such a simple idea in your heart? Everyone has jealousy, but they must not be jealous for no reason, and they must have a degree."

  After listening to Yu's mother's words, it made Yu The eldest brother probably understood some problems and sat down on the chair next to him.

  "Yiyi, this is your fault. Le Yun has always been sincere towards you. Even if you have grudges in your heart, you shouldn't be jealous of her.

  " It's good for us, it would be unreasonable for you to quarrel with Meng Qianji because of these things."

  Yu Yiyi felt even more uncomfortable when she heard that all three members of the family criticized her, because they were not the parties and could not realize that they were having fun. What has been suppressed under the halo of lele.

  "Yiyi, our whole family came here with you to start anew, not to mention that we want you to please Meng Qianji, but at least you have to recognize the reality. You and us are nothing if you leave Meng Qianji."

  "You want Everything. you need to get through your own efforts, here is different from before, strength is the most important thing. If you have these spare time, it is better to work hard like your brother. "

  Father Yu knew that his daughter had been willful since she was a child, but she had never been narrow-minded. It may also be that he came to the Xiuxian world and was confused by the feeling of strength.

  "Yiyi, although I don't know what Meng Qianji said to you to make you so sad, but from what we usually see Meng Qianji's doting on you, he won't treat you too much, everything could be you. It 's because of your own thoughts."

  Yu's mother took her daughter's hand and patted it gently, not knowing how to educate her.

  "If we have the opportunity to come to the dream-like world, we must thank Meng Qianji, and we must know how to be grateful and cherish happiness. Don't waste your luck."

  Several members of the Yu family broke things up and gave them to Yu Yi Yi analyzed, and hoped that she would not go to the horns.

  When Meng Qianji came to call the Yu family to dinner, Yu Yiyi's eyes were already swollen into walnuts. Meng Qianji was both distressed and helpless. With a light touch of her fingers on Yu Yiyi's eyes, her eyes returned to normal.

  "Qianji, Yiyi is a little vexatious. We also got rid of her for a whole afternoon. Later, she will tell us if she commits trouble again. It's not easy for you to be together. I hope you all cherish it."

  Yu's mother was a little tired, but also very contradictory. If the girl was unhappy in the past, she would let her choose to separate, after all, there are many choices. But now they are nothing without Meng Qianji.

  Meng Qianji had never coaxed a girl, and no one dared to quarrel with him. He didn't want to talk more about this aspect, he had already said his bottom line, and he could accept that nothing would change, but he would never live his life with guilt towards Yu Yiyi.

  "It's alright, it will get better in time. Let's go, let's go eat."

  Meng Qianji stretched out her hand and looked at Yu Yiyi, hoping that she would be as innocent as before.

  Looking at Meng Qianji's outstretched hand, Yu Yiyi felt conflicted in her heart, and she kept comforting herself in her heart that she could come out slowly. Holding the big hand, a courageous smile appeared on his face.

  The three of the Yu family saw that the two people walking in front were more and more compatible, and they were temporarily relieved that their daughter could be obedient.

  Eating here is different from usual in Yuhua Valley. In Yuhua Valley, it follows the habit of eating together in the secular world, but in the world of immortals, they eat at different tables.

  Today, City Lord Han came with his family, so everything went according to the habits of the Xiuxian world.

  Two rows face to face, one table next to the other. Meng Qianji and Shang Yu were both arranged next to Le Yun, while City Lord Han and the saints sat opposite.

  The food is also delivered by the restaurant, and each small table has six dishes and a pot of wine.

  Mo Che was the first to raise his glass.

  "We'll meet again in three years, and everyone has a great time today."

  It's impossible for you to want Mo Che to say more, and it's already a lot of face to be able to say one or two scenes like this. He wouldn't even go to an unfamiliar party.

  "Come on, let's have a good drink today."

  City Lord Han drank the wine in one go, and the wine in front of the female relatives was replaced by Leyun with Lingguo wine, which is not easy to drink.

  Mrs. Han is a beautiful and gentle woman, and she can see grace in her every move.

  "This is the first time I've met Mo Che's Immortal Sage's wife. I don't know how such a beautiful woman was deceived by Mo Che."

  Le Yun raised her glass with a smile, and the eyes of the crowd were still sharp. After drinking Lingguo wine, Le Yun also toasted Mrs. Han.

  "Madam laughed, I was deceived at a young age."

  The audience laughed at Mo Che because of Le Yun's words, and there were times when this guy was disliked.

  "That's right, Huaili is quite excellent. After a few more years, there will be nothing to do with Mo Che, that is, he starts too fast."

  Xiansheng Gan Tao has always been on the side of Le Yun. Le Yun gets along quite well. Le Yun is also one of her few female friends.

  Mo Che is now laughing along, he is the biggest winner, it doesn't matter what anyone says.

  "You are all envious and jealous. Who has my speed? Just look at my seven children and you will know how much love I have with Huaili."

  Mo Che's stinky fart made Meng Qianji almost vomit. Do you not understand what is going on?

  "Hurry up and put away your disgusting face, and be careful to cause public outrage."

  City Lord Han looked at Meng Qianji and Shang Yu with some doubts. There are almost no people who dare to talk to Mo Che like this in the Xiuxian world. Looking at the auras of these two people, they must be very familiar with Mo Che.

  "Mo Che, you only said that these two are your friends before, why have I never met them in the world of immortality. Anyway, let's introduce more, don't let the people below offend the distinguished guests."

  Mo Che cast a glance at Meng Qianji , with a look of disgust. A man who can't even manage his own woman is embarrassed to despise himself.

  Mo Che casually pointed at Meng Qianji and Shang Yu.

  "They are not from the Immortal Realm, and I can't control it if I offend them."

  Mo Che's words made City Lord Han understand that they were not from the Immortal Realm, and they couldn't offend the Immortal Realm at will. He quickly stood up and saluted the two of them.

  "Don't blame the immortals, I just blamed Mo Che for not making it clear and not salute to the two of you."