341-350

Chapter 341 Rebirth

  Bai Nianwan was indeed reborn, but when she woke up from illness, she realized that she had returned to his childhood.

  In fact, his father disappeared in his last life and was not dead at all, but was discovered and captured by the Bai family. My brother was caught by the police for stealing steamed buns and was detained at the police station for three days. At that time, I was really hungry and couldn't bear to go out to find food, but I was cheated by Paihuazi.

  Fortunately, Pai Hanako wanted to take in a few more children in the village at that time, so she stayed there for a while. When my brother came out and found that he was missing, he searched everywhere like crazy, and finally found her in a deserted house.

  But my brother was young at that time, so he couldn't beat each other at all. He hugged each other's thighs desperately, biting hard and not letting go. Pai Hanako was bitten so badly that she stepped on her brother's leg with her other foot.

  Hearing her brother's heart-wrenching shout, Pai Hanako ran away for fear of attracting people. It was indeed attracting people, but the people who came over immediately turned their heads and left when they saw the situation of the two of them.

  Bai Nianwan could only help his lame brother to move home step by step. At that time, the family had no food, no drink, and no money. Looking for help from neighbors, I only got two wowotou.

  I found a barefoot doctor to see the leg, but the other party didn't have the ability to heal the broken bone, so it could only be treated by sending it to the hospital. At that time, she couldn't pay a penny. The barefoot doctor Xin kindly confiscated the home treatment fee, but he was resolutely unwilling to help send him to the hospital, for fear that he would be asked to pay when he was sent to the hospital.

  In the middle of the night, his brother's leg injury caused a high fever. Bai Nianwan cried and knelt down at the neighbor's house to ask for help. The neighbors did help, but instead of sending him to the hospital, he just went to the barefoot doctor to buy some antipyretics.

  In this way, relying on the help of the neighbors, I have two wowotou to eat every day, and my brother woke up on the third day. But he is no longer the older brother he used to be, and has become a fool who can only smirk.

  Bai Nianwan knew from the neighbor's mouth that his brother was burned out, and the neighbor saw the two brothers and sisters who were helpless and began to make plans for this house.

  The neighbor approached Bai Nianwan to discuss that she could be responsible for raising their two siblings, but she needed to give the house to her. What Bai Nianwan can know, he only thinks that he can eat.

  In this way, Bai Nianwan started her hell-like life. She has endless work every day, she has never been full, she is either scolded or beaten, and she has to take care of her silly brother.

  This kind of life went on for a year and a half, and the Bai family sent someone to pick up their brother and sister. The visitor did not teach the neighbors a lesson for them, but took them away forcefully.

  It was only when Bai Nianwan arrived at the Bai family that he found out that his father was forced to remarry because the Bai family sent someone to take them back. And it was only after giving birth to a half-brother.

  It turned out that his father was the eldest young master of the Bai family. When he went out to practice, he met Bai Nianwan's mother and fell in love at a glance. Regardless of the opposition of the family, they insisted on staying together. The head of the Bai family believed that Bai Nianwan's mother was not enough and her bloodline was not pure, so they firmly disagreed.

  After Bai Hao's hunger strike, he committed suicide and escaped, and because the Patriarch Bai was so cold, he agreed with them to be together. However, he asked that he could not return to the Bai family and give up the inheritance of the family head, because Bai Hao still had a younger brother who could inherit.

  But the day didn't go as expected, but Bai Hao's younger brother Bai Jue couldn't give birth to children for so many years, and his wives were replaced by three.

  At this time, the owner of the Bai family remembered the existence of the eldest son, and sent someone to find Bai Hao's whereabouts. When he knew that Bai Hao's wife was dead, he immediately arrested Bai Hao. Even if there is no grandson, he does not recognize Bai Hao's son and daughter.

  Unable to stand his father's coercion and temptation, Bai Hao agreed to marry and have children, on the condition that he took back two children. But when I got it back, I realized that it was too late, my son had become a fool, and my daughter was skinny.

  The reason for all this was his own father, he didn't understand why someone would be so cruel. For what the Bai family can do to raise two children, they can't be tolerated like this.

  In order to avenge his father, Bai Hao also wanted to see his deceased wife again after he died. In the middle of the night, he strangled his youngest son, who had just been born for two months, and placed the body at the door of Patriarch Bai's house.

  Bai Hao entrusted Bai Nianwan to his mother, and after saying goodbye to his mother, he jumped off the cliff with his silly son. He took revenge on his father in the most extreme way.

  When Patriarch Bai saw the body of his little grandson outside the door, he fainted. When he woke up, he heard that his eldest son jumped off a cliff with his silly grandson in his arms and vomited blood and was in critical condition.

  In the previous life, the Bai family was so chaotic, from the first among the four major families to the last. Patriarch Bai didn't hold on for long, no amount of medicinal pills could stop his remorse and death.

  The Bai family took the opportunity to seize power, and the life of Bai Hao's mother was not easy. One can imagine how dire the days of Bai Nianwan were.

  Anyone can bully her, and there is absolutely no treatment for the only Miss Sun in the Bai family. Grandma also hated herself in her heart, feeling that her mother caused all this. Only satisfied with food and clothing and never said a word to Bai Nianguan.

  Bai Nianguan grew up so painfully, and when she grew up, she was betrothed by the current owner to the stupid son of an elder in the business.

  Since then, Bai Nianguan has been tortured in another place, and finally got pregnant with a child, thinking that she will have a more relaxed life in the future, but when she was eight months pregnant, she was beaten to a fool and died of blood loss.

  When Bai Nianwan came back from her rebirth, she decided in her heart that she would never let herself and her brother experience the pain of the previous life. In the past life, there was no Le Yun at all. If she in the previous life also appeared like yesterday, so many things would not have happened. I won't live a miserable life, and I still feel a little bit complaining about Le Yun in my heart.

  Bai Nianguan retracted his thoughts and asked Le Yun with wide eyes, "Sister, can't I live the life you said? I want to go to school."

  Le Yun nodded: "I want to study, it's alright. Tell me everything you think. I will let you live a life like a princess, someone will serve you specially, and I will train you to become a lady."

  Bai Nianwan's pupils shrank: "I didn't think about anything just now, I was just envious of my sister. Talk about life."

  Le Yun smiled and shook her head, what a waste. He directly controlled Bai Nianwan's brain with his mental power, and within half a minute, Bai Nianwan's eyes were dull.

  "Tell me what you just thought."

  Bai Nianwan began to tell his own experience, Bai Xiye didn't understand what happened to his sister, and wanted to stop it but was thrown aside by Qi Yizhang.

  Qi Yizhang squinted and put a finger on his mouth, warning Bai Xiye to be quiet.

  When Le Yun heard that Bai Nianguan was really reborn, she scolded her mother in her heart. It's really popular to be reborn these days, so in this era, who took the heroine script?
  After listening to Bai Nianwan's words, Le Yun turned to ask Qi Yizhang, "Do you believe it? She was born again."

  Qi Yizhang took a deep look at Le Yun and nodded, "I believe it!"