421-430

Chapter 421 Help 

  "What trouble did you encounter this time, it's usually not difficult for you not to find me."

  Lou Yufeng licked his face and smiled, scratching his head and leaning over.

  "Go back to the house, I'll trouble you with a trivial matter." After Qi Yizhang poured tea for Lou Yufeng, he sat beside Le Yun, bewildering Lou Yufeng. This kid is now blatantly entering the room, occupying the magpie's nest.

  "Young Master Qi, don't you evade?"

  "No need to evade, Le Baoer and I have no secrets."

  Qi Yizhang was too serious, making Lou Yufeng stunned again and again.

  "By the way, I forgot to tell Uncle Lou that I and Le Baoer are engaged. You were busy with work and didn't inform you properly. But there is still a chance. When we get married, we will definitely entertain all our relatives and friends."

  Lou Yufeng looked at Qi Yizhang's serious face. When it comes to pride and arrogance, the more you look at it, the less pleasing you are, and the more you look at it, the more you want to beat him, but unfortunately his strength does not allow it.

  "Hehe, that's a pity. Is Young Master Qi too insecure and in a hurry to get married at such a young age. It takes time for the two to get used to each other." The

  last sentence definitely reminded Le Yun. , is also a provocation of Qi Yizhang. After all, they are all relatives and friends of the woman, so how could Qi Yizhang be pleasing to the eye!
  "Yeah, I'm really insecure, I can't sleep if I decide Le Bao'er."

  Le Yun supported her head in a boring bicker between the two big men, feeling that they were the most suitable, it was simply love and killing each other .

  "Have you eaten yet? Uncle Lou!"

  Le Yun interrupted the two who wanted to continue arguing. It was a waste of time.

  "Hey, I haven't eaten yet. I came from the city."

  Qi Yizhang heard that he got up and went to the kitchen to bring some food to Lou Yufeng. In fact, it was what they left in the storage space.

  "Or your family's food is delicious, and the food you eat in the work unit every day can't be tasted."

  "Well, girl, come with me, I need your help."

  " Have you caught someone again? "

  I caught a big guy. I feel that there are still people on him, and I need him to say too many things. And this time, I didn't catch one or two. I thought about how much it would take to use the medicinal pill, and the unit didn't give it." If you are reimbursed, you have the cheek to take advantage of you."

  "Hehe, to tell the truth, it is obviously taking advantage of you. I have become a backup resource for your unit, and you have to give me the entire certificate to give me some power!"

  Lou Yufeng immediately patted it. She made a promise with her chest: "Is this a matter? It must be done properly for you. As long as you report your credit to the top, it will be done for you in a hurry, and I want to accept you into the group!"

  Le Yun stared contemptuously. With Lou Yufeng, isn't this pure fart? I know I don't want to be on the bright side.

  "Uncle Lou is too dishonest, I'm in a bad mood, don't go!"

  "Hey! Don't go! If I don't report you, I won't be able to get you no matter how high the official position is. I really hope you can join our team. ."

  Le Yun sat firmly on the Diaoyutai, no matter what you said. Qi Yizhang was just sitting there watching the joke, the old man still wanted to dream of a white wolf with empty gloves!
  "Little girl is too embarrassing for me, so let's reveal a little bit of your information, make you a temporary team member, and you can bluff people with your ID." As long as you can bluff people, you can prepare for emergencies. accept.

  "Let's go after eating. I can't leave the day before. The crops in the field are just finished."

  "Hahahaha, Uncle Lou, thank you. Next time you do farm work, you will leave it to me. It's a lever to work hard for me.

  Yes ." 

"Hehe, okay, the base will soon be planting food, not much, only about 300 acres of land, Uncle Lou , please do your best!" Lou Yufeng heard that, like an eggplant beaten by frost, he nodded his appointment.

  Qi Yizhang had to follow, squeezed into the car and sat firmly in the co-pilot.

  "Why are you following along? I can't lose your future daughter-in-law."

  "I can't stand guard, so that you won't be tired of my future daughter-in-law!" The two of them kept talking along the way. Le Yun didn't understand what happened to Qi Yizhang now. So many words.

  After entering the special office compound, many team members were very curious to see Lou Touer bringing a child here. After all, the last time Le Yun treated her illness did not alarm anyone.

  There is the courage to hug Lou Yufeng quietly and make a joke.

  "Loutouer, your daughter?"

  " Go away , I want to have this daughter, but I don't deserve it. Get the hell out of here!"

  Le Yun Qi Yizhang went straight to Lou Yufeng's office, and Lou Yufeng took out a few photos to introduce the specific situation.

  "Is it from the small island country or the other side?"

  "The small island country, this time I want to uproot this line to trouble you."

  "The small island country must do my best to find out my true identity?"

  "No? , I just caught it yesterday, so I don't say anything. Now you know the policy, don't let me do it, and I almost hit the wall with my subordinates."

  Le Yun threw the photo on the table, her aura was unparalleled.

  "Let's go, I'll meet them."

  Le Yun was taken to the detention room. The top leader caught this time was obviously an ordinary peasant. If he was an enemy agent, he would be too good at disguising.

  Anyone can find worn clothes to wear, but the long-term wind and sun have left deep ravines on the face, and the palms are rough and even the nails are gray.

  "Liu Yang, let's talk!" The islander who went by the pseudonym Liu Yang was frightened by Lou Yufeng's words, and gave the most vivid performance of the peasant who had never seen the world.

  "Sir, sir, I, I don't know what to say?"

  "Okay, I don't know what to say. Let's talk about what kind of grain you have grown this year?"

  "Most of our villages have grown corn, sorghum, and soybeans. There are few wheat crops, and the output is not high enough to be hungry.

  " How many pure corn kernels can you produce per mu of corn?"