91-100

Chapter 91 Control 
  Zhang Gehong soon had no intention of resisting, and his thoughts followed Le Yun's words.

  "What is your name?"

  "My name is Zhang Gehong."

  "Let me ask what your previous name was?"

  "I used to be called Rong Gehong." 

"Do you know what your father did to the Rong family?"

  "Rong family? Me I know, my father betrayed the Rong family."

  "What did you do at that time? You were already a teenager at the time!"

  "I sent a letter to the Zhao family at the time!"

  "Why did you do this? The Rong family is sorry for you. ? " 

"we get a lot of money, you can no longer see their faces alive! "

  Le Yun nodded, expression calm.

  "You are going to ask for leave now, waiting for us in the alley behind the hospital. Whoever asks you will say there is something urgent at home!"

  Le Yun and Uncle Wu took the lead to leave the room and watch Zhang Gehong's every move not far from the door. Le Yun now controls people in close range, not too far away.

  During this period, Le Yun drank two large mouthfuls of spiritual water to keep herself awake.

  Le Yun wants to send Wushu away first, and later Le Yun wants to put Zhang Gehong into the space. Now it is daytime that it is not convenient for too many people to see Zhang Gehong's every move.

  "Uncle Wu, you go back first. My master's person will send Zhang Gehong away later. It is not convenient for you to stay here."

  Uncle Wu nodded, and he also heard the boss say a lot to the master's master. Knowing that she is a god, his master must be in no danger when he comes over.

  Le Yun walked into the alley ahead of time and watched Zhang Gehong's arrival. After observing for a while, Zhang Gehong was stunned and sent into the space without finding anyone.

  Le Yun went home without staying much. The Four Generals have returned. The general situation has been grasped.

  "Tonight, they will take everyone away after school and try to make up your faces. All the people who took away will be sent to the suburbs. Together , you will be in a safe place."

  "And you, too, are the wives of Zhang Gehong and their two brothers. They will take them away after work. The rest of Zhang Shilai's family will be handed over to me. My master's people will go over and help me." After explaining, everyone will go out and Le Yun will enter the space to practice and recover. I replenish my mental strength, and I went out after eating something.

  This time, Le Yun changed her clothes and went to the hospital again. She inquired about the specific work place of Zhang Shilai's second son, Zhang Geqing, and she was not far from the hospital waiting for Zhang Geqing to get off work.

  In the evening, I watched Zhang Geqing come out on a bicycle, and Le Yun followed not far away, using mental power to control Zhang Geqing to ride into the alley where no one was.

  After observing the surroundings, Zhang Geqing was dizzy, and he led a car into the space to be with his brother.

  After doing all of this, Le Yun took the bus and hurried to Zhang Shilai's house. When he reached the place, he found a back alley to advance to the space.

  Le Yun gave the two brothers another shot to prevent them from waking up midway. Take out some delicious food and take a leisurely meal, eat and drink, and then go out.

  By the time it was time to eat dinner, none of the Zhang family who was supposed to return came back. Mrs. Zhang wandered around in a hurry.

  "Old man, why haven't the children come back yet? Go out and have a look."

  "Maybe something has been delayed, what are you in a hurry? Let's eat first, and wait for them to come back and warm them up."

  "You have something to eat. I can't eat when I go in. I'll go out and have a look!"

  Zhang Shilai didn't say any more, and asked the two young ones to eat quickly. When it gets cold this day, the food will be cold for a while.

  The old lady was called by Le Yun as soon as she walked to the door.

  "Grandma, are you Zhang Geqing's mother? He told me to call you in front. He said that there were too many things he bought."