31-40

Chapter 31 Examination

  Li Jinyan said: "Principal Chen, I and Jinxing both have tutored Jinxinqing homework at home, and I have not failed at all. You also know me and Jinxing's results, so it's no problem to tutor them. You You can take papers for them to take a test to see their results."

  Principal Chen took out the second and fourth grade papers and handed them to Jinxinjinqing, and asked Teacher Wang to fill in the papers he took out. Looking down at Le Yun's swift writing, it felt incredible. At the age of eight, he didn't need to think about writing third-grade papers.

  In forty minutes, Le Yun finished the third-grade Chinese and mathematics, handed it to Principal Chen with both hands, and then picked up the fourth-grade to start writing.
  Principal Chen fell in love with the child when he saw the neat words on the paper, and gave the paper to Teacher Wang for correction. Teacher Wang was also surprised by the characters written by Le Yun. Can he write such good characters when he was eight years old? Shaking his head and making corrections, the more he made corrections, the more surprised.

  This is a genius! It's all right if I haven't studied mathematics for a day, and the Chinese essays are also perfect, but there are some inaccurate writing in traditional Chinese characters. Excluding these languages ​​can also get 100 points.

  Teacher Wang handed the paper to Principal Chen, and Principal Chen nodded when he saw it with a smile. Very satisfied with this student.
  Soon the fourth grade paper Leyun was finished, and the fifth grade will start soon. Le Yun has decided to stop until the fifth grade. I can't show up anymore, if I don't want to save school time, I must start mixing in the first grade. No way, the college entrance examination is about to be stopped in ten years, and you must graduate from college during this period.

  At this moment, I was waiting for Teacher Wang to make corrections, and Teacher Wang was no longer shocked. This student must be snatched by himself. Principal Chen also laughed from ear to ear.

  Li Yaozu was also happy and gratified to see this situation: "Principal Chen, do you think Le Yun is okay? She can't come to class, but do you think that she only comes to the exam? She is the only one at home, and she doesn't eat if she doesn't work.

  Yes . Help, these kids are not easy." Principal Chen looked at the prudent test paper again. He was quite satisfactory, not amazing but not bad: "

I agree. They are all hardworking and good children and must be supported. As long as you don't leave to learn. Le Yun must continue to work hard, your talent will definitely be admitted to a good university. Just put you in Teacher Wang's class, and let the teacher take you to recognize the class later, and I will arrange for a classmate from the next village to notify you when the exam comes. "After Le Yun thanked the teachers, they went to their class. Li Yaozu and the others went to pay the tuition for the five children first, and then waited for Le Yun at the guard room.

  All the students in the class were treated by Le Yun, a kid in the class . I'm attracted, and I don't understand why such a small classmate is in the class.
  "Alright, classmates, be quiet. Let me introduce to you my new classmate, Le Yun, who is eight years old this year. Although he is small, his grades are very good. You will be able to compare with Le Yun in the next exam. However, Le Yun usually doesn't come to class due to family reasons, and only comes for exams. "
  Le Yun also introduced herself on stage. It was very brief. She didn't have much time to contact her classmates. After I got the teaching materials from Teacher Wang, I hurried back. I decided to go up the mountain today.

  "Grandpa Li, we will go up the mountain today. The exact time of return is uncertain. How do you look at giving us a cover. "

  Okay, don't worry!" My family and I will help you clean up the ground. "