131-140

Chapter 131 Inform 

  Le Yun asked Huo Yizhang to sit down at the small tea table and enter the subject directly.

  "Do you know who sent the person who assassinated you that day?"

  "The first team was sent by the Tang family, and the second team was sent by the Huo family."

  "Why is there a team of people? Xiao San wants to kill you? No, she should take care of herself!"

  "It's my grandfather!"

  "Ah..., all these strange things have happened to you, you blame the poor!"

  Huo Yizhang shrugged, his face was completely nonchalant.

  "What do you think of the people who came to kill you in the first team?"

  "I just learned last night that no matter how hard I work, I still can't beat those people. They should have learned the techniques that I can't touch. Another kind of person who understands. Right?"

  Le Yun nodded, she didn't expect that besides them, there are so many people who can cultivate.

  "Huo Yizhang, do you want to formally cooperate with me? Be someone who can leave your back to the other party?"

  "Can I? Are you willing to give a chance?"

  "As long as you take this pill, it's okay. Let me explain that it's not a poison. I tell you a secret guarantee."

  Huo Yizhang took the pill and put it directly into his mouth. It was slightly bitter, and it melted into the mouth without chewing.

  "Hey! You guys just ate without asking! In case I want to harm you, don't you just hang up!"

  "You want to harm me easily. Besides, are we not friends?" Le Yun knew this. Huo Yizhang is really a very good friend. Straight forward, disdain to intrigue, and dislike even being superfluous.

  Le Yun stretched out her hand: "Welcome you to be my friend, I am honored."

  Huo Yizhang stretched out his hand and firmly held Le Yun's small hand.

  "I'm also honored! I'll show you a lot of advice in the future!"

  "Hahaha, good, show me a lot! The loyal pill you just ate was not poisonous, but as long as you betray me, it is a weapon for murder."

  "I won't betray you. ! " 

"I know, unless you commit suicide. in this world there are exercises you can practice, but not everyone can, which need to be tested. " 

"before yesterday, I always thought that people around me and I can do Cultivation, but the person who assassinated you last night slapped me in the face. Grandma's, it turns out that I am no longer a unique existence."

  "Is cultivation practice in the scripture to become immortal?"

  "It can be understood this way, but immortal Don't think about it, unless you pierce the sky in front of you, it is possible to cultivate to become immortal. But if you can cultivate to the foundation of Dongchen, as long as you enter the foundation, you can increase your life span by 200 years."

  "Can't say that, last night I got slapped, and I still need to investigate. Maybe it's different from what I know!" Le Yun muttered depressed, "I thought I was a king at first, and I can call the wind and call the rain here. As a result, The master of the group of people who wants to assassinate you last night is higher than me. Now you can slap me." Huo Yizhang frowned when he saw such Le Yun, the little girl in front of his heart, her small body contained infinite power. It shouldn't be so sluggish.

  "You are still young. In a few years, you will definitely be a king. You can call the wind and rain at will."

  "Hey! I have so many enemies, and now I know that they are all powerful, and I feel tired thinking about it. So you have to help me find the Tang family to store it. Where the treasure is, let me charge more interest to decompress it."

  Huo Yizhang was amused by Le Yun's reversal and nodded.

  "No need to find, I already know the place."

Chapter 132 Anti-Bone

  Le Yun immediately came to the spirit: "Okay, great, I will finish it for you as soon as possible, and I will do it at night without delay."

  "Now you listen, this interface Cultivation is the cultivation of spiritual power, and each person has different attributes for cultivation..." Ba La Ba La Leyun said that foam was at the corner of her mouth.

  She stood up and opened the door to see the housekeeper Qi sitting on the chair.

  "Grandpa Qi, I'm about to die of thirst, can you tell  Jing Qing to give me some water!"

  "Okay, I'll pour water, I'm having a hard time and happy!" 

  "The basic situation is like this. I can't test your spiritual roots right now. You can practice spiritual power first. When I go back this time, you will go there with me."

  Le Yun took the water cup handed over by the steward Qi and poured three cups in succession. Only then saved her own mouth.

  "This is the marrow pill, which allows you to cleanse the marrow and cut the sutras, and reinvent yourself. This is a technique for cultivating spiritual power. You can memorize it and return it to me."

  "In return for you to give me so many things, give it to me. Your storage space can be connected to the space with a drop of blood. But be careful not to be discovered. We are not strong enough to fight the enemy. This storage space will be a treasure for everyone to fight for."

  Huo Yizhang has been suddenly enlightened. One by one, the world has become illusory. He took the storage space that Le Yun handed over, and looked over and over again.

  "Don't stay there, drop the blood and recognize the lord!"

  Huo Yizhang bit his finger and dripped it on the storage space, and the blood was quickly absorbed. Huo Yizhang immediately sensed the existence of space.

  "How big is it? I specially picked something good for you."

  "It's about the size of an acre, so you can collect things at will?"

  "It's really not small, you are also a lucky guy. You can collect things at will. , It can keep things fresh, but no living things can be brought into it."

  "It's amazing, thank you Le Yun, you let me experience the magical world."

  Le Yun patted Huo Yizhang's shoulder grinningly, looking like the two brothers are good.

  "What kind? Well friends! I send all right multi-point best jewelry on the line, generosity!"

  "Yes, your child should be doing now carrying point, I'll give you ten loyal Dan, you A drop of blood can be eaten by someone who you think is strong and loyal. At least you are not afraid of being betrayed."

  "I am practicing loyalty pill now, and I can wait until my level is higher. I will give you these ten first, and you can do it too. Cultivate people who have eaten loyalty pills and increase their overall strength. Looking back, I can make more for you."

  "Okay, I accept it, you have time to go to me to pick the treasures you like. You will give it to me whenever you encounter it in the future. You keep it."

  "Enough buddy, okay, I won't keep you much, I have to go to the Tang family to stroll around in the evening."

  "You be careful, I can let you  accompany me!" "But No, it's more convenient for me to act on my own than with you."