201-210

Chapter 201 route

  Le Yun smiled, nodded and looked QI:. "Yes, ah, we have just experienced with life and death, are all brothers,"

  "Miss Lele, how is the young master"?

  "His sternum is broken and he is healing now. You can move him by putting a bandage on him in a while."

  Le Yun turned to look at the corpse on the ground, and explained to Li Zhongrong: "Uncle, you take a few people to Rongjin. Over there, bring me the seven people."

  "Be careful, arrange manpower to pile these corpses together. Search your body to see what you have. Then bury all the blood stains with soil. Don't leave any traces."

  Le Yun knew that if these people didn't return, they would definitely attract tracers. They are now going to completely destroy the corpses.

  "Rong Lei, take a few people with you and find a place where you can camp. You will cook the meal together with care. Everyone is tired and hungry, so we will rest on the mountain tonight."

  "Le Le, Give me a few tents. It's cold now. It's better to live in a tent to keep you warm."

  Le Yun took out more than a dozen tents from the space, and more than a dozen air beds, and even a pile of warm sleeping bags. Except for Qi Yizhang's people present, everyone is not surprised.

  When Qi Er saw the sudden appearance of the object, he took two steps back in shock. But none of Qi Yizhang's people asked questions, they all watched honestly. After all, they are all people who have eaten double loyalty pills.

  Qi Er also sent someone to go up the mountain with Rong Lei to find a place to rest, leaving three people waiting for Le Yun's arrangement.

  About half an hour later, Le Yun checked Qi Yizhang's injuries, and his bones had healed more than half.

  "Qi Er, you guys come here. Give your young master a bandage to wrap around the entire chest. Be sure to lightly."

  Le Yun stared at the movements of Qi Er and the others. At first glance, they were trained, with very good hands and feet. He wrapped it quickly and helped Qi Yizhang get dressed.

  Le Yun took out another air bed, and the ground was cold, so Qi Yizhang could not be kept lying on the ground.

  After everything was set up, Li Zhongrong returned with Rong Jin and the others. The few people dragged the seven back back, and Rong Jin was afraid that they would wake up halfway, and another person would reward a stick, so they are still in a coma.

  Jinxing took out the water basin from the storage bag and splashed it on the seven people. When they woke up, they watched the piled corpses moving back in shock.

  Rong Jin went up and kicked them a few times before they came down.

  "Auntie, please let us go! I'll tell you everything you want to know." The leader begged with snot and tears. The seventh floor of the Zou family's Qi training was killed. What chance do they have.

  "Do you have any road map in your hand, take it out!"

  "Yes, yes, we have a simple road map."

  Le Yun took the road map and studied it for a while, and handed it to Rong Jin.

  "Where do you see the painting? Is it our place?"

  Rong Jin saw that although the route was different, the ultimate goal was indeed the secret place.

  "Little Miss, the route is different, but the destination is the same."

  Le Yun knew that the news must have been leaked back then, but they could only wander around the secret place and didn't know how to enter the secret place.

  "What else do you know, tell me together."

  The man thought for a while, but didn't think of anything for a long time. To put it bluntly, he is a person who runs errands and explores the way.

  "I, I know." The Qin family's men rushed to speak.

  Le Yun motioned him to continue.

  "I heard my elders Qin Shaojun and Qin Mingyuan say that the people of the Rong family may be dead. This time we are sent here to check if there are any traces of the past. If not, prepare to explode the edges and force them in."

Chapter 202 caves

  Le Yun an dthe others  will  go up the mountain the next day, they must not leave this dangerous explosive items.

  "Where are the explosives you prepared?"