471-480

Chapter 471 Divorce

  Zhu Qili gritted her teeth and decided in her heart that this marriage must be divorced.

  "Isn't Li Chenghai chasing me for a divorce? Why did he change his mind again? Even if you save 200 yuan, it's not much worse. So, let's get together and break up. Give me 150 and I'll leave today."

  "You It's not that he doesn't know Chenghai's temper. He said that divorce is an angry talk. Don't talk about it in the future, let Chenghai teach you to tidy up your house and see if there is still a place for the mess?"

  "Chenghai , I must teach my daughter-in-law if she is not sensible, and try to give her to the church tonight. All right, let's go, let them get along well. I will take all the children, and my sister-in-law promises to take good care of them for you."

  After the three of the Li family walked out of the bedroom, Li Chenghai took off his coat and threw it on the kang, rolled up his sleeves and picked up a broom.

  "Don't come here, I agree to the divorce, I agree."

  "You all come back and give us a proof."

  Wang Guiying turned back to the bedroom with a blank expression, and sat on the kang.

  "Go and call your third master and the village accountant. You must have a witness when you go out of the formalities, so as not to mess up later." Zhu Qili looked at the faces of the Li family and felt that she was blind in this life. I am only in my twenties now, and it is still easy to find a man without children.

  "I'm going to see how good you can be in the future, Li Chenghai, and whether you can find a woman better than me."

  " Hahahaha , a joke, even if I find a widow in the village, she can't be as untidy as you are every day.

  Even if you don't cook , you still abuse my daughter. You still feel good about yourself. If you go to another house and try it, you will be beaten eight times a day." 

"Okay, why are you arguing if you want to get divorced. Zhu Qili, do you want to take the child away? Or Agree in advance, don't come back to have children in the future ." Wang Guiying thought about everything that might happen in the future, and wrote it down on paper after a while.

  "I don't want it, it's all the seeds of your Li family, I won't raise it in vain ." Li Meixin, who came back with her younger brother from outside, just heard it, and stopped her younger brothers and stood in the yard. Hearing that my mother didn't want her to be completely free from sadness and tears, she looked down at her brother calmly.

  "Okay , let's write it down in black and white." Not long after, Li Yaozu, Li Sanye and accountant Li Aijun all came over.

  Seeing the yard full of chicken feces with nowhere to go, the three of them looked at each other. On the way, Li Yaozu had already greeted the other two, and the marriage had to be divorced.

  On the way, people thought that Li Yaozu's family was making a big fuss. After all, there were too few divorces in this era. Now it seems that the daughter-in-law of this family is really not good, how can she be lazy like this. I heard that they don't treat their daughters as human beings and beat them every day.

  "San Ye came, also followed trouble Aijun trip. The two men had not really go on, Chenghai finally come back home and causing a trip like this, you did not go to the kitchen to see it."

  "Most that we can not tolerate is my granddaughter, seven ah, was seven years old, to work every day to cook, but also beaten. its like a stepmother it can not be labeled. "

  Wang Guiying Having pulled Li mei Xin let the big guys see her hurt, In the future, people in the village will not say that their family can't hold a daughter-in-law. Let the big guys see who is at fault!

  "This poison woman, which is pro-girl ah, the body is not a good place. You just move out how long it took the child was beaten and working as such, others are playing every day, ah!"

  In the village of Li sanYe has the highest seniority, holding a cane he wants to beat Zhu Qili, who knows that she is still very flexible.

  "Okay, I can't beat you. Today I will take you back to Zhu's house in person. I want everyone in your village to know how you beat up your own daughter."

  Wang Guiying nodded with satisfaction. In this way, the Zhu family will have no reason to make trouble.

  "Why do you want to hit me? What's wrong with me hitting my daughter? I should kill her even if I kill her. I gave her life."

  "Third Master, have you heard? Our Li family would not dare to ask for such a person. She took the initiative to say no to the child, and she will write it down after a while. She will come back to find the children if she has a bad life in the future."

  "Write it! Hongjun, write down the situation in detail, I will take it to Zhu's house and ask them how they teach their daughters."

  Li Chengshan handed over the pen and paper prepared in advance to Li Hongjun, there was no clean place to write in the house, so he had no choice but to lie down. Write on the kang.

  "In triplicate, let's see if there is anything that needs to be changed. Oh, by the way, Zhu Qili can't read, right? I'll read it to you."

  Zhu Qili was reluctant after listening.

  "Why is it all my fault? I don't agree to write it like this."

  "Hmph, that's right, sign it quickly, or you won't want to leave this house in the future."

  Li Chenghai has exhausted his patience and just wants to get rid of this cat. I would rather be a bachelor in this life than want to get along with her again.

  Zhu Qili knew that Li Chenghai had a hundred ways to torture herself, and now it's best to go back to her parents' home and let her family get ahead.

  "I can't write!"