11-20

Chapter 10: Organizing
  Leyun's first thing after they leave is to sense their own space. Space is the foundation of one's own life. Don't go wrong, otherwise you don't know how you should live in the future. I closed my eyes and felt the space! Immediately, as if the passage had been opened, the mental power penetrated in.

  Le Yun immediately got out of bed, closed the door, and stepped into the space. Dao Le and Yuan Bao rushed towards him first, holding them around for a while before looking at the space, and felt relieved to find that there was no change as before.

  Le Yun came out of the space, she didn't dare to stay in the space for a long time during the day, so it was better to be careful. I also want to get ready to take a look at this home, after all, she will live here for a long time in the future. The room that Le Yun lives in is her own bedroom, because there is only one child at home, so the room is still very sufficient.

  The bed in the room is the Kang, and Le Yun has never slept in such a bed before. I don't know what kind of straw mat is spread on it, and a thin layer of quilt is spread on the mat. There are two cabinets on the bed at the end of the bed, which should be Kang cabinets! There is a small table under the window of the house.

  Go out of the room, there are three rooms on the left and one on the right. The first room on the left is the main room where you can go directly into Grandpa's bedroom. Grandpa's bedroom is also the same Kang. Thinking of Grandpa's explanation, he climbed up to the Kang and opened the Kang cabinet with a key hung on his neck. There were quilts and clothes inside. I took out the contents one by one to see a makeup box.

   The old wood is carved with flowers, and on it is an old-fashioned concentric lock. The key was hanging around my neck. When I opened it, I first saw one roll of money. I counted it. There are 20 rolls for ten yuan per roll, ten sheets for 100 yuan, 16 rolls for five yuan, and six rolls per piece. The rest are five points, one point, five points, one point! Counting down, there are yuan, but it is a lot of money in this era!

  There are two small jewellery bags under the money, and when they are opened, they are all a small golden jewellery bag, and the other is a silver jewellery bag. One by one is small and exquisite! There are about fifty each. Put the makeup box on the space dressing table, here is the safest.

Looking around the room, this room has more cabinets than my own. Nothing else, just think about it! After all, this era is so hard! After leaving Grandpa's room, I went to the second room on the left. It was a storage room with food and farm tools.

  The last room on the left is the kitchen, with an earthen stove and two pots in it. There are bowl racks standing by the wall, and some firewood is piled in the innermost. Looking at these music rhymes, I start to have a headache, how do you use this? ! You can't burn it by yourself!

well! Go back and ask Grandma Guiying to teach yourself! Fortunately, I am young now, knowing nothing and no one would doubt myself. Besides, she is the only one in her family, which is quite pampered!

   On the right side of my house is my parents' house, and I found a box with money in the kang cabinet. Counting is 1647 yuan, it should be Le Yun's mother's small vault. A hidden compartment was also found in the corner of the kang cabinet, and when I opened it, I saw a letter and a small jewelry box.

  I didn't open it to look at it, remembering that Grandpa Le Yun had explained the cellar, and immediately went to the storage room to open the cellar board, took out the flashlight from the space and went down the wooden ladder.

  The cellar is about three or four square meters in size. There are piles of grains in one sack and one sack inside, and there are corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes in the open. There are also four large tanks containing rice and white noodles. Le Wan wanted to move the big tank before she found out her little doll's body!