511-520

Chapter 511 the hunt

  "five items of immortality."

  Born five products of immortality Yin Hongru was disappointed but with excitement at the same time, although no way to personally witness mixing drugs but can also be greatly lucky. Le Yun took out the holy book of the Wuling tribe and handed it to Qi Yizhang.

  "Would you help me to find a way to temporarily control it? They won't be able to hold it without taking medicine."

  Qi Yizhang took the holy book and sat on the ground, knowing that Le Baoer would not see his subordinates die, so it is better to find a solution as soon as possible. .

  "Lele, Wu Shi brought it here."

  "Where are the people? Where are my grandfather and my ancestor?" Wu Shi looked around the square for a few times and couldn't find the core characters of the Wuling tribe.

  "They disappeared in the thick smoke, and there is no trace of them nearby, do you know what's going on?"

  Wu Shi rubbed his face, and kicked the steps beside him a few times in annoyance.

  "Why didn't I tell you in advance, I'm such an idiot."

  " Did the old ancestor blow up the smoke bomb after shouting na gu wei zei! You don't have to think about chasing it, and you can't catch up."

  " Where did they go to?"

  Wu Shi walked towards the center of the square, and lifted two boards in the center, and what caught his eye was the stone steps, which were dark inside.

  "Here is the secret escape route for the Wuling clan beyond the mountain."

  Le Yun used her mental strength to explore inside, and the end of the passage had already reached the village road.

  "Do you know where they will hide?"

  Wu Shi shook his head helplessly, he was not valued at all in the Wuling Clan, only who would think of himself when he was sick.

  "Lele, treat the wounded here first, and I'll chase them out from here."

  "This leads to the village road, and I can't track them anymore. But that old man can't solve my poison at all, relying on his dung beetle Gu worm he is afraid to die."

  Le Yun turned to ask Wu Shi.

  "Did you Wuling people have good medical skills this time?"

  "I am the best Wuling people in medicine. They are good at raising gu and making poison, but they are really bad at medical skills."

  "That's good, Brother Wen You can look in the direction of the hospital or private doctor. The goal of escaping so many people at one time is very big, and they are all injured to varying degrees, so they will definitely hide and heal."

  "Okay, let's go first before it's too late. "

  Leave a mark along the road, and I'll go after you when I get it here. If you catch that old man, you must leave it to me."

  Wen Muwei smiled and hugged Le Yun tightly.

  "Don't worry, Brother Wen will definitely hand the old man over to you in person. Lele, heal yourself as soon as possible, nothing must happen."

  Le Yun pushed Wen Muwei away, and really didn't like others hugging her.

  "Leave quickly, I want to kick you."

  "Hahaha, brother will go now."

  Wen Muwei waved his hand and led the team members who were still able to move into the passage.

  "Lele, I also go to help, and by the way, I'll find you a few more experts to treat you."

  Lou Yufeng waved his hand, turned around and chased out.

  "Wu teacher, find a quiet place where I want to mix drugs."

  "Mixing drugs? Alchemy? I heard that Yin is the alchemy family. You will also ah?"

  "Nonsense really, as soon as possible."

  "Okay, everyone come with me, and I'll arrange a place for you to live."

  Wu Shi licked his face and walked side by side with Le Yun, smiling to please.

  "That, little fairy, can you teach me alchemy? I'm very smart, and I'm obedient."

  Qi Yizhang pulled Wu Shi's collar and threw it behind him.

  "Hurry up and lead the way, don't worry about Lele here. Be careful, I'll beat you!"

  Jin Qing waved her small fist and threatened Wu Shi with a stern face, a stinky guy who doesn't understand the rules.

  "Hey, I found out why the girls are so fierce now! Be careful and you won't be able to find someone ." After Wu Shi finished speaking, he quickly ran forward, facing a group of cultivators, no matter how tall and strong he was, he was like a chicken. Feel free to be pinched.

  "I can't afford to hide, and I'll follow my little master to see me fix you like that after I graduate."

  Wu Shi kept muttering, and his small eyes kept provoking Qi Yizhang and the four generals.

  "Lele, can this guy called Wu Shi be beaten?"

  "Anyway." A wicked smile appeared on the corner of Jinqing's mouth, and she rolled up her sleeves to prepare for battle.

  "You stop, Lele has become like this, you still have the mind to fight, don't make Lele upset. Go back to Lele and you can clean up after her."

  Jinxin dragged Jinqing, whose nature was uncertain, and felt happy in her heart. Worried to death, it was annoying to see the heartless little girl like this.

  Only then did Jingqing remember Le Yun's question, and immediately lowered her head in guilt.

  "I was wrong, Jinxin, Lele will be okay." People nearby who heard Jinxin's words became decadent. Leyun is their backbone, and now they are very worried about problems that she can't solve by herself.

  Le Yun walked in front and heard everyone's whispered words without a trace of turbulence in her heart. If she had been before, she would have comforted her. Now I am like an emotionless monster, and the irritability in my heart is about to break through my chest.

  At this moment, a big hand grabbed Le Yun's clenched fist.

  "Le Baoer, relax. With me by your side, we will definitely find a way to cure you." I wonder if Qi Yizhang's voice had magic power, and Le Yun felt that her irritable mood calmed down a little for a moment.

  "If something happens to me, please help my people in the future. You don't need to worry about their food and drink. You only need to help when there is trouble."

  Qi Yizhang stared at Le Yun with a frown and took a deep breath.

  "I refuse. If you have an accident, I will also have an accident. I don't have time to care about them." Le Yun nodded, but she didn't respond when she should be touched. After I get better, I must let Comrade Qi make up for it.

  "I'll try my best, and don't let me hurt them until I'm better."

  "This can be agreed."

  Wu Shi brought Le Yun to a room full of bottles and jars, and opened one with ease. .

  "This is too perverted, it's full of worms."

  "Don't move around, this is the patriarch's room, and the jars are full of Gu worms. It would be bad if they came out and burrowed into your body."

  " Take it out. Go and burn it, there is no danger for Lele to live here."

  Le Yun waved all these bottles and jars into the space, which provided him with the opportunity to study Gu worms.

  "This technique is really good, where did you keep them all? You must teach me in the future."

  Jin Xing pouted and dragged Wu Shi and was about to pull it out, trying to tidy up the room as quickly as possible, even the bed Are covered with things she commonly used.

  "How can they change things, can I do the same with you?"

  "Fuck off, there are still many of us who don't, just think about beautiful things."

  Wu Shi broke free from his cautious hands and ran to Le Yun Next to him, he knelt down and hugged her thighs.

  "Master, I'll mess with you in the future. I'll do whatever you ask me to do. If there is any good thing in the future, you must think of my disciple."

  It was the first time for Jinxing to see someone who was more shameless than himself, and he was so afraid that Lele was so disgusted that he hurriedly dragged Wu Shi out.