681-690

Chapter 681 Delivery 
  Le Yun is still relatively calm in the delivery room, because the delivery was quicker, so the cervix hasn't opened much.

  Mo Che stayed by Le Yun's side this time, helping to cheer up for a while, and wiping sweat for a while, even more nervous than Le Yun.

  With a loud cry, the Five Treasures were born.

  "Born at ten forty-eight, weighing six pounds and three taels."

  Then, after ten minutes, Liu Bao was born.

  "At eleven o'clock, it weighs six catties and seven taels."

  "At eleven:08, it weighs six catties."

  Mo Che fed Le Yun an elixir to help her recover faster.

  The doctors and nurses packed up the three children and carried them to Le Yun's side.

  "Come and have a look, the three children look exactly the same. They all look like their fathers, handsome and handsome."

  Le Yun glanced at the child, she was white and tender, not like a newborn at all. Or the reason for absorbing their father's aura more.

  Mo Che took the children out first, and soon there was no one at the door of the delivery room. They all accompany the children back to the ward.

  "It's really good looking, it softens my heart."

  Yu Yiyi didn't dare to reach out and touch them, for fear that he would accidentally hurt their skin.

  Lingxi climbed onto the bed and rubbed her face against the faces of her younger brothers.

  "I'm the elder sister, and the elder sister will protect you in the future."

  Shang Yu reached out and hugged Lingxi, for fear that she could not support her arm and fall on the baby.

  The three boys were all lying on the bedside and staring at the younger brothers, not daring to speak.

  "Lele has completed all the tasks in life. In the future, he only needs to wait for the children to grow up."

  Elder Yin helped the children to feel the pulse, not to mention how healthy they are.

  "You should work harder, don't let the children's age difference be too big. It's good to grow up together."

  No one responded to Elder Yin's words except for being cautious. Most of the men Don't think about it.

  After Le Yun was pushed into the ward, she sat up directly. She was in good spirits, not like someone who had just given birth.

  "Le Yun is so powerful. Those who study medicine really know how to take care of their bodies."

  Yu Yiyi also hopes to have a body as good as Le Yun.

  "Let's go home, it's inconvenient in the hospital, and I don't want an infusion, so it's of no use to me."

  Mo Che reached out to help Le Yun take the pulse and nodded, and went to the hospital immediately, ignoring the doctor's obstruction.

  The group of people seemed to have come to the hospital for a half-day tour, and the mighty quickly disappeared.

  The three babies drank spirit beast milk when they got home. Mo Che did what he said and refused to let Le Yun breastfeed.

  "The three of them look so similar that I have to observe them carefully to distinguish them."

  Le Yun lay beside the children's little faces and studied them carefully. They could easily admit their mistakes.

  "I've already put bracelets on them, and if they're older, maybe they'll be able to recognize them better."

  Mo Che looked at the children with relief, he had already promised Le Yun that he would never give up again. He was very happy to have three more children like himself, Mo Che.

  "My mission is complete. In the future, I will work hard to cultivate with all my heart, and quickly ascend to the Immortal Realm   .

  "Let the kids go back to reduce some of the danger. After all, she has seven children, and the goal is too big.

  Carefully took up the position of Le Yun's chef, and changed her pattern every day to replenish Le Yun's body. Because she didn't need to breastfeed, Le Yun didn't lose a pound in a month.

  In the end, Le Yun ate the body-cultivating pill and returned to her best shape. This made Yu Yiyi who came to study envious.

  "You have seven children and still have a perfect body, is there any secret?"

  "Of course there is. When you have children in the future, I will make you have a perfect body too."

  Yu Yiyi was said a little by Le Yun Blushing, she even peeked at Meng Qianji.

  Meng Qianji pursed her lips and smiled on the side, these things can only be planned when she returns to the Xiuxian world. I am already looking forward to that day.

  Yu Yiyi started Le Yun's devil-like training again, and her grades improved so fast that Yu Yiyi's family let go and let her arrange her studies reasonably.

  After Yu Yiyi persuaded her family, she lived directly at Le Yun's house. She could not only get along with Meng Qianji every day, but also improve her grades.

  Soon Yu Yiyi ushered in the most important exam in her life. Meng Qianji did not pick him up, because all Yu Yiyi's family was dispatched at such an important moment.

  Meng Qianji is not ready to show his face yet, he wants to let Yu Yiyi know his true identity before speaking.

  The two-day exam Yu Yiyi passed smoothly, and she just needed to wait for the results. The family asked her to apply for the university in Beijing, and the choice of the school Yu Yiyi was up to the family to decide.

  There was no accident, Yu Yiyi was admitted to the best university. She has no idea about the same profession. She now finds that she is a love brain, and she doesn't want to think about anything except to stay with Meng Qianji.

  Because of Le Yun's pregnancy and Meng Qianji's love, everyone has never been to other cities. Now Yu Yiyi also has time, so he went with him to play around the world.

  When school was about to start, only Yu Yiyi and Meng Qianji returned to Beijing. Everyone wants to go back to the Immortal Cultivation Realm after they have had enough fun, and they will always feel uneasy when they are left to cultivate for too long.

  Meng Qianji took Yu Yiyi for a walk near his house, and he also wanted to tell Yu Yiyi the truth today. Want to hear her thoughts.

  "Yiyi, if one day I want to take you to live in a very distant and unfamiliar place, would you like it? I will also leave your family behind, and I will never see you again."

  Yu Yiyi was obviously stunned, because the dream Qianji's expression was too serious, it didn't look like he was joking at all.

  "Seriously?"

  "Well, very serious, this is the biggest decision you will face."

  Yu Yiyi thought about it seriously, she couldn't understand what kind of place she could not see again after leaving her family. I can't make myself come back.

  "Is there such a place?"

  "Yes, a place that people dream of."

  "Is the fairyland? The only place that people have dreamed of for a long time is the fairyland, a dream-like existence. Hahahahaha!"

  Meng Qianji knew that Yu Yiyi Some people didn't believe it, so he put his arms around her waist and flew into the sky.

  Yu Yiyi was frightened at first, and then her eyes widened, feeling that she was hallucinating.

  Meng Qianji stood in mid-air with Yu Yiyi's arms around her, and her original dress was restored.

  "It's all true, none of us belong here."

  Yu Yiyi stretched out her head and looked down, just like looking down on a plane, the dim lights were particularly beautiful. At this moment, I believe that this is not a myth in the legend, but a real myth.

  "You are an immortal! Can you live for ten thousand years?"