71-80

Chapter 71 Planning

A few people were sweating when they ate, and they ate five pancakes each by themselves. It's really a half-size kid who eats. Poor laozi!

  "Be careful, let's set off in half a month. You prepare some coarse grains at home. This year, if we eat too well outside, it will attract people's attention."

  "Okay, then I will steam some wowotou, and then steam some dihe noodle buns. Come on!"

  Le Yun thought about it, and felt that even if it was steamed, she might not be able to eat it. Not to mention Le Yun could not endure hardship, just because she had never suffered, and that she still had so many reserves, she didn't want to wrong herself and her side too much. People just want to pretend!

  "I have a lot of yams here. Be careful. You can add them when you make noodles. Whether it's wowotou or buns, as long as they look similar, they must be soft."

  "Make some dumplings and fill them with meat buns as mature food. We can eat from the space at any time. I have fresh pork, shiitake mushrooms, shrimps, and more. My mother wrapped them for me, but they are delicious!"

  Le Yun said, she took out all the ingredients and returned Carefully explain how to garnish one by one, this is really not wrong to yourself!

  Several people looked at the same ingredients, only to realize that the biggest foodie was right in front of them. No wonder the masters prepare so much food for the young lady.

  "I have been going up the mountain to collect medicine recently. You don't have to worry about me. If you have gold bars, they won't have any major problems. You have to hurry up and practice, and you can't stop your fist. After all, you can't expose your exercises under normal circumstances."

  "Lele, we are practicing martial arts every day, and our adoptive father never let us stop."

  "That's fine. I'll go to the base to see Uncle Tang before we leave. I just need to breathe with Grandpa Li these days."

"Child Yun, when we go to the Beijing city you have any plans for it? "

  "I was thinking of meeting those uncles and aunts first, and then solve Zhang Shilai. By the way, I will find out all the people in his family. I want to know the details."

  "Also , I have the Qin and Zhao families this time. I will also come in touch secretly so that I can make plans. I have to go to the secret place. This is also my biggest heart problem. I will solve it early and feel at ease."

  Le Yun too wants to know what kind of treasure will cause those people for ten years. In the past, I must understand this time, I don't want to encounter the danger of unknown or unclear.

  I would like to say that after knowing Le Yun's ideas, he would understand how to arrange the deployment of personnel in Beijing. Now that most of the personnel contacting the adoptive father have been handed over to him, I also understand that this is to train myself as a successor.

  Li Jinyan also hopes to go out this time. Not only will the master collect the interest this time, it is also time to collect the interest himself.

  The five senses of Le Yun are powerful, and the changes in Jingyan's expression are still felt. Knowing that there is something in Jinyan's mind, but Le Yun didn't ask, everyone should have their own secrets.

  "Okay, let's make arrangements like this first. When you pass by the village chief's house, let him come here one night when he has time." A few people collected the ingredients and went home, and Le Yun gave Jinxin a lot of food. The lunch box is ready to be eaten!

  Le Yun sorted out the medicinal materials that had been cold outside and entered the space. There was also a hero waiting for a big meal inside.

  "Bullion(Gold Bar), so anxious it! What do you like? I'll get you a whole lamb okay? I have not eaten roasted whole lamb from here too! Let you eat it!"

  For roasted lamb, she has stocked more than 30 in total. The roasted whole lamb in this restaurant is quite popular, and many foodies who are admiringly go there to check in. Le Yun kept it for many days, and after adding more money, she ordered more than thirty.

Chapter 72 Dan Cheng

Le Yun gave out of a roast whole lamb, but also help cut the sheep into pieces. Give Dao Le and Yuan Bao a dog roasted chicken, so you don't want to eat it if you stock up on it.

  Watching them eat the joyously, quickly harvested what they deserve in the space, and pick what they deserve. The domestic animals raised in the space are almost flooded, and this cannot continue. The male and female must be raised separately, and they cannot be allowed to continue to be reproduced.

  When passing by the Chiling Flower, she found a lot of small seedlings growing next to it, and Le Yun squatted down and watched for a long time before confirming that it was the small Chiling Flower. In this way, I can have a steady flow of aura.

  Le Yun planted the large red spirit flowers scattered to give it more space. Le Yun feels that the seeds of Chi Linghua are sprayed by themselves just like Ganoderma lucidum. If this is the case, the reproduction ability is still very strong.

  After handling the flora and fauna in the space, Le Yun began to make the poisonous flowers and weeds that he picked today. Looking at the poison scripture, several kinds of poisons suitable for daily use were selected. Some are ground into powder, and some are prepared to be refined into venom. It is better to be able to become a poison pill.

  Go to the pill room and find another pill furnace, which is specially used for refining poison. I advanced to another level, and I was ready to use poison refining to try his hand, drink spiritual water, and calm down.

  Put the poisonous weeds and poisonous flowers into the pill furnace in the order stated in the poison scripture, first dissolve them and then purify them. These musical rhymes are already very proficient.

  It's another step of critical fusion, Le Yun's spiritual power is wrapped and slowly infiltrating, and the Spirit Fire is also cautiously controlled.

  Sweat oozes out of Le Yun's forehead, dividing part of her mental power, and setting up a barrier that can block her. I'm afraid that the venom will splash on myself when I fry the stove later, otherwise I have to detoxify myself.

  Several kinds of venom are slowly fusing, and the infiltration is very slow. Fortunately, Le Yun placed two pots of red spirit flowers and a pile of spirit stones by her in advance. The spiritual power is still keeping up at this moment, and the spiritual power is wrapped and slowly tightened, which is about to be integrated soon.

  The most critical moment has arrived, increasing spiritual power to urge the fused venom into a pill. The venom whirled round and round in the pill furnace, slowly splitting, and the strong smell of medicine spread out.

  Le Yun knew that this was a pill, and when the pill furnace became calm, he heard the sound of the beads falling on the jade plate-Dancheng!
  Le Yun hurriedly opened the lid of the stove and stretched his head to look in. There were three poison pills lying in it. The color is dark, the appearance is smooth, and the smell is slightly bitter.

  Le Yun yelled in excitement, jumped out and ran for a lap before calming down.

  While the iron was hot, Le Yun chose several poisonous prescriptions and prepared to practice more.

  I practiced in the space for five consecutive days, except for sleeping and eating, the rest of the time I was refining the poison pill and pill. I have all the preparations for this time out.

  Le Yun found out that it was almost ten o'clock in the morning, and the excitement hadn't gone down yet! I want to go up the mountain to gather more poisonous weeds and poisonous flowers, hoping to have more varieties.

  When going to Beijing this time, we must clean up the surrounding mountains, and we will go out more if we have the opportunity in the future.

  The busy day passed like this again, and when Le Yun just arrived at the foot of the mountain, she saw Li Yaozu waiting for herself at her door.

  "Grandpa Li, are you here! Have you eaten yet ?"