481-490

Chapter 481 Talking about the matchmaker 
  Qu Enguang was sweating profusely, so Chen Lan found a piece of cloth to temporarily wrap it.

  "Dad, eldest brother, second brother, thank you for supporting me. I decided to give him another chance."

  "Lan Lan, we respect your decision. Everything is up to us, don't be afraid."

  The Chen family supports Chen Lan's decision Yes, after all, it is too difficult for a woman to live with a child in this era.

  "Okay, Qu Enguang, get up, I hope you can do what you say. I'm getting old, and I definitely can't see how the road behind you will go, but Lan Lan, her brother, and nephew will all keep an eye on you."

  "Dad, don't worry, I will keep my promise." The Chen family is happy now, Zeng Zhen endured her weak body and returned home in order not to waste medical expenses.

  ----

"Zeng Zhen, what's wrong with you?"

  Liu Wenli, the elder sister-in-law with the baby at home, opened the door and saw that the eldest sister was so frightening that her soul was almost gone. Zeng Zhen didn't answer but walked slowly into the room. Liu Wenli pouted from behind. Zeng Zhen's mother, Huang Mei, heard the voice and came out.

  "You still know how to come back? Whose girl doesn't go home for a few days, where did you go to work overtime? What about this month's salary? I'm still waiting to buy some meat for your little nephew to cook meat porridge to drink!"

  Zeng Zhen came home full of grievances, but her family only chased after her for money. Fortunately, she hid the money Qu Enguang gave before, otherwise she would be even worse in the future.

  "Money? There's no money in the future, why didn't you kill your grandson by drinking meat porridge? You group of vampires."

  Huang Mei never dreamed that her eldest daughter would dare to talk to her like this, and dare to curse her precious grandson. Regardless of Zeng Zhen's injury, she started to fight.

  Liu Wenli also stared at Zeng Zhen with a gloomy face, and stood aside to watch the battle with her baby son in her arms.

  "Mom, you have to teach big sister a good lesson. How old is Xiaolong, how can she say that to him? If Xiaolong doesn't grow up, I won't live."

  Liu Wenli, who gave birth to a fat grandson to the Zeng family, has a lot of power to speak. In her eyes, it is to generate income for the family. Why don't you have the money to take it home and return it!
  How could Zeng Zhen be the opponent of her mother who worked at home all the year round, and soon fell to the ground.

  "Beat, beat me to death. If you can't beat me to death, I will eat your food and drink your food at home. I can't get off the kang every day. Hand over all the wages I have given you all these years, or I will go to your men's unit to Trouble."

  Zeng Zhen is not ready to stay at home, so she might as well go to other places to try if her work is gone. The previous salary must be given out, so it is more confident to go out. If it really doesn't work, find a villager to marry.

  "You go and try, how much did we cost you to drag you, and your salary is far behind!" During the quarrel, the men of the Zeng family came back, watching the women in the family quarreling without even cooking, The big man's nature is exposed.

  "Where's the rice? I can't even eat when I get home after a tiring day. What are you raising a bunch of junk for!" Zeng Hua sat cross-legged on the kang and looked at the women in the room with a gloomy expression. Liu Lihua sobbed softly with aggrieved expression on his baby son. .

  "Why are you crying? I'm not dead yet, mourning?"

  "Dad, your eldest grandson is about to be cursed to death, can I stop crying?" Zeng Hua looked at the eldest daughter who he hadn't seen for a few days and didn't say anything. What kind of temperament he could not know.

  "Where have you been these past few days?" Zeng Zhen patted the ashes on her body and straightened her messy hair. Her expression was flat.

  "I found a partner, and I have been friends with him these days!" When Huang Mei heard this, she completely forgot about beating her daughter just now. He stepped forward and took Zeng Zhen's hand and asked kindly.

  "Where did you find it? Are the conditions good?"

  "From this city, the conditions are particularly good."

  "Oh, my eldest daughter is still very good. Then can his family take out the dowry we agreed on before?"

  "Hehe, you ask What is the bride price? There are more."

  Zeng Zhen slowly moved to the edge of the kang and sat on it.

  "Their family is really willing to pay 200 yuan for a bicycle?"

  "Of course they are, as long as you can drive his wife away, let alone 200, 2000. Haha, understand?" The whole family are All stunned, Huang Mei blinked and suspected that something was wrong with her ears.

  "Is not I got it wrong?"

  "Ha ha ha ha, you heard wrong, I am looking for an object who has a wife, especially money. Money you are willing to help me ?"