41-50

Chapter 41 Space
  Uncle Zhongrong slapped Jinxing on the head: "You only want good things. Although we have the opportunity to practice, don't forget to go home to farm and go to school! Otherwise, what do you eat? Come back to be illiterate?" 

"In the future, we will find a reason to come here during the slack season. We will spend the rest of the time in the village and can practice at home. In this way, we will not be separated from the crowd and be able to grasp the news from the outside in time." Le Yun comforted and said that she wanted to stay here forever without interruption, but she would have to have a letter of introduction when going out in the future, let alone leave the village.

  "By the way, Uncle Zhongrong, have the information of the people outside have been sorted out? I will find a chance to meet them."

  "When we go down the mountain this time, someone will send all the information. We are outside. There are only 45 people left. A total of 78 people were scattered that year. Over the past ten years, they have lost a lot. After all, those people are still looking for Rong's family."

  Le Yun doesn't understand now, how many people have to stay. Treasure can be pursued by the other party for decades? Grandpa is just a prince, and grandma's family is a relative of the emperor. But there were too many people in the royal family.

  I don't know what happened to grandma and uncle abroad? Twenty years have passed, and so far away, maybe we have never seen each other in this life!

  Le Yun still didn't know that in the distant America, there was a well-maintained middle-aged beauty standing in her garden looking into the distance, her eyes full of thoughts and sorrow.

  At this time, I ran over to call everyone to eat, and came to the spacious dining room. The food on the table was far less luxurious than the dining room.

  "After dinner, everyone go to my room and take the bedding back to your own room."

  Le Yun went back to the room in advance and took out six sets of bedding, towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, and toilet paper from the space. Fortunately, I stocked a lot of things in the grocery store before. There are a lot of things in my own space, but many can be used by myself.
  While they were tidying up their rooms, Le Yun closed the door and entered the space, looking for suitable storage space in the ancestor's bedroom.

Seeing that there are jade pendants, rings, hairpins, and storage bags. It's not a good choice, let them choose some!
  Le Yun came to Li Zhongrong's room and gathered them all together. Put a small pile of jewelry or something on the table.

  "Lele, you are really rich. Don't you want these jewelry?" Jinxing became poor again.
  "Well, no! One person choose one, try to choose the storage space that is not easy to be discovered."

  "This is the storage space, and you can directly confess the master with the blood. Only when you die, the space can be separated. So you must protect yourself. And space."

  "I don't know if it's right or wrong to give you storage space? I'm afraid that it will cause big troubles because of a little bit of trouble! Uncle Zhongrong, Uncle Huairong, you must always tell them a few, don't get overwhelmed. After all, we don't know if there are any other immortal cultivators in this world."

  "Don't worry, little lady, we won't be overwhelmed. Outside we are peasants, we don't even know martial arts, just have a lot of strength. "   

Okay, as long as we cultivate to the highest level, we won't be afraid of anyone. Come, choose them all!"

Because Le Yun reminded most of them to choose relatively small and well-concealed objects, they felt it after the blood confessed to the Lord. space. You can only sense with your mind, and you cannot enter the space with your body.