1-10

Chapter 1 wakes up

  Le Yun wakes up in a whirlwind. Her body was falling apart, with a splitting headache, and the dark roof when she opened her eyes. Stubbornly looking under the body, look at what you are covering? I can't see the color of the thin quilt, and the fabric used is something I haven't used before. Is it the cloth for canvas handbags?

  Where is this? Ever since I was young, I have never seen such a shabby place. Didn't I just ride a motorboat in the ocean? Then there was another round of spinning around, and I lost consciousness. I feel like I'm in a dream, like I've been in a movie. It is the experience of an eight-year-old girl from sweet happiness to sadness and pain.

  It is now six years since Long Guoxin was founded, 1955. This is a rural village in the Eastern Province. There are grandpa, father, and mother at home. My father works in a factory in the county, and my grandfather and mother work in farms at home. There is only one child in the family, and there is an unborn brother in the mother's belly.

  Xiao Leyun had never seen her grandma before she passed away. Grandpa treats himself very well and is a very knowledgeable person. For Xiao Leyun, this grandfather is especially good at telling stories, his previous life, and his own experiences. But no one ever mentioned to herself why grandma passed away.

  Xiao Leyun lives a carefree life, but there are unpredictable circumstances, and the god of death is like living in Xiao Leyun's house. Dad died on the job because of an explosion caused by a worker's improper operation of equipment in the unit. After receiving this news, my mother died of a miscarriage and hemorrhage before he had time to deal with his father's affairs. Under great compassion, the grandfather insisted on finishing his son and daughter-in-law's affairs and also lay down.

  The grief is more than heartbreaking, but there is still an eight-year-old granddaughter to raise. I knew that my time limit was over, so I hurried to Xiao Leyun and confessed over and over again: "Yun'er, grandpa is leaving too, but grandpa will be watching you from the sky. You must be strong and don't be afraid. Next, grandpa will say something.  You must keep in mind what you say to you."

  "There is money in the bottom box in the kang cabinet. You need to find a place to hide it. In the cellar, there is a dowry for you under the rice tank, and there is also a notebook. Look at it when you grow up and read more. And the most important point is the birthmark on your body...

Be sure to hide it well, don't be discovered, it will be life-threatening, remember? Come tell grandpa again. Le Yun cried and he said again.

  "Also in the village, only the village chief and Li Zhongrong, Li Huairong can help you. When you grow up, you will understand after reading Grandpa's notes. These three people can only get along with half of their trust. Don't believe anyone else, just stay near or far away. It may be said that this is not too understanding for you. I will confess to the village chief and take care of you more often. Yun'er, call the village chief in, I have something to say. Xiao Leyun hurried out to call for someone.

  Grandpa panted and said, "Yaozu! I don't have much time, and I don't worry about Fang Yun'er being in this world. Fortunately, there are three of you who can guard her. Must save her life, she must learn what she should learn, let her learn to survive. We can't accompany her forever, and I can rest assured with the three of you, and remember your mission! "

  Li Yaozu said with tears in his eyes: "Mr. Le, don't worry!" I swear here to protect the young lady from growing up safely and not to let anyone bully her. "
 Thank you, I don't want to give it up!" My poor rhyme. "Slowly closed his eyes.