231-240

Chapter 231 cheongsam

  "Okay, thank you first. I will thank you in another way when I come over next time." The contract was quickly drawn up, and Le Yun read it and made more perfect changes.

  The two parties finally confirmed the contract and signed it. He also called in the lawyers of Kerry's company to testify.

  All the remaining matters are left to Pabo, and the company's office space can be leased in the early stage. Le Yun really can't get out of it for a while.

  Thinking that it would be inconvenient to come back without a place to live in the future, Le Yun asked Kerry to help buy a house. Speaking of the house, Le Yun also had the idea of ​​buying a property, and it was useless to keep all the money.

  In this way, Le Yun runs around every day. Wander around during the day and work at night.

  This day, Le Yun went to a tailor's shop with Chinese cheongsam hanging in the window. Le Yun thought that she didn't have any good-looking Chinese clothes, so she walked in and took a look.

  There are a lot of Chinese-style embroidered coats on the front, and Le Yun feels very nice. This is embroidered with stitches and stitches, and I have never worn a purely embroidered dress in my previous life.

  "Little guest, do you have any fancy?" The shop owner is a fifty-something-year-old grandmother, dressed in a Chinese cotton-padded coat, with neatly combed hair behind her head. I wear emeralds of the same color on my wrists and ears.

  "Grandma, I like your clothes very much. Can you make me some cotton-padded clothes and cheongsam?"

  "Of course, you can choose the material first, and then help you measure your body."

  Le Yun doesn't understand the material. Just feel soft and nice in color. I picked several fabrics that suit my little face.

  "That's it, how long does it take to do this?"

  The boss looked at the fabric and calculated: "The fabric selected by the young guests can be made into four sets of cotton clothes and three sets of cheongsam. These will take half a month."

  Le Yun felt that the time was too long, and she stayed at most for one more. Week. Otherwise, it will be too late to go back, and the family will be worried.

  The boss saw that the little girl thought it took too long: "Our shop plus me, only three people can embroider. We can work overtime and we can finish it in a week. Can the young guests accept it?"

  Le Yun was happy: "Grandma, you two days ago Help me make a set. I want to go shopping abroad in our Longguo clothes."

  "Hahahaha, OK, I can pick it up the next morning. Make sure you wear a beautiful one." The grandmother smiled and took the ruler to Le Yun. She measured her body and looked at Le Yun's small face at close range. The more she looked at it, the more familiar it became. I just can't remember it for a while.

  "Little guests, so you feel how I look familiar to you?"

  "Ha ha ha, grandmother Yongzhe Zhao strike up a conversation? I'll still be a bargain!"

  Grandmother made Leyun to laugh, forgot just familiarity moment .

  Le Yun paid the bill and wandered the streets of New York. The police were flying all over the sky, some running to avoid the police, and others watching the bustle nearby.

  In her impression, the United States is always chaotic. Shoot and kill people at will, and robbers run around the streets. Living here without martial arts can not guarantee your safety at all, but the rich can go out with bodyguards.

  The next day, Kerry asked Le Yun to go out to look at the house, and found good houses in the city center and in the suburbs.

  A group of people came to a small detached house in the city center, facing the street, without a yard, it was more convenient to travel. One set is only 60,000 US dollars, so it must be won.

  The housing agency took Le Yun and the others to the suburbs.

  "Miss Le, this is a luxurious villa with a large courtyard."

 Chapter 232 Encounter 

  Le Yun didn't take a close look, as long as the price is not outrageous, you can stock up, anyway, I don't live very much.

  Le Yun agreed immediately for a villa of 150,000 U.S. dollars. But if the intermediary is too happy, these two sets can earn a lot of commission.

  "This gentleman, do you still have a house? Or a farm or something. I am more interested in these." The intermediary's hands were shaking with excitement: "Yes, yes, our company now has four manors, There are still six farms. Miss, do you need to go and see?"

  "Is it okay now?"

  "Of course!" On this day, Le Yun decided on a bungalow, four villas, four manors, and six farms. Among them, the bungalows and a manor in the city center were reorganized, and the rest were handed over to Pabo to find a professional butler.

  That night, Le Yun went back to the hotel to rest early after work. In order to facilitate Pabo and Kerry to find themselves, they found a hotel to stay.

  On the second day, Le Yun wandered around until half of the morning before arriving at the tailor's shop, thinking that she would be able to put on new clothes beautifully in the future. The pace can't help but speed up a lot.

  "Little girl, you are here. Do you see the padded clothes that came out look good?" The red padded jacket with a golden phoenix embroidered on it. The gorgeous Le Yun can't bear not to wear it anymore.

  "Little girl, go inside and try it, I'll change it if it doesn't fit."

  Le Yun took the clothes into the fitting room, before they got dressed, he heard another visitor coming outside.

  Le Yun walked out of the fitting room without paying attention to the other guests. Standing in front of the mirror, looking stinkingly back and forth.

  Suddenly a face similar to myself appeared in the mirror, but he was older. There is still a difference.

  With tears in her eyes, the grandmother in the mirror stared straight at the her in the mirror.

  Le Yun turned around and looked at the old lady who was crying in front of her with makeup, thinking that the world is really small! If there is no accident, this old lady is the grandmother of the original owner who fled abroad. It's Li Zhongrong's wife who has been talking about her own appearance.

  "Little girl, can I ask your mother's name?"

  "My mother's name is Rong Shiyun ." As soon as the old lady heard the name, she threw Le Yun into her arms.

  The shop owner slapped his thigh sharply from the side: "Look, look, I said this little girl has a good face, but I just can't remember it, she looks like the old lady Rong."

  The entourage of the old lady also shed tears on the side. , Both staring at Le Yun excitedly one by one.

  Le Yun didn't want to say anything outside, so she pulled the old lady and said, "Let's find a quiet place to sit down and say."

  "Yes, yes, let's go home and say. I have too many things to ask, and I will live forever. I can still see my granddaughter, really the Buddha bless!" The old lady hurriedly pulled Le Yun out when she said that, Le Yun wore the newly made clothes, and she didn't even have time to get her own clothes.

  When they get on the car at the door, you have to take Le Yun home. Le Yun didn't want to go there now, she wanted to inquire about the situation before coming back.

  "Old lady, why don't you go to the hotel where I stayed, let's understand clearly before talking about the future, okay?" The old lady is still wiping the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief, just because of the weakness of women in the past.

  "Okay, I'll listen to you." The group came to the hotel where Le Yun was staying, took them to the room, and Le Yun poured a glass of water for the old lady.

  The entourage left an old woman standing next to the old lady, and the rest guarded the door.

  "Girl, sit down. What's your name?"

  "Old lady, my name is Le Yun."

  "The last name is Le, is your grandfather is Le Yu?"