311-320

Chapter 311 Breakfast 

  Gold bar is not human no matter how smart he is, hit them with their tails against the power of lightning. As a result, I saw that the tail was blasted by lightning, and there was still electricity flowing from time to time.

  The power of thunder and lightning is invisible. Instead, some of the scales on his tail fell off, and the skin was slightly burnt.

  Fortunately, the rank is not high, and the gold bars are only some skin injuries. But the gold bar will look at Jinyan for a while and look at his own tail. His eyes were accusing, and he couldn't crawl back to Danyuan without his head.

  Jin Yan also knew that he was ruthless, so he caught up with the gold bar and patted its big head.

  "I'm sorry, I shot too hard. You're too big, and it's unfair for me to fight you with my bare hands. So I used my spiritual power, and I'm here to say sorry again."

  Then he took out some roast chicken and Big sausages and the like for gold bars.

  Gold bars flicked his tail and crawled on the ground, slowly swallowing the roast chicken, without even looking at the him.

  "Then you forgive me! You can't sue me to Ranran tomorrow."

  Le Yun was in the space at the moment with a doubt about her life being bombed by a medicine furnace. This was the most bombed time. I don't know if it is a big hurdle to enter the fourth rank, or it is the last step that can't be reached.

  Le Yun's hair was all blown into spontaneous curls, and part of it could only be cut short. Now that everything has been blown up like this, Le Yun doesn't care anymore, and will fight to the end with the Dan Furnace tonight.

  Le Yun has not rested in the space for 36 hours, and after 64 times of frying, the dregs are already piled up around her. She is like a cow drinking The spiritual water, the spiritual stones are piled up like a mountain, and Le Yun is lying on the pill stove with tears streaming down her face, roaring in her heart why it is more difficult to advance.

  A million times in my heart were not convinced, screamed to vent their emotions, and let themselves go crazy for nearly 20 minutes before returning to normal.

  I went to the medicine field to pick up some medicinal materials and put them in the pill room, ready to wash and sleep well and then get up and continue to work hard.

  When Le Yun saw that her ghost morality had collapsed again in the bathroom, she managed to raise her hair. Now I have to cut off a part, and they are all burned into a ball.

  I was looking forward to waiting for the next maintenance to have a chance to survive, but I couldn't comb it through when I cleaned it, no matter how much conditioner, essential oil, or hair mask I used.

  In desperation, Le Yun picked up scissors and cut her hair into small mushroom heads. The image in the mirror couldn't be seen directly, so she could only tie a small tug at the top of her hair to make her look cute, so she forced herself to pretend to be cute!
  Le Yun tucked her head into the bed and fell asleep, she was so sleepy. I felt snoring all night long.

  Dan Yuan also fell into silence, and only two people were still working hard to cultivate. Qi Yizhang tried hard to have enough strength to stand beside Le Baoer and walk side by side with her. But Jin Yan tried hard and wanted to silently stay behind Le Yun.

  Gu Yihai also rushed back to the city's special office team with the enemy agent at this moment, and asked his subordinates to take the enemy agent into custody first and then go back to his office to make a phone call.

  The phone was connected: "Head, catch a small shrimp!"

  Lou Yufeng held a cigarette in the other end of his mouth: "Don't care if it's a prawn or a prawn, after all we caught the shrimp. Pry the mouth open and let him cooperate with the prawn fishing, it is necessary The method is still to be used. The rules are dead, the method is alive."

  Gu Yihai smiled: "I have learned these tricks from the boss for so many years, these soft-footed shrimps can do everything with one arm. Arrange him to contact his upline tomorrow."

  "Stay vigilant at all times, none of us can guarantee that there is no shrimp around. Use some tricks appropriately to see if the prawn will catch the bait tomorrow.

  Check it out." After the two communicated the plan again, Gu Yihai remembered the little girl, but still did not block his curiosity.

  "Boss, do you know Mei Youran privately?"

  Lou Yufeng understood what was going on as soon as he heard it, and asked with a smile, "What did she do to make you so curious?"

  "Boss, do you know? The people around her should be masters, and they are all dominated by her. Her medical skills are also very good. The wounds bitten by poisonous snakes can be forced out immediately after a few injections."

  Lou Yufeng said in disbelief. I thought that the girl could cure his father's serious condition, what is a mere snake venom!
  "That's a little aunt. If you have a chance to meet again in the future, you should respect her. It's really difficult. Maybe she can help you. Anyway, I see her like a little sheep."

  Gu Yihai turned to his heart . There is a wave, and the boss is so powerful that he has to be called the little aunt, so what's wrong with what you did just now?
  "Then can I go to her for help when I'm in big trouble in the future? I think she has a lot of staff, and I don't have as many people as her."

  Lou Yufeng yawned on the other end of the phone: "After the trial, just wash and sleep, You can't find that girl even if you're exhausted." The next day, Le Yun obviously surprised everyone when she came out of the space, with a small mushroom head and a small pigtail on top of her head.

  "Oh, why is my girl so cute? Let grandma take a good look at it. You have this hairstyle with a gold collar and small embroidered Chinese clothes. It's festive and cute."

  Le Yun watched everyone talking to each other about how to dress up. She went berserk in an instant.

  Qi Yizhang pulled Le Baoer to the dining table: "Why did you think about cutting your hair?"

  Qi Yizhang also felt distressed for the soft and thick hair before, and unconsciously stroked it again with his hand.

  Le Yun took the big hand off her head: "Don't mention it, I almost burned myself by refining the medicine last night."

  Qi Yizhang smiled and set the table and chopsticks for Le Baoer: "Then the refining of the medicine must be successful, or your hair will be messed up. In this way, you will not be in this mood in the morning."

  Le Yun looked at her favorite fish porridge in front of her, and took a sip: "It must be successful, otherwise I will pay too much. Now it is worth it, finally Advanced fourth-grade, although i can only refine fourth-grade low-level medicinal pills."

  Qi Yizhang gave Le Yun a shrimp dumpling: "You're already very good, don't push yourself too hard. We don't have any enemies to get rid of soon, so let's enjoy the fun of cultivation slowly."

  Le Yun liked it. I ate shrimp dumplings and steamed pork ribs with fermented fermented fermented fermented bean curd. I couldn't care about answering anything, and nodded perfunctorily.

  Qi Yizhang also kept serving Le Baoer: "Is it delicious?"

  Le Yun answered inarticulately: "Delicious, so delicious. I haven't had fish porridge for a long time."

  Qi Yizhang smiled again Add a bowl of porridge to Le Baoer: "If you like it, let Uncle Dong cook it for you every day." After Le Yun had eaten it, she slowed down, only to find that the breakfast at the same table was different. Only myself and my grandmother had the same breakfast, everyone else had big buns and white porridge.

  "Why do you eat differently than me?"

  Qi Ronghao raised his indignant stinky face: "Humph, I just found out now, ask the people next to you why they are treated differently."

  Le Yun looked at Qi Yizhang: " Did you arrange it?"