451-460

Chapter 451 Thank you 

  Old Man Wen with a stiff smile on his resolute face, choking while laughing.

  "Thank you girl, thank you very much!"

  Le Yun waved her hands wearily, without the strength to speak.

  Qi Yizhang was distressed and rushed to express Lingshui and medicinal pills. He spent more than ten hours on the operating table, but he was exhausted.

  "Comrade Wen will be able to get out of bed soon, congratulations on your return to normal work. This time I used the stupidest method. If there were no thousands of insects Gu, Comrade Wen wouldn't have to suffer so much."

  "He can survive. That's not bad, what else do you need to do? The stinky boy is in a big way, so quickly marry for me and have a baby."

  Old Man Wen didn't care whether there were outsiders or not, and to Wen Muwei he was even more direct, closing his eyes and falling asleep. , and snoring within minutes.

  "Let the people in the hospital send Comrade Wen to the room to rest, we'll leave first, and if you have any problems recently, go to the house in the city to find me."

  "Let's go to eat together, you have to cook when you go back."

  "Go back. Let Le Bao'er rest earlier, she is already very tired."

  Qi Yizhang just wants to take Le Yun away now, go back to have ready-made meals, eat and rest as soon as possible.

  When Mr. Lou saw that the two of Le Yun really wanted to leave, he would not keep them.

  "Then I'll go to you tomorrow, just to send you the medicine for the last time the team members saw a doctor."

  Le Yun immediately smiled when she heard that there was an entry for tomorrow.

  "I'm making Grandpa Lou's meal tomorrow, then we'll see you tomorrow." 

"I'll go too, I'll make my meal tomorrow!" Mr. Wen was not used to contacting a little girl without his younger brother, and gouged out each other's eyes desperately. .

  "Okay, add a pair of bowls and chopsticks!"

  When he walked out of the hospital, he found that it was already dark, and Qi Yizhang squatted in front of Le Yun.

  "Come up, I'll go home with you on my back."

  Le Yun smiled and lay down.

  "Go back home to the Palace!"

  "Zhu!" "Ha ha ha ha!"

  After not home Yi Qi Chang found the back of the little girl did not move, little play pretty loud snoring.

  Le Yun woke up when she walked into the room and wiped her mouth, for fear of leaving behind saliva.

  "Enter the space!"

  Le Yun jumped off her back as soon as she entered the space.

  "I'm going to take a bath first, and you go wash it too, it's too dirty!"

  Le Yun washed clean and went to the hot spring pool, and specially reminded Qi Yizhang not to go to the bamboo forest.

  When Le Yun was soothed, Qi Yizhang put the food on the table.

  "This is too rich, Qi Yizhang, you are really a virtuous inner helper." 

"My inner helper is also suitable for me. In the future, if you work hard to specialize in medicine, I will be your assistant."

  Le Yun shook her head and swallowed the food in her mouth.

  "You don't have to do this, your Fire Spirit Root and Gold Spirit Root are very talented, and you will be very successful in alchemy and refining equipment in the future. Don't delay your life trajectory because of me, we can make progress together, and you don't need to sacrifice like this. "

  I'm working hard on refining tools, and being your internal helper won't waste my time. I just put you in the first place, nothing matters to you."

  Le Yun blushed instantly, the old girl had never experienced sweet talk. .

  "Qi Yizhang, your mouth is too sweet now. Before, your cold face must have been pretending to be sullen!"

  "I understand the meaning of sullenness. I haven't watched the movie. I'll just be sweet to you, others are still cold. face."

  The two had a sweet dinner with too much sugar. After the meal, they sat on the sofa and watched a funny movie. They stayed in the space until dawn the next day.

  Near noon, Mr. Lou came with two Comrade Wen.

  "Girl, are you up? I'm afraid you didn't dare to come so early." Mr. Lou always heard his voice before he saw him.

  "Didn't Grandpa Lou come here just in time for dinner?"

  "Hahaha, anyone who knows me is Lele! Here comes the jerk!"

  Qi Yizhang was busy in the kitchen with an apron after serving tea.

  "Girl, this fiancé is well chosen. He has a good family background and looks, and he is someone who can take care of others. You will be blessed in the future."

  "Grandpa Lou, who are you close to? Very good, as for the stature, it must be a big tall man."

  "Oh, I'm still jealous, saying that your fiance is better, your face is brighter! Stupid girl!" The

  two Comrade Wen smiled and looked at each other. Old and small bickering. In particular, Old Man Wen kept envying his younger brother.

  You said that the old man Lou had grandchildren and grandchildren, and he also deceived a better little girl to be a good friend. Can he not be jealous? How can the lives of a father and a mother be so different!

  "Little girl, I'm here to thank you again. You saved dozens of lives twice, and I salute you on behalf of the team."

  After speaking, the two Comrade Wen stood up and saluted Le Yun. , Le Yun returned a non-standard team ceremony.

  "What I should do, although I'm not a doctor yet, but I know what it is to do as a doctor."

  Le Yun is a person who is neither black nor white , and she can't help but pretend to be too upright. Just as long as you don't feel embarrassed.

  "I have fully reported your treatment of the team members to the superior. This is the medicine money that the team gave you. It's not much, but it's our heart."

  "There is also this box that I personally thank you. You gave my son a life. These gifts are not enough to express my gratitude. As long as we use ours in the future, feel free to speak up and never refuse."

  Of course Le Yun I will not refuse, these are contacts, and they will be used sooner or later.

  "Okay, I'll accept all the thank you gifts and thanks. I'm a person who doesn't know how to be polite."

  "Hahaha, girl Le is the least polite, and you don't need to be polite to them. As long as you have something to do in the southern region, you can find them. "

  Master Lou also deliberately nuked at Le Yun to let her remember.

  "You don't need to wink here, this is the address and phone number of Mu Wei and I. You must contact us if you have anything." Mr.

  Wen handed over the already written note, and Le Yun took a look at her lips and ticked slightly, not bad!

  Wen Muwei, who had not spoken for a while, handed Le Yun a small box again.

  "This is my gift specially prepared for you, hope you will like, kindness without saying thanks!"

  "Well, I take it, do not say a word of thanks."

  Music for the little box on the table, do not want to Impolite look now.

  "Miss Lele, don't you take a look? I want to know if you like it."

  Le Yun saw that Wen Muwei insisted and stopped putting it. When she opened the box, all the documents were inside.

  It turned out to be all the real estate and storefront deeds in the south. There are six houses, three villas, and the remaining three are all large yards. The facade is also on the best street.

  Le Yun likes it, I like it very much, but can I keep it?
  "I heard that it will be all public ownership in the future, can these facades still count as my own?"

  "Of course it is yours. Even if it is public ownership, you can rent it to the public."

  Le Yun nodded, as a poor peasant has too many properties in his name. Can't stand the investigation at all.