351-360

Chapter 351 set fire 

  Dazhuang listened to the words of the chief: "! Village Chief, Chuncao did something wrong but it's just a trivial matter,"

  Li Yaozu was really hurt : "I really don't want to participate, but this scourge can't continue to stay in the village. I can tolerate her living in the village until she gets married. Once she gets married, she must marry out of the village."

  "Li Dazhuang, you are really a conscientious person, okay. Now, don't come to me for your family affairs in the future, even if you come to me, I won't take care of it anymore."

  Li Chuncao's eyes were red with anger, and he was pulled back to his home by Li Dazhuang.

  Her original plan to marry Li Jinxing failed again. Li Zexi, Qi Yizhang, and Li Jinxing were all destroyed. Now I don't have a chance to choose in the village. I hate Le Yun and Li Yaozu even more, and I will never let them go.

  Li Yaozu ran to look for Le Yun, but he found it at Qi Yizhang's house. Seeing that there was wine and meat, I immediately forgot what happened just now.

  It was only after three rounds of drinking that Li Yaozu opened his mouth to tell the story of Li Chuncao just now. Everyone heard that Le Yun beat someone and they didn't understand how Li Chuncao had provoked her.

  Le Yun couldn't tell the story of what happened, and as soon as she finished speaking, a loud and cautious voice rang out.

  "I vomit, this is trying to be a hooligan to me, that's why Qi Yizhang started and shifted his target to me! Grandpa, the village chief, you must protect me, I am a young man with yellow flowers, so I can't be sullied by Li Chuncao. It's over." The big guy burst into laughter when he saw Jin Xing playing with his treasures, and Li Chuncao, who heard the laughter outside the door, was even more resentful.

  Li Chuncao, who was beaten again when he got home, ran out. He wanted to see how to retaliate against Le Yun, but a group of people were happy, and the more they listened, the more annoyed she became.

  He ran to Li Yaozu's house again and circled around, and made up his mind to run back home.

  After Le Yun finished dinner, she returned to the next door, locked the door and entered the space, collected fruits and vegetables, and picked up eggs and duck eggs. By the time Le Yun took a comfortable bath, it was almost 10:30 outside.

  Le Yun casually dried her hair and went out to sleep. Just as she was about to lie down, she heard movement outside. With mental power, he immediately put on his shoes and ran out.

  The gate of her house was already surrounded by dry wood, and the flames were rushing up. Le Yun jumped out of the yard with a run-up, and followed the figure with her mental power. When she saw Li Chuncao hiding in the distance, she used her mental power to stab her head first.

  Seeing that Li Chuncao didn't have time to look this way, he immediately took out water from the space and put out the fire. At this moment Qi Yizhang also ran out, and Le Yun saw that smoke was coming from Li Yaozu's house and ran over there quickly.

  "Go and put out the fire!" Le Yun shouted as she ran.

  Everyone in Qi Yizhang's family turned around and went back to the house to get pots or something. When Qi Yizhang and Le Yun arrived, Li Yaozu's family had already started to put out the fire.

  The fire in Li Yaozu's house was lit from the pyre, next to the kitchen, and now the kitchen has been burned. If it is not put out quickly, it will burn to other houses.

  Le Yun didn't dare to use the water in the space again, so she and Qi Yizhang could only lift the water tank in the yard and pour water into the kitchen. Fortunately, there is a well in the yard, and a group of people came to put out the fire in time.

  Seeing the kitchen burned down by the fire, Li Yaozu was so angry that he almost passed out.

  "Who did this, our family would have eaten a little flame did not leave. This is certainly under the hand of someone."

  In a moment she dragged Li Chuncao and  Throw her to the ground.

  "It should be her, who's little girl is still outside in the middle of the night."

  Le Yun said at this moment: "It's Li Chuncao, and the gate of my house was also burned. Fortunately, the firewood of my house is not in the yard, otherwise tonight I'm about to be burned to death, I just climbed over the wall."

  Qi Yizhang glanced at Qi Er, who gave Li Chuncao a few kicks when he got the order to go up.

  "Tell me, did you do it?" Li Yaozu also stepped forward and asked Li Chuncao.

  Le Yun used her mental strength to stab Li Chuncao again, and Li Chuncao screamed in pain.

  "Help, help, it's none of my business, I just came out in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep."

  Le Yun didn't want to waste her words, she directly controlled Li Chuncao with her mental power, and soon her eyes were dull. The villagers who heard the movement at this time basically rushed over, including Li Dazhuang.

  When Li Dazhuang saw that his daughter was on the ground, he wanted to step forward to pull him, but as soon as he got in front of Li Chuncao, he was kicked out by Qi Yizhang. Without giving Li Dazhuang a chance to shout, Le Yun began to ask.

  "In the end it is not what you doing?"

  "I did, my first point of the village home, then went to the door of Le Yun to start the fire."

  The villagers heard marvel, Li Yaozu is furious.

  "Arrest her, we'll go to the township police station overnight, and we must put Li Chuncao in jail today."

  Other villagers also agreed, because they want the lives of their family, and such people can't stay in the village without saying anything. Otherwise, it might be your own home next time.

  Li Dazhuang and Wang Zhaodi, who had just arrived, knelt in front of Li Yaozu together: "Uncle Village Chief, please don't go to the police station, so Chuncao will be destroyed in a lifetime, we will lose money, and we will rebuild the house for you."

  "Impossible, Li Chuncao. Not only will you be imprisoned, but you will also build houses for our two families. This time I will not spare any of them. You think I usually talk too much, right?"

  "Chengshan, lead the donkey cart and the ox cart, let's go together. In the village."

  Qi Yizhang ran back to get Le Yun a small jacket to put it on, it was still very cold at night.

  Li Chuncao also woke up at this moment, watching a group of people in front of him suddenly rolling on the ground like crazy.

  "I don't go to the police station, I don't go, whoever dares to touch me, I will die here today."

  Jinxin went up and rode on Li Chuncao and slapped her: "I have the guts to set fire to kill people, but I don't have the guts to go to the police station. I have to beat you up today." The one who dared to move, because there were several strong men staring at them standing in front of them, and they all felt like they were about to be torn apart.

  When Jinxin had enough, she tied Li Chuncao with a rope, and when Jinyan mentioned Li Chuncao, he tied it to the gang of the donkey cart.

  Everyone was rushing to the countryside, Le Yun was sitting on the ox cart, looking at the cotton slippers on her feet and Qi Yizhang's cotton jacket, she reluctantly shrunk in the cotton jacket, this image is perfect!

  Li Chuncao was dragged forward by the donkey cart, begging the people around her as she walked, but this time Li Chuncao really provoked public anger, and no one paid her any attention.

  Li Chuncao said that it was rotten, and there was no hope. Thinking of the days when she would be imprisoned in the future, her emotions completely collapsed. Crying and scolding, from Le Yun to Li Yaozu, and finally Li Dazhuang and Wang Zhaodi.