461-470

Chapter 461 Hai Shi 7

Her angry face turned into a pig's liver, and she pointed at Boss Wan with trembling fingers.

  "Okay, I've seen you through. Don't think about it if I'm not good enough, let's wait and see."

  Le Yun and Qi Yizhang entered the space to rest for a while before preparing to go to the Blood War in Qiaohui store.

  When Le Yun walked to the diamond counter, the waiter was obviously startled, and then she remained calm.

  "Guest, you are here again, do you still want to choose some more diamond jewelry?"

  Le Yun smiled sweetly.

  "Is there anything better ? Let's take it out together, after all, you have to thank me, don't you? I solved your problem."

  "I don't understand what you mean, you have bought all the better quality diamonds. Now, it's really out of stock."

  Le Yun knocked on the counter and sank her face.

  "Don't you know that I live in the International Hotel? You are welcome to visit at night. Of course, I can also visit your house. We will see you at night. Using me will cost you a lot."

  Le Yun turned her head. Go to the next counter to break through, and now the price of gold is so cheap, don't buy too much.

  "This, this, this..."

  Qi Yizhang followed behind and blindly indulged, helping to choose the style.

  The handicraft counters are actually antique calligraphy and paintings, and the famous paintings and antiques are sold at a low price. Or save more in your own hands so that it won't leak out.

  In order to increase foreign exchange reserves, the country sells everything too cheaply. It is better to buy more by itself, and to increase foreign exchange reserves and ensure that good things are not lost.

  "How much is this painting?"

  "100 pieces of overseas exchange coupons for handicrafts, 30 yuan in cash."

  Le Yun knew that these were not expensive now, but she didn't expect it to be so cheap.

  "Take all your paintings down, I want them all."

  No matter whose paintings are valuable in the future, Le Yun took them all.

  The waiter did not doubt the guest's words, because he had seen the arrogance of the guest today. I spent thousands of dollars in one morning. What are these paintings?
  "Okay, I'll issue the ticket first, and then pack the painting."

  Qi Yizhang settled the bill with the waiter, and Le Yun came to the antique area.

  This time, Le Yun is like studying jadeite one by one, and there are no fakes. There is no guarantee that what you buy is genuine.

  Qi Yizhang also joined the appraisal when he came over. When Wen Muwei came over, the two were still busy with the appraisal. The counter is already full of packed boxes.

  "You really have enough, do you have to wash it?"

  Wen Muwei leaned on the counter, playing with the antiques that Le Yun had just selected.

  "Be careful, these are all good things, I'll make you pay if they fall."

  "Cut, you can still lack these things, and whoever asks you for help will have to give you some, you should have saved a lot! "

  Don't tell me, I don't think there are too many old objects. I want to hoard more for my descendants."

  Qi Yizhang chose more diligently when he heard it. Isn't the little girl's descendants his own?

  "How long will it take? Waiting to take you to eat delicious food!"

  Le Yun looked at the rest of the stock.

  "It only takes half an hour. Brother Wen can go shopping around. The little girl here is still very good. Maybe it will solve your lifelong affairs."

  "Cut, I don't like it. I'll buy you something delicious What do you like to eat?"

         "You can buy it, I won't pick it."

  The waiter at the diamond counter stared straight at Wen Muwei who was leaving.

  "Looking at you can't be enough!"

  The waiter at the jade counter looked at the woman who was used to dressing with contempt.

  "It's as if you've had enough, who doesn't know who!" The two of them scolded in the smallest voice, without a trace of expression on their faces. It seems that these two have a lot of experience in silent scolding.

  "I can hear you, you still think about how to explain it to the little guest! It's not a good thing at first glance, and I finally saw that you kicked the iron plate." After saying this, the waiter at the diamond counter stopped talking, and Xiang Le Yun looked at it. Grit your teeth and make up your mind.

  "You look at the counter for me, I'll go out."

  "You're pitiful, go!" The waiter ran to the first floor, and soon found Wen Muwei's figure, took a deep breath and walked behind Wei An .

  "Sir, can I tell you something?"

  Wen Muwei turned around and saw the woman in the shopping mall's overalls, with a good attitude.

  "Tell me !"