291-300

Chapter 291 Discovery 
  Li Dazhuang's three sons who are crying while looking at him are studying their looks one by one. The eldest daughter and the first two sons have something like themselves, but the younger son has none at all.

  The more I watched, the more annoyed, he pulled San Fatty and hit Wang Zhaodi on the body, Li Yaozu saw him quickly grabbed it.

  "Da Zhuang, what are you angry about the child?"

  Li Dazhuang excitedly pulled the three fats to show Li Yaozu: "Uncle Yaozu, look, these three fats are not like me at all. Look at the other three. There are so many places like me, this one must be a wild species."

  "Wang Zhaodi, don't you tell me? Whose child is San Fatty?"

  Li Yaozu didn't take it anymore, and I still have to ask clearly about this matter. Can't wear a green hat and continue to raise wild plants, right? Anyway, I can't do it myself.

  Wang Zhaodi raised his eyes to look at San Pang, and he shook his heart. There really is no place like that, but a little bit like Laizan.

  "It's really yours, San Fat is like me, it's really your child."

  Li Dazhuang hated in his heart, he must fight to make her tell the truth.

  In the following days, Li Dazhuang really did a dozen a day. Sometimes when he thought of it in the middle of the night, he would put his clothes in Wang Zhaodi's mouth when he was uncomfortable, and pinched and twisted in the bed.

  When I had time during the day, I saw the appearance of San Fat and beat Wang Zhaodi again, and it continued to this day. After Wang Zhaodi suffered another meal, she couldn't bear it anymore. While Li Dazhuang was asleep, he secretly went out to find Lai San.

  Seeing Lai San let him see his injuries and cried out his daily experience.

  "Lai San, San Fat is your son. You can't leave our wife alone. You divorce your wife and marry me. I can't live with Li Dazhuang anymore."

  Lai San likes to have fun, and Wang Zhaodi is not the only woman. He is considered to be in good conditions in the village, and all the slaughter pigs from all over the country are looking for him. A pig costs one dollar, and when business is good, workers in the factory can make more money.

  Therefore, many young wives and widows find themselves, but women can't play with them. Wang Zhaodi is not the only one who gave birth to their own children outside.

  My daughter-in-law has given birth to me two sons and two daughters. Do I still lack sons? Besides, who can be sure that San Fat is his own kind.

  It's very ruthless for a man to turn his face. Li Laisan shook off the crying woman lying on his body and took a vicious bite.

  "Wang Zhaodi, don't pour all kinds of shit on Lao Tzu, do you know who the three fats are? I said it was you and other men's seeds?"

  "Do you think Lao Tzu lacks a son? I will do it for you." and my wife to divorce? stop dreaming! I tell you, I have more than one woman, I really do not lack this, stop looking after me. "

  Then without looking back, Wangzhao Di was stunned, did not Thinking of the man who had stolen for five years said that he didn't want it, so he didn't want it.

  What will I do in the future? Endure severe beatings every day? I stayed where I didn't think about it, so I was pulled back home by someone pulling his hair and covering his mouth.

  Li Dazhuang threw Wang Zhaodi to the ground and kicked his feet. Li Chuncao didn't get up to stop him when he heard the sound, and went to sleep on his own.

  "Wang Zhaodi, I finally confessed that San Fat is really not mine. Okay, good job ." Wang Zhaodi was kicked and couldn't get up at all, so he lay on the floor in the house all night.

  The next morning, when Wang Zhaodi woke up, her whole body was sore. She knew that she was injured and caught a cold, and she needed to see a doctor very seriously.

  I tried to find the child in the house and wanted the child to run to the barefoot doctor in the village. But there is no one in the family, so I can only lie back on the kang by myself.

Chapter 292 lost

  and so Wangzhao Di woke up again I heard a child crying, and slowly dragged her weak body move out.

  "Er Fat, what are you crying for?"

  "Mom, San Fat was lost. When we went to the village to buy things, San Fat was lost by himself."

  Wang Zhaodi suddenly understood what was going on, and moved to Li Dazhuang weakly. Pulling his collar.

  "You did it? Why did you get rid of it? What if he was your child?"

  Wang Zhaodi walked outside with the wall step by step. Li Dazhuang didn't care about her, lying on the bed to sleep.

  Li Chuncao knew in her heart that this was deliberate by his father. But what can be done? Whether it's a dad or not, at least one person who needs to be served is missing.

  Wang Zhaodi did not look for it by himself, but went to the village chief's house. He opened the door and knelt in the courtyard of Li Yaozu's house.

  "The village chief, please save the child." When Wang Guiying heard Wang Zhaodi's voice in the room, she was still groaning in her heart. She really couldn't talk behind her back.

  Li Yaozu also had a headache. Just after solving the problem of the third child, the butt hadn't gotten hot yet again.

  The old couple walked to the yard and saw Wang Zhaodi kneeling: "What are you doing, get up quickly, don't worry about this now." Wang Guiying stepped forward and helped Wang Zhaodi up, feeling that the temperature of Wang Zhaodi's hand was abnormal, and touched it. To her forehead.

  "Why do you have such a high fever? What's wrong ?" Wang Zhaodi couldn't stop tears: "Village chief, Da Zhuang threw San Fatty away. They came back and said that San Fat was lost. I know Da Zhuang must be deliberate. Yes!"

  Li Yaozu knew that the matter was going to be a big deal as soon as he heard it: "I'll go over and ask. Guiying, please have someone go to the doctor and let him come over and show Wang Zhaodi, but don't burn it out."

  He said that he ran to Li Dazhuang's house. Throwing the child was a big deal, and it was going to cause a big trouble to let the police know that he was going to jail. They haven't provoke officials in Dalizi Village for decades, but they can't cause trouble in their own hands.

  As soon as he entered the yard of Li Dazhuang's house, he called Li Dazhuang, and found Li Dazhuang who was sleeping on the kang. Li Yaozu was so angry that he didn't fight.

  "You still have the heart to sleep, get me up." Li Yaozu went up and lifted the quilt.

  Li Dazhuang sat up in a daze, and he knew what was going on as soon as he saw Li Yaozu, that bitch girl owed something to clean up.

  "Let me ask you, where is San Fat?"

  "Lost, we lost when we went shopping in the village. I couldn't find it."

  Li Yaozu slapped Li Dazhuang angrily: " Fat your mother, tell me the truth Say it, or I will notify the clan to drive you out of the village. No, I will report to the police."

  Li Dazhuang kept his head dull and didn't speak, Li Yaozu looked at him and turned around and left.

  Li Dazhuang was scared when he saw Li Yaozu going out, so he jumped off the kang and ran after him.

  "I said, I said, I sold Sanpang to Chen Mazi in the village, and he said he would find a good buyer. Wang Zhaodi admitted that Sanpang is not my seed anymore. Why should I raise him? I have raised him for nothing. He has been in for a few years. I am not reconciled!"

  Li Yaozu was also quite calm at the moment: "You idiot, if your child is lost, don't you look for it at home and wait for people to doubt it? Besides, Wang Zhaodi can be sure that the child is not. Yours? You have to trust the hospital and take your child to the hospital for an examination. What does the doctor say?"

  "If the doctor says that it is not yours, you can let the child's biological father raise him. Don't be afraid of embarrassment then. The child is innocent. Yes, you really don't want to go back and find a good family for your child who is willing to adopt him after Wang Zhaodi's consent is obtained."