551-560

Chapter 551 Dead Pig 

 After one round, Lou Yufeng and Wen Muwei were basically sober, and the couple's new house was set in Le Ping's room. Jin Yan and Jin Xing threw the drunk Lou Yufeng on the bed and left.

  Facing a drunk man who was sleeping like a dead pig, Le Ping was left alone. It was okay for the bride to beat someone, but it was really impossible for her to take care of the drunk man.

  So there was a strange phenomenon in the new house. A dead pig was sleeping on the bed, and the bride was sitting on a chair to practice.

  Originally, everyone was thinking of making a bridal chamber, but the bridegroom was completely incapable of fighting, and all were eagerly waiting for the night to come.

  The old Lou couple were sitting in the room drinking tea, unable to stop the smile on the corners of their mouths.

  "In the end, the big heart problem is resolved, so I'm just waiting to hold my grandson. In the future, Yufeng's children will grow up in front of me to satisfy my desire to take care of my grandson."

  "Yes, none of our three grandsons and two granddaughters are with us. The one in front of me. Sometimes I think I don't have any grandchildren yet!"

  "I didn't tell the eldest and the second when I got married. When you go back to Beijing, give them a call. Let them come back and have a look when they have time, and I will too. It's good to take Le Ping to the reception."

  Mrs. Lou's partiality is obvious, Le Ping has no family background and she has to make her feel confident in front of other concubines.

  Can Mr. Lou, the wife of a lifetime, not understand what she is thinking?
  "The three of them have a good relationship. No one will look down on Le Ping."

  "My son must have nothing to say, but your two daughters-in-law are different. Which one is not a child from a powerful family who can look down on Le Ping, a person with no family background?"

  "Hmph, if they don't like it, they are short-sighted. Which of the two of them doesn't want to be in contact with Lele? It is the God of Wealth who sends so much food to the team every year. I think it's close to my side!"

  Mrs. Lou took a sip of tea and tasted the taste of the new spirit tea given by Lele.

  "Besides, Le Ping is not a soft-spoken person. She doesn't care about others at all. If it annoys her, she will usually just throw it away. You said that everyone under Le Le has such a personality. You should still worry about your two daughters-in-law. Broken arms and legs are all light." The old lady Rong laughed out loud when she thought about the scene. It wasn't that she wanted the two daughters-in-law to be beaten. It's just that I know their behavior too well, but the eldest lady's temper is not as bad as the eldest lady's.

  "I will cheer on them when they get beaten up. I have never taken the initiative to bring my children to see me in these years. A group of uneducated guys, their grandchildren have been taught badly by them. I heard that they were fighting and making trouble. "

  Lou Laozi felt helpless, and his three sons' education can be said to be excellent. But the grandchildren are a bunch of scumbags and can be said to be trash. I can't help feeling a little sad, and there is no successor!
  "If Le Ping gives birth to a child, both male and female must be well nurtured, but I don't know if I can live to that time."

  "By the way, how could I forget it."

  Mrs. Lou hurriedly took out a small bottle from the cabinet.

  "This is a gift from Lele. If you eat one to increase your lifespan for ten years, you will be able to watch the third child grow up if you take good care of it."

  "How can you give us such a precious medicine, ten years? in this life we are older and more valuable ah! put away, and feeling deadline is coming then I'll eat. " 

"do not wait, can now eat for continuity, I have eaten it. "

  Lou Father  Poured the pill into the palm of the hand, the fragrance of Dan is overflowing, and I feel refreshed after smelling it. After eating it, I obviously feel full of energy. Although the appearance has not changed, but the inside is young.

  "Okay, it's really a good thing. I'm just waiting to hold my grandchildren."

  Here, I'm waiting to hold my grandchildren, and there I'm still asleep. Lou Yufeng's purring had disturbed Le Ping's practice, but she couldn't throw him out.

  Le Ping really rubbed her ears, raised her legs and walked away.

  "Hey! Why are you here?"

  Le Yun, who was collecting herbs in the medicine garden, was quite surprised at the sudden appearance of Le Ping.

  "His snoring affects my cultivation."

  "You are newly married today, so it's not good for you to hang around outside at the moment. Besides, how hard are you cultivating at this time?"

  Le Ping quickly changed the subject, wanting to spend more time outside. 

  "Lele, your little villa ,let you go cover it? I think the framework have been covered."

  "Really! I forgot, go, go now and see."

  LePing Took a walk with Le Yun. Walking across the stone bridge, you will see the frame of the two-storey villa.

  Qi Yizhang happened to come out from inside and saw Le Yun waving happily.

  "Go inside to see if it's the pattern you asked for. Now I haven't found the materials you want to use. I've contacted Kerry and asked him to help find it."

  "No need to look, this time I went back and collected it. There are a lot of building materials in this area. There are even dining tables, beds, and bathrooms."

  Le Yun began to teach on-site, what to use for the ground, what to use for baseboards, what to use for walls, and how to route water and wires. Where are the windows, where is each lamp, where is the Jacuzzi. Even the generator is taken out in advance, be sure to ensure that there is water and electricity.

  Qi Er and a few people tried their best to memorize with their only brain capacity, for fear of missing any point,
  "Ask me if you don't understand anything. It's just fancy, showing the effect of a large and clean room."

  "When you figure out the location of the window and notify Mr. Wan to come and measure the size, the curtains will start to be made."

  Qi Yizhang is looking forward to the finished product. After all, they will live here in the future. He and Le Yun's first home.

  Le Ping stayed with Le Yun until it was time for dinner, and she had no self-consciousness of being a wife at all. Follow Le Yun to the dining room.

  "Le Ping, why don't you go and see how Uncle Lou is? Go and ask him to have dinner! He is usually a very careful person who helps Steward Qi take care of Dan Yuan, but why can't she do anything in this regard!"

  " Oh, I forgot about him. I'll Go and call him now."

  Le Yun shook her head speechlessly, and it's okay to be a wife.

  "Don't learn from Le Ping in the future, she is a negative teaching material." Qi Yizhang warned aside, for fear that his little girl would be as heartless as Le Ping.

  "Don't worry, I'm caring. When you get drunk, I'll lie next to you and accompany you."

  "Shouldn't you take care of me, like pouring a glass of water, twisting a towel to wipe your face or something?"

  "You're all drunk What water do you drink, you can wash your face when you wake up."

  Qi Yizhang deliberately made a heartache expression, and Le Yun also wanted to play with him.

  Le Ping went back to the room and looked at the sleeping man, turned around and twisted a wet towel, unfolded the towel and placed it directly on Lou Yufeng's face.

  Within half a minute, Lou Yufeng felt that his breathing was not smooth. When he opened his eyes and took off the towel from his face, he saw his little daughter-in-law standing by the bed with her arms around her chest.