521-523

Chapter 521 mark

  "Well~"

  Jinxin made a sound, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a big face in front of him.

  "Shh, don't speak loudly."

  Jin Qing covered her mouth and whispered.

  Jin Xin just woke up, and her head was still a little dizzy. Seeing Le Yun sleeping on the opposite bed, she quickly nodded.

  "You can rest for a while, let Lele sleep for a while, she hasn't slept all night."

  Jin Xin shook her head, and had a lot to say about where she was now.

  Carefully walked to the bed to help Le Yun cover the quilt, looked at the blood stains on her body and turned around to ask Jinqing silently.

  "It's okay, it's okay now."

  Jinqing didn't want to make Jinxin feel guilty, after all, the other party used her face to stab Lele, and it was so badly hurt. Be careful knowing that you will never forgive yourself.

  I don't understand who has the ability to hurt Lele, and Lele will never be alone.

  Le Yun slept until Qi Yizhang came back and woke up.

  "Jin Xin, you're awake."

  Jin Xin immediately squatted beside the bed and took Le Yun's hand to look up and down.

  "Are you injured? Have you taken the medicine?"

  "I'm fine, it's already fine. How did you plot when you entered the dark room? With your ability, you won't be able to escape."

  "Neither would I. You know, when I opened the darkroom, my palm hurt and I fainted."

  "When she opened the door of the darkroom, she became addicted to drugs, and the pain in her palm was stabbed by the poison needle on the door."

  Wu Qin solved the confusion for the two of them, and rushed over with a slap in the face.

  "You are also a member of the Wuling clan, and you plotted against me?"

  " Okay , don't beat her. I have fed her the Zhongxin Dan, and she will most likely be ours in the future."

  "Lele , such a person can't be accepted. The enemy who came out halfway will have evil intentions."

  "It's okay, I want to learn a lot of things from the Wuling tribe, and I need her. The big deal is that I will wash her memory after I learn and send her away."

  Qi Yizhang also don't agree that there are uncontrollable dangers around Le Yun.

  "Lele, let her write all the things she will know to you. If you have something you don't understand, ask her again. You can't take her back." The discussion here is in full swing, and Wuqin is very confused. Why do they think they will teach this little girl, she knows all the secret techniques of the Wuling tribe. Never gossip!
  "Stop dreaming, I won't teach you. Kill me now."

  "Want to die? Okay, I'll fulfill you when you teach me."

  Le Yun didn't want to waste her words on such people.

  "Lock her up first, and tell her the role of Zhongxin Dan by the way. If I can successfully recover her, it will still be useful. If I can't cure her, I will kill her."

  " Jinyan, take the hospital from top to bottom. Let me check all the people next. Let's see if there are any fake masks. Let's rest here tonight and leave early tomorrow morning."

  Le Yun left the hospital first after explaining, she didn't want to live here.

  Qi Yizhang communicated with Yin Jiabai's family when they returned to the guest house. Le Yun returned to the room early and entered the space immediately.

  Because it is not clear what else the dead old man of the Wuling clan will do, it is still very important to distinguish between true and false subordinates.

  Le Yun took off her bloody clothes and soaked in the hot spring pool, but the scars on her body hadn't disappeared.

  Today, Le Yun was actually very touched. After all, she was stabbed. Can you avoid it yourself? If you are on guard, you can't attack yourself at all.

  But she was still injured, why? It is because she has been affected by the evil spirit. The people closest to you can't even find out if there is a problem.

  Le Yun was decadent in the hot spring pool for a while, walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower, looking at her ghostly appearance in the mirror and feeling irritable.

  Red eyes are disgusting, like a vampire in a movie. The pattern between the eyebrows is no longer bright red, but a bit of cherries.

  Le Yun used her spiritual power to cover the pattern as before, but there was no reaction at all. After watching it in the mirror for a long time, she suddenly had a good idea in her mind.

  Putting on his nightgown, he ran to the study and turned the book, thinking of something that no one else could reproduce.

  After a night of research, Le Yun finally found a way, and she will no longer be afraid of counterfeit goods in the team.

  The next morning when Le Yun opened the door, she saw Qi Yizhang who was about to knock on the door, grabbed the other party and pulled him into the house.

  "Didn't sleep well? It's dark under my eyes."

  "It's okay, I found a way."

  "What way, can you cure your illness?"

  Le Yun waved her hand and took Qi Yizhang's hand on the back of his hand. Fake something.

  A red light flashed on the back of Qi Yizhang's hand, and Le Yun was also staring at him expectantly.

  Seeing that a small flame pattern appeared on the back of Qi Yizhang's hand, Le Yun knew it was done after it disappeared quickly.

  "You use a little spiritual power on the back of your hand."

  Qi Yizhang released a little spiritual power, and patterns appeared on the back of his hand, which soon disappeared.

  "how did you do that?"

  "I researched it in a book, which is a kind of talisman. The book said it was used for tracking, but I was too busy to understand it. This mark is only used as a seal that cannot be washed away. With spiritual power, it will appear. No one can get rid of it."

  "Yes, the Wuling people can't stamp this. Do you want to stamp this stamp on everyone?"

  "Yes, let's use it like this for now. When I learn it thoroughly, I can use it to track it. This way, I can find our people as soon as they have something."

  "Then I want a pattern that is different from them, and it only belongs to me. I also have this skill. If you want to learn, I will print one for you later."

  Le Yun nodded silently.

  "What do you want? This flame pattern is the same as the one on my forehead."

  "Then you print another flame on me, and they can only be one. Let's wait for you later . Let's design one that belongs to you only. My pattern."

  Le Yun didn't say anything and directly printed a flame on the back of Qi Yizhang's hand.

  Qi Yizhang went to call someone with satisfaction, and Le Yun had been using spiritual power prints all morning. Qi Yizhang was in charge of explaining, and took the trouble to demonstrate the difference on the back of his hand.

  After Le Yun finished printing, she was already very tired, and her spiritual energy was consumed a lot. After all, there are a lot of people.

  "Let's set off tomorrow, and you will have a good rest today. If you absorb a little more fire spirit stone, I will make you a little medicine to drink."

  Because the pattern on the back of the hand makes everyone stretch out the back of the hand to show the pattern as soon as they meet. , and he was happy to say a word and lit up once.

  Wen Muwei didn't want to see it, so she asked Le Yun to print one for herself. Euphemistically, don't be transferred.

  "You have no spiritual power."

  "I do not how is the spiritual power? You will not help me with the spiritual power ? Besides, thanks to Lele believe it or not I'll worship her as a teacher."