191-200

Chapter 191 Adventures

  Le Yun picked it up and looked at the same number as she wrote down, then nodded.

  "Uncle Wu, all the money will stay with you. You will collect food and goods everywhere. You need to run more in the scarce materials like the sea market, and in the villages by the sea. You can stock up dry goods for fish, shrimps, crabs and whatever. Anyway. The more types, the better."

  "I see, many people have been sent out, and they have been buying everywhere recently."

  "I will also find a lot of supplies when I look back . Sell ​​it and change it. Don't keep it in your hands too much. We still have to raise so many people!"

  "I see, I will keep a good account here, and I will send someone to you when I get a copy of it later. Send it over."

  "Let's go back and let the deed of the changed name be delivered together. Those who live in the house should take good care of the house, and I will use it in the future." After

  Uncle Wu left, Le Yun put away the account book and planned the itinerary in four days. .

  After several days of treatment, Mr. Lou has really become healthy a lot. As long as he is not tired and emotional, he will not get sick again.

  Seeing that he hadn't seen Old Man Lou recently, Doctor Duan was a little worried, and went to Lou's house after get off work specially.

  As soon as I entered the house, I saw old man Lou sitting on the sofa listening to the radio and drinking tea, with a healthy and ruddy complexion and full of energy.

  "Old man, why are you here?"

  "Hmph, I'm not worried about you yet. I said, why didn't you go to the hospital to prescribe medication these days? It turns out that this is a good disease."

  Hearing the old man's words, the old man shook his head triumphantly. land.

  "Hahaha, I won't have to visit your hospital anymore, I will get better soon."

  Old man Duan immediately sat next to Old Man Lou and started to get his pulse. He squinted his eyes and didn't speak for a long time, his fingers trembled, and he raised his head and looked at Old Man Lou in surprise.

  "What kind of panacea did you take? You didn't find the little girl who saved you at that time?"

  Old man Duan said to himself and shook his head: "No, even the little girl can not treat you well. So fast! Tell me, what adventure have you encountered?"

  Old man Lou threw off Old Man Duan's paws, and wiped it with his handkerchief in disgust.

  "Why should I tell you? If you tell you, you will trouble my benefactor. I tell you, my benefactor is very busy."

  Old lady Lou came over with tea and shook her head helplessly. Recruit? Mrs. Lou put the tea cup in front of Old Man Duan, and then sat down.

  "You stupid old man, you told me your benefactor yourself." When the old man heard what the old wife said, he immediately woke up and immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

  The old lady Lou was even more helpless. How could a wise hero on the battlefield be so stupid? Fortunately, if the team was not stupid, it was lucky.

  "Does it still work for you to cover your mouth now? It's really stupid."

  Old man Lou laughed at his old wife, turning his head and glaring at the old man.

  "Hmph, don't even think about it. Stop all your thoughts, I won't say anything."

  Old man Duan licked his face, pulled Old Man Lou's sleeve, and shook it gently. But Old Man Lou was disgusted.

  "Don't worry, I will definitely not ask where your little benefactor is, you just need to show me the prescription."

  Old man Lou looked at Mrs. Lou, wondering if he should take it out.

  "Lao Lou, did the little girl tell you not to let others see when she gave you the prescription?"

  Old man Lou shook his head, and Mrs. Lou laughed.

  "Then you can let the old man take a look. I have seen that girl. If she doesn't want others to see the prescription, she won't give you the prescription."

 Chapter 192 prescriptions

  Lou old man in front of a cross section of an old man pick his nose vertical hypercritical, reluctant to carry in his pocket the prescription he took out.

  Old man Duan took the prescription and looked at it carefully. The more he looked at it, the more he was surprised. The prescription was very dangerous, but the dosage was relatively small. It was indeed very effective for Old Man Lou's disease.

  But only with this prescription, Old Man Lou's illness will not heal so quickly. This prescription will take at least one month before adjusting the prescription to have the current effect.

  "Only this prescription? Is there any other medicine?"

  "What? You look down on the prescription prescribed by my little benefactor? Humph, you haven't treated me to this degree for so many years."

  Old man Duan waved his hand quickly: "Look at what you said, how can I look down on this prescription? This prescription is so good, you can't get better with this prescription alone!"

  "Eating this medicine is accompanied by a powder. There is acupuncture."

  "Quickly, take it out and show me the powder."

  Old man Lou asked the babysitter to take out a packet: "Be careful, one packet is so small, don't give it to me."

  paragraph The old man opened the medicine packet and smelled it, his face changed drastically.

  Old lady Lou looked at the old man Duan who had changed his face and hurriedly asked: "What's wrong? There should be no problem with the medicine. It seems that Lao Lou is better." The old man Duan shook his head, "The medicine is no problem, but it's great. Old man Lou, you are really lucky."

  Old man Duan smelled the pill as soon as he smelled it, and his level was not low.

  "Do you know what you are eating?" Old man Duan carefully packed the powder, and handed it to Old Man Lou cherished.

  "You know the pill, right? What you eat is the powder that is scraped out of the pill. Think about whether it is precious or not."

  Old man Lou looked at the pill packet in his hand in surprise, but he didn't expect the girl to be so willing.

  "This little girl shouldn't want to cause a sensation, and do things low-key, deliberately letting you eat less, if you are good, you will be slower."

  Old man Lou said with a face: "The little benefactor has done the right thing and knows the truth about the crime. How can I thank her in the future!" The old man Duan also fell into his own thoughts, wondering what the little girl had to do with the Yin family. When I turned back I was going to Yin's house and asked when they could refine this kind of medicine.

  Old man Lou raised his eyebrows when he looked at the old man Duan who was in his thoughts.

  "I said the ugly thing in the front. If you of the last name tell the story of my little benefactor, we two will turn our faces. Since the little benefactor does not want to expose himself, you dare to say it, we are not finished."

  Old man Duan did not expect Old man Lou reacted so strongly when he wanted to ask the Yin family just now!

  "I didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to go to the Yin's house and ask if the little girl is from their family. You know the level of this pill is very high. If it's from the Yin's family, I can try and ask for one. "

  Huh, you don't need to ask. She is not from the Yin family, so don't let the Yin family know of her existence. This will only cause her trouble."

  Old man Duan stopped talking, looking at the emotional old man Lou. 

  "Well, you have to continue taking this medicine, and you will be cured soon."

  Old man Lou stared at Old Man Duan without speaking, and sweated coldly when he looked at him.

  "Okay, I won't say anything, don't worry."

  Several people chatted a few more words before Old Man Duan left.

  The old lady Lou was a little worried and said, "Lao Lou, let's not make trouble for the girl? I'm not afraid that the old guy will usually talk about it, but I am afraid that people close to him will have no bottom line in this situation."

  Old man Lou also Lowered his head decadently: "The girl is not at home now, or we might as well remind her."