161-170

Chapter 161 Mingwan

Leyun is not going to talk about this today. I will come back to Grandpa Mei after I go back and organize all the information.

  "Let's create opportunities if we don't have a chance. It's not urgent. Anyway, I won't go back for a while. I still want to have more fun here!"

  Le Yun stopped talking about this topic, this day in Mei I am very happy at home. Studying his collection with the old man, these collections alone made Le Yun's mouth water.

  When Le Yun went back, she retreats directly. Since it is a waste of resources to have the opportunity to take out the information and keep it on her own, why not add more opportunities for herself!
  Le Yun is busy in the space, but Beijing City caused an uproar because of Le Yun's series of actions. The dean of the Beijing No. 1 Hospital suffered serious corruption. There were hundreds of people killed by J Chang in J district of Beijing to treat illnesses. The circumstances were extremely bad. The Qin family's affairs did not flow out widely, probably because of the real high position.

  Dean Zhao was mostly involved in the Huo family's affairs, and he also took a large part of the blame for the death of the people, so he was sentenced to death. The two sons were sentenced to 20 years in prison.

  The nature of what Old Man Huo committed was bad, but considering that Old Man Huo had a lot of merit in his life, after all, he was a person who had been injured and shed blood for the people. So it was decided to expel old man Huo from the J party and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

  Huo Yizhang knew that Le Yun was in retreat, and Le Yun would definitely be dissatisfied if he knew about the news. So I decided to meet Old Man Huo in person.

  Huo Yizhang came to the prison in the name of the grandson of the Huo family. Old man Huo did not expect to see this grandson. He is still very happy.

  "Yi Zhang, you came to see me!"

  "Yeah! I'm here to see you."

  "Hahahaha, I didn't expect my only grandson to be the first to see me. Well, you are a good boy, before Grandpa can't help you. Now your dad is not there anymore, come and see me if you have nothing to do."

  Huo Yizhang looked at the self-talking old man like a fool.

  "This is my first visit, and it's the last time. I want to see how your scourge can survive after scoring so many people."

  Old man Huo furiously: "Go away, I know you are uneasy. Kindly, come to see me because I haven't died yet! Don't worry, I will live a good life for a long time." Huo Yizhang came to the old man Huo and whispered near his ear.

  "How about this game? I didn't expect the noble person I met to knock you down so quickly, I thought it would take many years!"

  Old man Huo's eyes were about to burst out, and he pointed at Huo Yizhang in disbelief. I never dreamed that I would be planted on the teenager in front of me.

  "Unexpectedly! You didn't expect too much! My benefactor helped me when your family was ransacked and drugged, and your son was the drug I ordered, so that he can provoke trouble. I handed your information. Yes. Everything you are encountering now has my participation! How?"

  "I really don't understand a scourge like you, just because of your little power can save you from the death penalty? People like you on the battlefield There are more people who are bleeding and sweating! But how many people did you kill for your body? Shouldn't you be too late?"

  "I shouldn't be sentenced to death, it's useful to the country like me Someone should have sacrificed for me. Those people should take out the medical books that can cure me earlier, don't they have to die? Then I can go to the battlefield to kill the enemy, and I can do more for the country. I'm right! "

Chapter 162 The Treasure 
  Huo Yizhang looked at the stubborn old thing and once again felt that his grandpa was blind, not blind in the eyes, but blind in heart. This is a guy with a personal face and an animal heart.

  "Then I'm far worse than what you did, and I will continue to work hard. You have two sons and two daughters-in-laws outside. There are four granddaughters in total with Hou siqian. I want them to die miserably. , Let you really cut off your children and grandchildren."